Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #220: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

(huh) but the question where is Fortuna coming ?

- Melee 3.0

- Some weapon need rework or buff

- In some mission there few or more bug and glitch that need fixing

- Clipping issue at hand in some frame that need to but check

- Change rubico and rubico prime dot sniper scope for a better 4 point aim sight (the single dot aim is screw me over time to time)

- Gun turn into a sword still issue in some account Veteran and New player a like..

P.S DE I hope you don't to hard work like me finding all the bug's or glitch through and through the map (#Love Lotus)

So, interesting.  Opening relics...and I have the sneaking suspicion that it won't take 15-20 AXI relics as it often seems it does when players want something (13 radiant relics for a single Rhino Prime BP).

Paranoia, and general frustration with sacrifices to RNGesus, aside what are we going to actually get here?  I ask because the cost of a 3 relic pack from a syndicate is 20,000 standing.  Said standing can be earned easily in 15-20 minutes.  It will take longer with syndicate missions, but those syndicates offer tokens worth standing free of the daily cap.  This stream is about an hour long.  Maybe if the reward was 9 relics (weighted toward the new ones) it'd be a fair trade, but as is this seems to be less rewarding than directly grinding for a relic or grinding for syndicate rewards.  Seems like a shame personally.

Happier notes, can we see something of great personal value tonight...namely the long talked about fixes to the login rewards....that seem to have been dragged out longer than 50 days (thus wasting another drop cycle)?  Could we maybe also see Revenant in action, presumably well, without spamming move 4?  It'd be interesting to understand how it's supposed to be used, given the massive changes and blatant statement that spamming 4 is not its intended usage.

1 hour ago, masterofdetiny said:

Paranoia, and general frustration with sacrifices to RNGesus, aside what are we going to actually get here?  I ask because the cost of a 3 relic pack from a syndicate is 20,000 standing.  Said standing can be earned easily in 15-20 minutes.  It will take longer with syndicate missions, but those syndicates offer tokens worth standing free of the daily cap.  This stream is about an hour long.  Maybe if the reward was 9 relics (weighted toward the new ones) it'd be a fair trade, but as is this seems to be less rewarding than directly grinding for a relic or grinding for syndicate rewards.  Seems like a shame personally.

Or you could farm said standing while having the stream playing on a tablet or phone? This way in that one hour you could get 12 relics instead of 9? 

I see no use in complaining to someone who is giving you something for free. Seems like a shame personally. 

Archived