Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.9.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

Then... just don't use primed vigor.... it's that simple...

The point is, the guy doesn't want to log in to get primed vigor and have to wait another 100 days for the next reward in that pool. He is hoping that the "pick a reward" system is implemented so he doesn't have to wait 100 days for the reward he wants instead being forced to take the reward he doesn't want.

No one is arguing the merits of using/not using the mod because of its perceived usefulness or lack thereof.

1 hour ago, AJSATmacster1 said:

Gram still seems to be stuck at 2x unless the combo multiplier is higher than normal? I mean I guess it's nice to go to 2x after 30 hits but being stuck on 2x kinda sucks. 

Edit: At least they know hopefully they get it right on the next hotfix. 

no multiplier goes higher just instead of the combo multi starting at 5 hits and going up at 3x that it starts at 30 and goes up at 30x

but DE NEEDS to fix that

Wait a minute!... (brings out huge whiteboard)

horse writen 12 times... (draws arrow)

12x12 is144 (dramatic music starts playing) (draws arrow)

144 horses in a box... (draws the finally arrow)

...Dear mother of spacemom (takes off sunglasses)

HORSE FRAME CONFRIMED!!! (DON Da DON!!)

I would like to report a bug with my soma prime rifle Helios prime and it’s weapon I put with orkin reactor and the orkin weapon thing on my weapons and the soma prime Helios prime it’s weapon are all at 24 and they are I think rank 9 10 or higher and I’m worried that they are glitch or something I would like to find out why their mod cap is staying at 24 after putting the orkin stuff on it I never had a problem with other weapons 

On 2018-09-30 at 1:40 PM, Nightmare1200 said:

I would like to report a bug with my soma prime rifle Helios prime and it’s weapon I put with orkin reactor and the orkin weapon thing on my weapons and the soma prime Helios prime it’s weapon are all at 24 and they are I think rank 9 10 or higher and I’m worried that they are glitch or something I would like to find out why their mod cap is staying at 24 after putting the orkin stuff on it I never had a problem with other weapons 

Kinda wrong forum, and also, please try to make it readable. Right now it makes a streamofnonsense kinda thing.

On 2018-09-27 at 4:29 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Apologies - we have another fix in the pipeline for correct Gram Prime combo counter values.

The correct intention is for the Gram Prime to have the same Melee Combo Counter values as every other Melee weapon (excluding Venka Prime).

can sacrifical pressure be looked at,it 110% make look that with the set it would go to 165% to make equal with the primed variant of the same cost

2 hours ago, Fylas said:

Please tell me your not actually thinking of slapping a cap on counters :< 

In the scope of Melee 3.0 caps on counters and such would be part of the whole system. It wouldn't work with the current system very well but you have to remember that if the whole system is reworked then it can fit into the new system however it is intended and not have major impacts to gameplay (hopefully).

Le 02/10/2018 à 23:46, White_Matter a dit :

What's the rush ? It's coming soon. 😎

The Rush? Because without the new Fortuna Update game is getting borring and not so interesting anymore. Why so long time need to wait? I saw in Dewstreams Rebeca already played Fortuna. Let they give to us this update too.

Archived