Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.9.1

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, Ziemcha26 said:

The Rush? Because without the new Fortuna Update game is getting borring and not so interesting anymore. Why so long time need to wait? I saw in Dewstreams Rebeca already played Fortuna. Let they give to us this update too.

So play/do something else until they update if the game is getting boring. Don't burn yourself out playing if you feel it is boring. And don't push for more stuff just because you think it is boring. It will come out when it comes out.

21 hours ago, Ziemcha26 said:

The Rush? Because without the new Fortuna Update game is getting borring and not so interesting anymore. Why so long time need to wait? I saw in Dewstreams Rebeca already played Fortuna. Let they give to us this update too.

So with that your not allowed to go "REeee DE BUG FIX" when fortuna comes out.

Well DE it's not like I dislike the game, but the game is kinda like lacking content even with the chroma prime access pack, It's just a chroma that looks shinier with small Gold bits same with the weapons and it would be awesome if u add some new weapons and frames. 

-SaadB44

3 hours ago, SaadB44 said:

Well DE it's not like I dislike the game, but the game is kinda like lacking content even with the chroma prime access pack, It's just a chroma that looks shinier with small Gold bits same with the weapons and it would be awesome if u add some new weapons and frames

You joined in July... there are almost 60 frames and over 300 weapons, and you want to make me believe that you are asking for more contents because you have already crafted 'em all? 😄

Quite a few things that have been lingering since the last couple of updates.... 

First off: Grineer Shipyard tileset:

wtjpNG0.jpg

It seems that this is a lure to go out to the pad to look around only that when you get closer to the console it's a no-man's zone and resets as though you fell.  If you don't want us to be tempted, it shouldn't be there to head out into...

Next, Orbiter, Arsenal  

iewSphB.jpg

When you remove the Zaw, the melee does show correctly as none, but....  Why is it still showing the Zaw icon?  Looks like an unreleased artefact.  I know that the temporary fix is to equip another melee weapon and then remove it so that no artefact is left.  

0V93n8v.jpg

Grineer Sealab Tileset -- most notably the extermination missions on Sycorax and Puck.  What you can't see is that the Grineer is looping like a madman.  Can't kill the thing either as it's looping too fast for any bullets to hit it.  

Grineer Shipyard Tileset (Lex):

fD3twZp.jpg

TUy8u1k.jpg

While this occurred during the server maintenance, I've seen this occur outside of public maintenance windows and it would appear that the code generation for maps might need more clean up.  What you're not seeing in picture #2 is the invisible wall that has me standing about 1/2 meter above the ground.  

Earth Tileset..  Doesn't matter which one other than the sealab....

Remember this?  Such a pretty backdrop. This used to be a no man's zone.

iYgxuvu.jpg

Now?  Like the sludge on the Ceres Tile set, I can channel my inner Jesus Christ and walk on water.  All that's stopping me from this point is an invisible wall.  

H0xCAP6.jpg

It should be like this part in that it's a no man's zone and the user (mostly) resets back on the gantry area.  

MK2QTrd.jpg

On 2018-10-07 at 7:56 AM, SaadB44 said:

Well DE it's not like I dislike the game, but the game is kinda like lacking content even with the chroma prime access pack, It's just a chroma that looks shinier with small Gold bits same with the weapons and it would be awesome if u add some new weapons and frames. 

-SaadB44

You have mastered 40 items total, out of 438 shown, so I really don't understand why you would need more weapons.

It's been 2 full weeks as of today (from 9/27) since the last update, and I'm still waiting for WF to update so I can squad w/ Clannies again:

We were all having problems staying squadded up from the first weekend after--waiting for a Fix.  I thought, welp, let's test it out just in case, LAST Weekend.  All 4 of us tried Hosting separately, and we STILL couldn't even START a Mission w/ all 4 of us (due to Host Migration & countless other issues).  No Dice.  It's like WF has more problems when purposefully squadding up than w/ Randos--except I have countless other games I can Play on my own.  I Play WF cuz of the amazing community, and I look forward to being able to do so again, hopefully soon...

...but not until WF updates, and hopefully not w/ more Bugs than it's fixing...

Archived