Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Space 2/Warframe Collab.

Agatorion

Hello there.
I am both fan of Warframe and Endless game series.
Most recent game Endless Space 2 is very entertaining and interesting. Both are in a thematic of space and might have some points where they can collaborate.
I would enjoy seeing some races implemented into the warframe and vice versa. My favorite one is Vodyani, they have such an interesting history (like whole game itself, if not the game, it could be a book i swear).
https://wiki.endless-space.com/
I am pretty sure it won't happen, but a man can dream.

Interesting concept, but nothing like that would happen. The games have too many different ideas behind them to make them compatible in any real sense. For example, Waframe is about our solar system, the void and (possibly) the Tau/Sentient system. Endless Space is about exploration of an entire galaxy and large ship battles. Also, resources are very different.

Now if we get a Horatio cameo in one of the relays, that would put a smile on my face...

It will never happen. But I like the idea and agree there is a certain amount of aesthetic overlap between the Vodyani and the Horatio and the Orokin/Tenno. 

But Endless Space 2 has a very active modding community. You could propose this on the mods forums over on Steam and see if someone there would be willing to take on an Orokin/Tenno-themed mod!