Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.9.1

[DE]Megan

Hey [DE] Megan,

I have been running into an error during the night time on the Plains... I have started the Mask of the Revenant and I have the revenant mask, but even when I go by Gara’s lake in operator mode it doesn’t register the quest even existing. Also when the Mask of the Revenant first came put there was a glitch, if a player stood too close to the break in the ground where Revenant’s hand was coming out of, the quest would not continue, if they went to the next location marked on the map the interact thing would appear but Revenant’s hand would not appear and the quest did not continue. Also apparently I need to talk to Konzu for the quest which I have not seen in any of the videos of the quest. Please fix these glitches, I really love this game and care about it.

Thank you for your time,

PC Player

Dr4gonThund3rB

DE i have a Problem 

Cetus bountys are bugged i farmed the high level ghoul for neo h2 relics and i got neo a2 and thats not the only one case... I played the plague star Mission and i only get tons of axi L2 and the drop says neo a2.....so why do i get relics from other missions and bugged droprates i got a complete plaguestar Mission only axi L2.

Pls fix this issue its a mess

32 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

DE i have a Problem 

Cetus bountys are bugged i farmed the high level ghoul for neo h2 relics and i got neo a2 and thats not the only one case...

The level 40-50 Ghoul bounty can give give both Neo A2 and Neo H2 relics.

From the last patch notes:

On 2018-09-25 at 2:57 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors with very low Duration on laggy Clients possibly causing perpetual ‘ABILITY IN USE’.

Long duration Mirage main here, not fixed for me. Please fix this since it makes Mirage nearly useless for the remaining of the mission

nice to see you didn't fix the gram prime combo counter
30 hits 2.0x 900 hits 3.0x

from a 22 min mission to hit 3.0x i don't think i want to stay the about 10 hours to hit 4.0x

to be fair with enemy scaling it would probably be only 6 hours but still

also any reason the rubico prime is only slightly better than the rubico but the vectis it like double the vectis prime?

18 hours ago, Dr4gonThund3rB said:

Hey [DE] Megan,

I have been running into an error during the night time on the Plains... I have started the Mask of the Revenant and I have the revenant mask, but even when I go by Gara’s lake in operator mode it doesn’t register the quest even existing. Also when the Mask of the Revenant first came put there was a glitch, if a player stood too close to the break in the ground where Revenant’s hand was coming out of, the quest would not continue, if they went to the next location marked on the map the interact thing would appear but Revenant’s hand would not appear and the quest did not continue. Also apparently I need to talk to Konzu for the quest which I have not seen in any of the videos of the quest. Please fix these glitches, I really love this game and care about it.

Thank you for your time,

PC Player

Dr4gonThund3rB

same here!

Since the Nezha Rework, I've noticed that when running with Warding Halo on Defense Maps, the doors to the spawn points seem to close and won't open until all the enemies have been killed for the wave.  As you can see in the picture, while the ping is a little high, that shouldn't stop the door from opening when standing next to it.  

aEx3SOY.jpg

It seems to happen while inside the spawn point and not when you're standing at the door looking in.

Another bug that seems to be going on is that there are "No Man" Reset zones on map areas that shouldn't have any such thing.  It seems like you fall and reset like a player does when they fall into a chasm/pit and then recovers.  I can't seem to reproduce them once they have been discovered, they seem to occur mostly in areas of challenge room door frames (Void), and Hidden areas (Earth and Corpus tilesets).  

I noticed (and pretty sure that it's been reported), but when it comes to Open Roam on Earth -- Vazarin's Instant Revive Passive doesn't seem to work as expected and will not activate.  I must be in Tenno Operator mode to utilize.  This has been especially try during the Plague Star Event.  Outside of Open Roam, however, it works as expected.  

23 hours ago, Dr4gonThund3rB said:

Hey [DE] Megan,

Thank you for your time,

PC Player

Dr4gonThund3rB

Did you equip your mask on operator?

Archived