Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host getting more orokin cells than the other squad members

cakes73

so I was farming orokin cells on piscanis, Saturn I was the host our squad was with a nekros with desecrate and Trinity with an energy leech build a hydroid with the agument pilfering swarm and a nova with minus power strength. and here's the thing that was strange after 10 mins we left the mission i got 7 orokin cells but the rest of my squad got only 1 cell despite them walking around the material dropped area where I was running around and got my cells. after we finished i felt like it was somehow rigged like a bug of some sort because, everything that drops in the mission by the enemies drops the same way and drops the same things as is shared by your squad and they can all obtain it Cetus wisps is a good example of what's supposed to happen.

I have had this kind of thing happen many times before (once I left a mission with 200 Argon Crystals, where my squad got about 5 each). The Smeeta Kavat was at fault. It was using Charm and giving me them.

• Did you bring a Smeeta?
  • Any boosters?
  • Did you have vacuum while the others did not? (it would only matter if the cells got dropped in random places)

Was that one player in squad frequently going to drop areas to pick up more often then others? Did you let those drops disappear without picking them up?

I found that most drops that aren't picked up, disappears after some time, like the game can only hold a few hundreds of drops that aren't picked up. I was somewhat annoyed in Plains of Eidolon when a lot of drops that I waited a few minutes to start picking them up, just disappeared.