Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Remaster Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

- Clan name      :  Whomstdvely Wholesome

- Clan tier          :  Ghost Clan

- Clan platform  :  PC

- Your Clan role :  Founding warlord

Our clan has one rule in mind, be wholesome. We are a clan of 9 members however, only 4 members participated in the decorated of all our rooms. These members are: zimmym13, Foxdude, LTStarge and TripleTroll.)

There are a total of 15 rooms in the imgur gallery which include 2 dueling rooms and an obstacle course. We put the entire clans decorations together over the course of the last 3 weeks when we contest began.

Note: I used decoration mode to take pictures, sorry if there are any red highlights from the decorator mode. Also, Sorry about any GeForce overlay stuff that appears in some images. I used it for my screenshots and recording. I also used a small amount of photo editing to brighten up a couple of photos in the Bridge room (observatory) which were slightly dark. 

https://imgur.com/a/SLXwibr

Thanks 🙂

Clan Name:  BlackOPs
Clan Tier: Shadow
Clan Platform:  PC
(My) Clan Role: Founder/Lead Architect

Clan Architects:
-Edrick-, abdo911, CrimCorvus,--COB--Rooshi, DeltaTroopa, Soridian, Qopzzy

Production Time: (as of this entry) 810+ hours -- spread across 3 months (and still counting).
Thank you to everyone in our clan and community for resource donations, decoration/room creations/ideas/concepts/suggestions, and even moral support (you know who you are)!  Thank you so much!!!! Our dojo would not have existed without each and everyone of your help/contributions (big or small)!!!

Dojo (Prime) Lore:
Said to be a lost (DE)relic ruin floating in space, the elite Tenno of the old Orokin Empire gathered to rebuild the prestige and glory of the Orokin (once held in their prime).  Only this time, it will be preserved through Tenno honor, skill, and comradery.  Sharing the knowledge and skills of the past to old, current, and newly-awakened Tenno, we grow and maintain the tradition of the elite.   Welcome to our home...Welcome to the home of the Elites:  Dojo Prime. 

Features:

• 4 fully decorated/thematic floors (Orokin/Grineer/Corpus/Hybrid) -- nature coming soon!
  • Over 40+ Rooms (including artificially created/reskinned rooms/hallways/floors and many more to come!!!)
  • Hidden Clan Vaults and Trade Posts!!!  Seamlessly-integrated to decorations, rooms, and sculptures  (scattered) through out the dojo (Can you find them all?!)
  • Organized Transport Listing.  With Main and relevant floors/rooms at the top of the list (alphabetically defaulted) to hidden/special (or 'outer' reaches of the dojo) at the bottom of the list (enter at your own risk)!
  • Lotus 'blessed' Throne (we are debating about washing it or preserving it in isolation due to possible presence of sentient contaminants)  

With that, I now present you...

DOJO PRIME: 
(the entire video production is shot with high settings but with 'Character Shadows' disabled due to being buggy still)

This video is a low res version -- high res version coming soon!  (currently not available due to some technical program issues-- i i just wanted to upload our dojo video before the deadline)
(higher resolution/re-edited version will be uploaded on the original forum post Click HERE if i dont upload/update it before this forum thread closes)

Imgur Album (to be updated accordingly):
https://imgur.com/a/JsWZgc0

Extras: (Below are some videos, descriptions, and information related to the creation of Dojo Prime)

Lead Architect Notes:  The Struggle is Real!

Spoiler

As a 4+ year vet, i had hundred-thousands and millions of resources. To the point where i felt like i had infinite resources.  Then enters 'Dojo Prime.'
yCicMhK.png

If it wasn't for the generosity of the clan members to donate their resources...Dojo Prime would not have been made. Because for me...to spend time farming resources vs decorating was progressively discouraging.  To not build anymore because i had no resources available stopped my creative juices from flowing.  

Before the Clan Vault Resource donation even became an option... I had to place decorations down for members to contribute their resources.  Once they contributed, I would rush/complete the decoration and then destroy it just so it can be Donated to our clan vault. 
unknown.png?width=852&height=541

The making of Dojo Prime's hallways:

Spoiler

Edited by -Edrick-
Added 'Extras' Section for How Dojo Prime was created
  • Like 3

I am pleased with all the effort my clan put into these rooms! I hope they are well-received.

