[DE]Megan

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.9.1

Recommended Posts

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.9.1

Changes:

  • Removed the unintentional Melee Combo Counter cap of 180 for the Gram Prime.
  • Improved visibility when aiming with the Imugi Prime Armor equipped on bulkier Warframes (Rhino, Chroma, Atlas).
  • Made a few network performance optimizations for Clients.
  • Updated theme texture icons for all Warframe Skins/Helmets for Ash, Atlas, Banshee, Chroma, Ember and Equinox.
  • Upgraded Discord Rich Presence to latest version!

Fixes:

  • Fixed Players not appearing online when you’re waiting for them in the Friends or Clan lists.
  • Fixed cave doors not opening when playing a Sortie mission in the Plains.
  • Fixed Frost’s Ice Wave ability causing performance problems/crashes when cast into a wall/above a large pit right when choosing a reward in a Void Fissure mission.
  • Fixed Trinity Prime’s skirt appearing wonky.
  • Fixed the True Punishment Mod missing its description.
  • Fixed some TennoGen Helmet’s missing their Icons in the Inventory screen.
     
  • Like 39
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 10
  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CTGoRZb.png

Any changes to Chroma on the radar?

Edited by XanZath
  • Like 7
  • Haha 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Improved visibility when aiming with the Imugi Prime Armor equipped on bulkier Warframes (Rhino, Chroma, Atlas).

Can you also do that to the Vetala Armor (Revenant's Armor) too? The shoulders are massive.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What were all those horse puns about? I thought that was kind of a teaser what's to come? xD

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Players not appearing online when you’re waiting for them in the Friends or Clan lists

thank god, hope this applies to all the people im trying to invite to trade with as well

Edited by fantaisie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TMW there is more Redtext than actual patch notes.

Edited by Buldozers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cave doors not opening when playing a Sortie mission in the Plains.

Finally !!! . Thank YOU!

  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

  • Fixed cave doors not opening when playing a Sortie mission in the Plains.

I have lost the count how many times I had to Alt+F4 because of this bug.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.9.1

Changes:

  • Removed the unintentional Melee Combo Counter cap of 180 for the Gram Prime.
  • Improved visibility when aiming with the Imugi Prime Armor equipped on bulkier Warframes (Rhino, Chroma, Atlas).
  • Made a few network performance optimizations for Clients.
  • Updated theme texture icons for all Warframe Skins/Helmets for Ash, Atlas, Banshee, Chroma, Ember and Equinox.
  • Upgraded Discord Rich Presence to latest version!

Fixes:

  • Fixed Players not appearing online when you’re waiting for them in the Friends or Clan lists.
  • Fixed cave doors not opening when playing a Sortie mission in the Plains.
  • Fixed Frost’s Ice Wave ability causing performance problems/crashes when cast into a wall/above a large pit right when choosing a reward in a Void Fissure mission.
  • Fixed Trinity Prime’s skirt appearing wonky.
  • Fixed the True Punishment Mod missing its description.
  • Fixed some TennoGen Helmet’s missing their Icons in the Inventory screen.
     

Awesome! Thanks 🙂
Any chance to fix the sprint toggle deactivating after Revenant's 4th? It's driving me nuts xD

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time this happened we got POE, I was super excited for an early Fortuna but we got some horse jokes and now I'm pretty sad. DE please can we have out tuna yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.