Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.9.1

[DE]Megan

So anymore work on gram prime? All it does is count more thsn 180 now but it's still no fun too use at all, it still skips 1.5x which i thought was the real bug and i still couldnt get it past 2x combo counter. My Zaw's are better than this. Most dissapointing weapon ever released. Made it look so good on paper.

2 minutes ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

if its not a bug, then its a horrible nerf complared to every other melee weapon. If this is a sneak peak of melee 3.0 NO THANK YOU SIR!

nerf to the strongest base stats melee? makes sense, no? venka prime has the highest scaling combo counter, makes sense one day we have the inverse 

16 minutes ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

So... when are you fixing the Gram Prime? It still only has a 2x multiplier, cant go higher, and its very annoying.

Apologies - we have another fix in the pipeline for correct Gram Prime combo counter values.

The correct intention is for the Gram Prime to have the same Melee Combo Counter values as every other Melee weapon (excluding Venka Prime).

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Apologies - we have another fix in the pipeline for correct Gram Prime combo counter values.

The correct intention is for the Gram Prime to have the same Melee Combo Counter values as every other Melee weapon (excluding Venka Prime).

oh, well, so until melee 3.0 here is the biggest powercreep :x 

Dargyn rivens not opening, there is a thread about malfunction dargyn rivens not opening AT ALL, by any means, i filled all the riven conditions and got stuck on this for a week! I DONT WANT TO STEAL DARGYNS ANYMORE, I WANT TO OPEN MY RIVENS! roll back to the old state when we could not steal dargyns so i will be able to do my things in peace,

Thank you

P.S.: Fix the PLAGUE STAR event, it has several bugs, nova ult not affecting the hemocite properly is the most common of em, everytime plague star arrives, we get tons of bugs and crashes, PLEASE FIX ITS NOT A NEW THING, ITS THERE FOR YEARS! YEARS...

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

..... DE responded to me?..... That is unexpected... thanks for the update!

4 minutes ago, FormatDriveC said:

Dargyn rivens not opening, there is a thread about malfunction dargyn rivens not opening AT ALL, by any means, i filled all the riven conditions and got stuck on this for a week! I DONT WANT TO STEAL DARGYNS ANYMORE, I WANT TO OPEN MY RIVENS! roll back to the old state when we could not steal dargyns so i will be able to do my things in peace,

Thank you

P.S.: Fix the PLAGUE STAR event, it has several bugs, nova ult not affecting the hemocite properly is the most common of em, everytime plague star arrives, we get tons of bugs and crashes, PLEASE FIX ITS NOT A NEW THING, ITS THERE FOR YEARS! YEARS...

"...everytime plague star arrives, we get tons of bugs and crashes..." Sir/Madam you are a sleeper genius. :clem::clap:

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you so much, i was starting to consider donating it to the Ostrons to use it as a Plow.

Hello. Just wondering if anyone is aware of the bug with Nyx's Chaos ability and if there's any word on it getting fixed soon? The ability seems to be working fine other than the animation for it. The energy-colored apparitions that appear on the enemies are not showing up.

I main Nyx and am very reliant on this visual effect.

I will use this time of existential Nyx crisis to take Captura shots and ponder the meaning of life without Chaos, though.

Just a sad pink Nyx.

YLLO5YM.jpg

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

So I've done this 😆
HstCUCc.jpg IaejrKp.jpg POfVTec.jpg

Archived