-Clan Name: Lucid Dreams

-Clan Tier: Storm

-Clan Platform: PC

-Clan Rank: Warlord/Architect

Here are some from the link of all images. Check 'em out~  

https://imgur.com/gallery/pk9sxwr

Gk6C9Dx.png

qZ8OXcf.png

Edited by iLRes
The url might not work for some people. I wish for it to work so the submission may be valid.

Hello! Thank you for this fun contest!

-Clan Name: Umbra Templarii
- Clan Tier: Storm
-Clan Platform: PC
- Clan Role: Praetor, basically the equivalent of architect

Art imitates life and nature as clan Umbra Templarii envisions a moment of more peaceful times before the advent of Excalibur Umbra and The Sacrifice storyline.

Nature, zen and mysticism are the inspirations of our style. A big thank you to Jazoom, our leader who put the most work ever and to Ayonera for filming for on his awesome machine!

Edited by SeraphielSolari

• Clan Name: Vernoc Syndicate
  • Clan Tier: Mountain
  • Clan Platform: PC
  • My Clanrole: Warlord, second in command.
  • Architects: Vernoc, -VS-Zany, -VS-Tora , -VS-Simyosh, Re_named, WhispringAngel
  • Buildtime: A lot... Trust me. A lot....

*narrator mode active*

Hello fellow Tenno.
Today, I want to show you a dojo from a german clan with the name Vernoc Syndicate! Yes! You read correctly, a clan from a "Warframe Partner" (sadly german only...)!
We want to show you that dojo in two representations! The first one, is an album full of images and some text. Feel free to look into it! It will cover briefly some important parts of our dojo (since we have 97 rooms, every room is decorated and that would bust our timeline).
This is the imgur album I was talking about!  Click on it! Just do it! What are you waiting for?

Since we are well aware of the modern technology, we not only prepared static impressions! We also created a little video, with -VS-Zany as a narrator. So don't hesitate, and watch it!

THIS is the video on a platform named YouTube, thank you sience for providing us this modern kind of respresentation!

So let me tell you some last important details!
The album and the video are covering approximatly 10-30% of our dojo! We have more to explore! Mini Games! Jump and Run! And don't forget to visit our own shopping mall to get the newest clothes, technology and more! When you have a feeling of anger inside you, because the shop owner did not give you the discount you cut out of the newspapper, don't worry! Just fight him in one of our many PvP rooms or find your inner peace in of one our gardens, each with a diffrent style!

Enough! I shall not speak any longer, to give you the opportunity to click on one of those awesome links!

Have a good day, Tenno! And good luck to everyone that also participate in this contest!

*narrator mode deactivated*

P.s.: Yes I love to be edgy and cringy. Thats my lifestyle. Sadly.....

Edited by -VS-Zany
  • Like 5

35 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Clan Name:  BlackOPs
Clan Tier: Shadow
Clan Platform:  PC
(My) Clan Role: Founder/Lead Architect

Clan Architects:
-Edrick-, abdo911, CrimCorvus,--COB--Rooshi, DeltaTroopa, Soridian, Qopzzy

Production Time: (as of this entry) 810+ hours -- spread across 3 months (and still counting).
Thank you to everyone in our clan and community for resource donations, decoration/room creations/ideas/concepts/suggestions, and even moral support (you know who you are)!  Thank you so much!!!! Our dojo would not have existed without each and everyone of your help/contributions (big or small)!!!

Dojo (Prime) Lore:
Said to be a lost (DE)relic ruin floating in space, the elite Tenno of the old Orokin Empire gathered to rebuild the prestige and glory of the Orokin (once held in their prime).  Only this time, it will be preserved through Tenno honor, skill, and comradery.  Sharing the knowledge and skills of the past to old, current, and newly-awakened Tenno, we grow and maintain the tradition of the elite.   Welcome to our home...Welcome to the home of the Elites:  Dojo Prime. 

Features:

• 4 fully decorated/thematic floors (Orokin/Grineer/Corpus/Hybrid) -- nature coming soon!
  • Over 40+ Rooms (including artificially created/reskinned rooms/hallways/floors and many more to come!!!)
  • Hidden Clan Vaults and Trade Posts!!!  Seamlessly-integrated to decorations, rooms, and sculptures  (scattered) through out the dojo (Can you find them all?!)
  • Organized Transport Listing.  With Main and relevant floors/rooms at the top of the list (alphabetically defaulted) to hidden/special (or 'outer' reaches of the dojo) at the bottom of the list (enter at your own risk)!
  • Lotus 'blessed' Throne (we are debating about washing it or preserving it in isolation due to possible presence of sentient contaminants)  

With that, I now present you...

