Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huras Kubrow Invisible

(PSN)panther039

Hi, awesome game by the way before I have a little moan.

I have been a Warframe player since 2013 and I have seen bugs like all players but this one is a little strange. I have had a Huras Kubrow for years and she has come on all my missions apart from the ones that are really high level.

So the bug is this. I take her with me on a mission let's say defence. After a few moments, I disappear from the screen as if I am playing in 1st person (and I hate 1st person) so I 1st thought it was my dog so I stood still didn't fire and she did her normal bark to make me invisible. then I appear invisible by her ability and the colour of her power, happy days but I then shoot and go back to being in 1st person view again. So now I am doing missions and having to leave my Huras Kubrow in Stasis. I have seen many bugs and you just carry on knowing that this will be cleared up, I have taken other Kubrows/Sentinels or none and the problem does not occur.

All I am asking is that somebody will sort this silly annoying bug out for me. I really miss my Huras Kubrow. She is named after my own dog and it is horrible to realise that I can't take her on missions.

I'm not a moany teenager but a grown man of 40+ who has spent close to £500 on Warframe, I log in everyday buy most of the Primes when they come out. 

Please please get some one to fix the problem, I have just bought the Chrome Prime pack yesterday so even though the bug rattles me most days I am still loyal to you guys.

Great game and thank you for all the updates you guys do.

Just tried it again after the Chrome Prime update, It was normal for 2 levels then as per above1st person. Disappointed a little, it can be seen on youtube also.

I hope a solution is coming soon. Panther039

Edited by (PS4)panther039
Tried again after Chrome Prime but still not working