Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have DE tweaked the Sortie drop rates? And Pineapple Farm request

(XBOX)Cerevisia Magus

I honestly want to know because a couple of months ago now  a few of my clan mates and myself where getting nothing but Anasa's day in, day out, I decided to make a special room in the dojo where I would place all the pineapples in ( a pineapple farm ) if you would to show just how weighted it was to them, however and I don't know why but now I just can't get the blasted things which the rest of the clan finds absolutely hilarious because it annoys me to know end that now I actually what them it seems impossible for me to get any pineapples.

So I genuinely ask if they've tweaked with the table for sorties or does the game just realise what I want to do and is putting a stop to it

Also at first I was against posting this because what I wanted to do was when I finally posted it was have a picture of the farm in all it's golden splendour but after what feels like 2-3 months of not getting any (OK I got 1), which isn't a bad thing mind you, I've decided screw it and ask if anyone else has had this idea if so any pictures?

I feel you brother, I've even noticed a hike in Ayatan Anasa pricing on the market. There seems to be a drought and i can only think of drop rate changed being the excuse. I.E prices a few months ago you could get away with buying them for 7p each filled on PC (i always bought them for 15 cause i felt it was proper) but now it's more like 16-20p filled each ... stats don't lie ... but there's hardly any available.

Edited by Errodin

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Cerevisia Magus said:

does the game just realise what I want to do and is putting a stop to it

Yes, DE are preventing you from having your Pineapple farm, because they're worried you'll start putting pineapple on your Pizza, and DE are anti-Hawaiian when it comes to pizza toppings.

whether it's the Rivenheads or the Pineapple farmers, somebody has to get the butt of RNG, that's the rules.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

Drop rates have not changed.  It's simply RNG at work.  What you would need to do is start to track your progress and look for trends over large numbers of occurrences.  I've tracked about the last 375+ sorties I've done and the numbers trend towards the stated drop chances.  I'd drop the data in here, but don't have it handy ATM.

I've kept a log of the last 50 sorties I've done since I put the farm plan in motion and it just it's such a radical change from what it used to be is all that after over 6 months of getting pineapples every sortie with a extremely rare non fruity drop that they just straight up stopped as I've actually started to want them.

Which i'll say again is not a bad thing but still you have to see the funny side of it or irony or what ever is happening here

il y a 5 minutes, (XB1)Cerevisia Magus a dit :

I've kept a log of the last 50 sorties I've done since I put the farm plan in motion and it just it's such a radical change from what it used to be is all that after over 6 months of getting pineapples every sortie with a extremely rare non fruity drop that they just straight up stopped as I've actually started to want them.

Which i'll say again is not a bad thing but still you have to see the funny side of it or irony or what ever is happening here

RNGesus is testing your faith my friend.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Herrwann69 said:

RNGesus is testing your faith my friend.

and my clan mates ability not to piss themselves laughing every time I don't get a pineapple from the sortie, according to them I'm now apparently pineapple repellent so if anything atleast it should be easier to get a squad together to do the sortie with them thinking that

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Cerevisia Magus said:

Yep and now I don't think anyone can convince me that it doesn't exsist

After almost two years of Sorties I can tell you that swings happen but it all evens out over a long enough timeline.

PsaBHpR.png

I average about 2-3 Anasas a week.  There will come a point where you have no use for them besides lining the entire floor of your Helminth chair room.

Spoiler

PDaTTRL.jpg

8 hours ago, Buff00n said:

After almost two years of Sorties I can tell you that swings happen but it all evens out over a long enough timeline.

PsaBHpR.png

I average about 2-3 Anasas a week.  There will come a point where you have no use for them besides lining the entire floor of your Helminth chair room.

Reveal hidden contents

PDaTTRL.jpg

2 years and zero cores 😂   

btw, the project manager in me kinda loves this chart lol

Honestly, I hate getting the Ayatan sculpture. Mostly because I've run out of Amber Stars to shove into them. I have Cyan's for days though. I'm sitting on maybe 10-12 half full Anasa's right now. Been getting a lot the last couple weeks.

I only really like getting Riven's cause the unveiling challenge is something to do. But more than likely I'm just going to dissolve the thing.

I got a Legendary Core once. Still have it, going to use it to level Primed Shred when I get it.

Resource Drop Chance Booster is the worst.

Everything else fall under 'Well, it's ok, I guess'

But, that said, it's all RNG. The drop tables haven't changed. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SteveOMatic said:

2 years and zero cores 😂   

It's hard to see with the Y Axis scale, but I've gotten two Legendary Cores so far.  

That's a bit above average; it should take around 550 sorties on average to get a Legendary Core.