DOJO PRIME: 
(the entire video production is shot with high settings but with 'Character Shadows' disabled due to being buggy still)

This video is a low res version -- high res version coming soon!  (currently not available due to some technical program issues-- i i just wanted to upload our dojo video before the deadline)
(higher resolution/re-edited version will be uploaded on the original forum post Click HERE if i dont upload/update it before this forum thread closes)

Imgur Album (to be updated accordingly):
https://imgur.com/a/JsWZgc0

this is what a family feels like !

Edited by abdo911
changing LOL!!!!!
  • Like 1

Clan Name Immortal 30

Clan Tier : Shadow 

Clan Platform : PS4

Clan Role : Proprietor (Ruler, Recruiter, Regulator, Promotion, Architect, Dojo Decorator, Treasurer, Chat Moderator, & Herald)

Immortal 30 is a proud brotherhood that was founded in 2015. We evolved throughout the years and completed various events, we welcome everyone. Our goal is to help tenno across the universe prepare for battle. We wish to show all of our dojo and welcome everyone to try our interactions, obstacle courses, and discover the secrets within our dojo if we are to become a public place.

Lead Architects: Killculture, TrueDeMoN100, Franklinia

Contributors: Lefty_803, CrispyNipill, Aceoblivion, & Stolen_Sun

Main Hall

cCDrbce.jpg

TreasuryhAAjWRe.jpg

Research Halls

UUhA4E4.jpg

TU9Lclg.jpg

To see more of the dojo look at the imgur gallery! https://imgur.com/gallery/HVyXKWm

Thanks for keeping the Warframe scene alive everyone and good fortune to all!

Edited by (PS4)TrueDeMoN100

Clan name: AsurO

Clan tier: Mountain

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Enforcer (Primary Decorator)

Clan Theme: [Stance Mods]

Xforce here, main architect of AsurO, repping one of the oldest clans in the game. I got into decorating several months ago, after seeing Dojo with Giant Robots featured on prime time and a fortuitous encounter with the legendary CapInHands on the forums. Since then, I've seen my work featured on Prime Time and the Devstream, met a ton of absolutely fantastic, personable and generally wonderful Tenno with unique and interesting ideas, and had the way I play the game redefined in a major and lasting way. My adventures in dojo design have led me to create a hub for decorators to talk to, show off, critique and share tips with each other, as well reconnect with old clan members and explore an absolutely wild side of the game I never could have imagined. I'd shout out everyone else I talk to and hang out with, but, well, they're all posting here themselves 🌚

I came up with an idea, several months ago - to expand my tiny collection of robot animals into an enormous safari centered around the concept of actualized stance mods (PvE and PvP both), represented through the medium of ginormous setpieces. My creations are split into size tiers - tiny, large, enormous and colossal. Large creatures are roughly five times the size of a warframe, Enormous creatures dominate a room, leaving space for little else and Colossal creations are so big, that only a very large hall or the depths of space can contain them.

The current list includes

1. Noble Cadence
    • An enormous regal dragon bellowing out a blazing roar. It coils around the space in its domain, presenting an impressive silhouette greeting new arrivals to the dojo. Includes a diorama with a heavily modified treasury and trading post.
  2. Tranquil Cleave
    • A gundam-style mecha in an abandoned maintenance bay, still clutching an enormous longsword. The design is loosely inspired by the Musha Gundam and the Sengoku Astray.
  3. Vengeful Revenant
    • An enormous golden skeleton from the Orokin era. It walks with an unsteady gait, seeking vengeance against an unknown entity. The cave system it inhabits was designed by Tram, who placed nearly every rock and blade of grass by hand.
  4. Bleeding Willow
    • A large japanese maple with a dilapidated sword wedged in its trunk. A crimson liquid that has been determined to be kuva continuously oozes from a hole in its trunk. Forms a diorama with Carving Mantis and Burning Wasp.
  5. Carving Mantis
    • A large Orokin style Preying Mantis, trapped in combat against a monstrous wasp and the hive it defends. Forms a diorama with Burning Wasp and Bleeding Willow
  6. Burning Wasp
    • An large Orokin styled Wasp with a flaming core. It remains trapped in combat against a monstrous Preying Mantis, as its hive is vulnerable. Forms a Diorama with Carving Mantis and Bleeding Willow
  7. Tainted Hydra
    • A colossal Hydra, heavily inspired by the Yamata-no-Orochi. While it takes heavy influences from Okami, each of its heads is fully styled after a different element. Sound design has been incorporated into this piece, and lightning strikes saturating the area make it something that a screenshot can't do justice to.
      • Album, shown with both intensely atmospheric mood lighting, and high contrast lighting to show detail work: https://imgur.com/a/JF3zJl1
  8. Iron Phoenix
    • An enormous Jet-Phoenix, diving towards the ground. If an iron bird is a plane, then an Iron Phoenix should inspire images of the same 😉 Stylistically, it draws influence from several mecha anime from my youth - but realistically, its an original creation. A neat lighting trick causes an illusory sun to frame its descent.
  9. Swirling Tiger
    • An enormous winged tiger prowling a forested domain. Heavily inspired by Liger Zero and a homage to ZOIDS - the fluid animation and wonderful mecha design are always an inspiration to me
  10. Biting Piranha
    • A huge fish leaping from the water. Out of all the older creations I've touched up for the contest, I modified this one the least. Initially inspired by the tale of a koi leaping a waterfall and transforming into a dragon, it shares thematic elements and patterning with Noble Cadence.
  11. Cyclone Kraken
    • An enormous biorganic Kraken of predominantly Grineer design, surfacing in an underwater cave. No - not the gun, put the machetes away. (Co-designed with 0_the_Fool)
  12. Four Riders
    • A collection of four stone heads rising from a swamp. Their mysterious visages appear to draw from alien sources. Research has linked their appearance to otherworldly creatures that supposed have some sort of connection with the formation of the Origin System. In no particular order, they are
      • Steven Sinclair, who always has a particular expression on his face.
      • Sheldon, the muscular rock monster
      • Rebecca, who was recently modded with Dead Eye
      • RNJesus, who is angry that we didn't sacrifice enough Oberons this solar cycle
  13. Seismic Palm
    • A large palm that uprooted a clump of bamboo and froze over a portion of the ceiling. A palm tree is lodged in its surface. 
  14. Clashing Forest
    • A collection of three sky islands dominated by abnormally large trees. Their massive root systems anchor chunks of rock together haphazardly as they drift through space. The largest of these is colossal in size, and shrouded in a layer of abnormal blackness. How they survive in an airless environment is unknown, but they appear to gather water from passing comets in a mysterious fashion. Forms a diorama with Astral Twilight.
  15. Astral Twilight
    • An large celestial butterfly, bequeathed to the clan by its mother - a colossal fae creature whose body is joined to an equally colossal tree. The eerie sight of their joined silhouettes form the basis of this piece. Forms a full diorama with Clashing Forest.

In addition to the above, we have

1. A complex research facility staffed by a number of tiny servitors and dominated by a large Grineer Coconut Crab and its counterpart, a Corpus Hermit Crab. While the Corpus version strongly maps to [Cunning Aspect], I didn't want to force the idea, as they were my first creations, and the theming scheme had not yet dawned on me. The labs themselves are compartmentalized into many sections, and are fairly intricately detailed. Minor pieces in this diorama include
    • Kerobot, the frog themed grineer cleaning robot
    • The twins, a pair of linked servitors who monitor information processing and research while staff are off duty.
    • Choppy, a retrofitted grineer drone that serves as a loading and refuelling robot
    • Billy, the platypus robot that monitors the generators and is responsible for regulating power output from the experimental generator assembly.
    • A scanning assembly designed to research a fossilized Eidolon bone 
    • A loading and storage bay
    • A number of decorative setpieces
    • A prototype planetary explorer craft, intended to allow for the remote transfer of goods between operatives
    • An information desk
    • A number of private offices
    • Support equipment for the servitors and their crustacean overlords.
  2. A heavily modified observatory deck adjoining the Astral Twilight/Clashing forest setpiece. Outfitted with an arcade machine, a coffee machine to keep you alert between farming rounds, a fish tank where you can admire the boots you've caught and a heavily modified arsenal assembly.
  3. A wildlife preserve designed by Duffelbag, and modeled after the landscapes he grew up with. The care and attention he's put into his work has been absolutely stunning.
  4. A memorial museum, displaying the history of the clan, with displays telling the tales of the operations we've participated in, as well as the people and antagonists that played key roles in the journey.
  5. A multi-level bar with fantastic atmosphere for clan members to unwind when off missions. Complete with a tantalizingly inaccessible VIP lounge. This bar, and its surroundings are the brainchildren of 0_the_Fool and Tram, who helped him figure out that some boundaries... are just in the mind. The bar uses the partitions in the barracks rooms to section off a DJ booth, the main club area and the VIP lounge while keeping all three in view of each other.
  6. A number of odds and ends with interesting or heartwarming stories attached to them. While these aren't really dioramas or setpieces, strictly speaking - I think they're an interesting part of the history of the clan, and help provide context to why we're so attached to it. 
    • Buddha's Chill Pad, originally conceived by the original clan creator, and at least part of the reason we like to hide buddha statues where no one will find them.
    • Decisive Judgement - an experimental piece by a decorator who was still finding his feet
    • A personal quarters room
    • Clan Monument - a large two-colour stone monument in the shape of the letter A, our clan symbol. 
    • The grove of the Rending Crane- after completing the last build item for my entry I received a few after-the-deadline donations of polymer and plastids... not wanting to let the person down, I offered to plant a Sakura tree for them, and then extended the offer to anyone who wanted a Sakura tree as a consolation "stretch goal" of sorts. Not expecting much from a clan already depleted of polymer and plastids, I left for a long shower. What happened next... absolutely /floored/ me. The entire grove was funded over the period of an hour... yesterday, with clan members running Ophelia back to back to funnel precious polymer and plastids long after their own reserves had been completely drained. When I got back, I had numerous messages from clan members I'd never messaged before thanking me, telling me their stories and about their time with AsurO. 24 hours later, I'm delaying my entry to six in the morning to throw in a single screenshot of a cherry tree grove because I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to my clanmates who carried me across maybe not-so-metaphorical mountains of ferrite, plastids, polymer, salvage, forma and circuits. I might not have any of those anymore, and neither do a number of them, but here we are anyway.

If the contest rules allow, I'll edit my post to add a video if I can manage to finish a quick one before the deadline. I planned out soundtracks and editing and such, but I'll probably only have time to put together a quick walk through the dojo with a soundtrack in the background, and I'm concerned this post will selfdestruct and take this entire schpiel with it.

Edit 1: Forgot to link an album

Edited by Xforce

On 2018-10-07 at 11:53 PM, (XB1)Sync Verhx said:

Clan Name- Oro Remanents

Clan Tier- Shadow clan rank 10

Platform- Xbox One

My Gamertag- (Sync Verhx)

Executor Gamertag- (RabidGoldfish J)

My Clan Role- Sectarus with all rights including architect

Description- We aim to have a orokin themed dojo (Dojo Prime) 

On youtube for ease of access*

Edited by (XB1)Sync Verhx
Alter spelling mistake and to add information I missed out

Clan Name: Arcana Known

Tier: Shadow Clan Rank 9

Platform: PS4

Hello, my name is DeathrisesXII, one of the architects responsible for Arcana Known's dojo. Really sneaking this one in under the wire, whoopsies.
We are all followers of the one true God Frame, Inaros., we also guard many warframe secrets, our dojo is both a celebration of the holiest of frames, as well as a reflection of the power of hidden knowledge.

Hope you enjoy. I wish I could have shown more but unfortunately I was running out of time and project space. There are many, many mazes carved throughout the rocks and hills of the dojo, drop me a line if you want to get lost in a dark crag or if would like to join the clan. 

Arcana Known Dojo

[media] 

Edited by (PS4)DeathrisesXII
messed up media link

59 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Whoa! So many cool entries...but this is nice. I like the use of players as NPC's lol   Good luck everyone!

Clan Name: Shattered Frames
Clan Tier: Ghost
Clan Platform: PC
Clan role: Founder (solo dojo)

I've allways fantasized about a overgrown dojo, so that's pretty much how it started. It used to be just gardens and trees eveywhere. Then with the first batch of grineer decorations I started to try this idea of how to present a detail as if it weren't just sitting there by itself. I did this because that's how I imagined that the already existing ingame tilesets use their own decorations, I mean, they are already there, but assembled in ways that they allways look like part of something else. So the dojo grew, a mix of machinery and overgrown.

At some point I got an inspiration from Alien movies. Every once in a while there is a scene where a pipe gets confused by a Xenomorphs head, or vice-versa then I tried to fool around with the idea. Eventually that led to making giant statues, female figures was the next obvious step since I have a bit of an Ecchi inclination that I have zero reasons to hide. Currently there are 6 giant female figures in it altho half of them are not complete yet.

I don't really think I have a chance in this anymore. People either caught up or they did some of the things in it elsewhere. On top of that, I started far too many projects and only a few of them I could call finished, there are quite a few incomplete statues scattered over it... So this is mostly a symbolic entry as I don't think It can make it anymore.

Anyways:

L5Y8GRf.jpg

fNvVhiM.jpg

KIFxQjS.jpg

9SnXvjB.jpg

CstreTh.jpg

J9Er2es.jpg

qHINGTm.jpg

O8JBytI.jpg

8ic009Y.jpg

Talis

Storm Clan

PS4

Shogun(I have architect permissions)

Screenshots taken by Shluurm with three clanmates appearing in them with permission.

As the tenno were floating through empty space they found the wreckage of an old orokin space station, with food and fuel reserves running low they decided to settle here.

w6D9D_EIzR5QnyN23IC3EyIVA2kyYWwNnQabblSovPRrlLjvDxtpKWVPfB7nHir6eti5srIlrRotI9G8G3OJcf-TG7WhKsWikpDGOCsGgGEJBZYf3HZjlWoN-36WcuozlU8JfJYk

yjl8zlp8FvYNK2AunPSGym58yoZpjefUyUT2K17pz3Ooyz6klmSpxrINZasVsa-1AXsH8Ezj-92WkFNsRLQHkI4mwjNdESff71ZoYKlKvPpJF_zL_tkXTRHER6IjHFw60wc55Fbb

KL_tm2eUQn1jCgNmxSfxLe0RYzyqhVSs9_VHFr2ZlofcjZWJEJpaf--PQcF_KDMhFQ5Y7L9aWrATFI_AarLPnPihFBvLiq5njdvHcZou5GBMnij4DsYCpaLG5bduw0wKMONrdSFs

Going through room by room cleaning up overgrown plants and broken down machinery they  this old forgotten space station their home.

Xgx8pgeh488Fr1ImTqRMMZVYDUuQvUx8vEbr2W0zZfG6WKRPhX7Y8eJ90AGYfI2B4hwaDtUp145RWHTAwfBwXMebPh7E4pJh0SaCTth25JT8CRyM8R9oiJnhlOqT3DJG8Ei1OJWZ

p_12Id1dU1OOscmiHXGid8YqnupgPgbJiYE-jLxlCqzaZp789gfBMNKlX1R9Of4SNp-8hT5S0YEkKOI85SxxHYdCJliqXNEG6PFHgweskO3PUQDlakVkevPLtuSfL2S-U36nvnuj

nhm6GoVrdqFXFhiLrqV7Pkb3n4qaldgdsoRK9QkDPz6kgzfq8K0sW4lQvKLzybhkSZRqJoc72uwDctbT79r5nJR5bSkEMDqZBxihHKWUl7UtCmdGOSFqK7nY4J8J-tjjeCl-u-u5

zP9jQjpykRNJ3qTIQ1UtWct7azaxr2aGtXeZsA2nOWMtELmwC8Qc7GbGJBzKsirszFSpvruxqOxe4Bd1fLPxS-IDHyXVXN8Mu81GYUKioflW0HGpINy2UtoR_3ltWJlJjY0aOqg1

Q-hMif2ENqsDZldnSHvAcgcHXS6FyQtwQTDFVZ9QAE0XtNw2Btc7llA-_fBKcDkOy_mo57etkBTZq-B9jEMSiRoS8SJ8tLRvo8Xgxl9O2FqkZbFeLfih4nYyvhPXmwnWPGZBI8Il

SSuYqOcoItz-6uel-nRNIZ8wtDPkb6_BJi0XNGuqKu5dLo9QPZrkA_F8-iiGAy9ZpTPS_-SmBWwdhp1XRvVgCtAUxK8eDUtSEiCvNn5aMGWGxLqh_BmBRQqDKdWIYBprbi2v6BEp

fcDfsP-LAnJGrBTvq91si8jKeIqte_1UFyTvp0fKTPC1jsuWo3X9ToYMvqeCaracfHzT4jbxYooMhq5eKYM4M1hntLWr9pw3XexSyNdO4EUswqQSS38PBiWVAusy7VzG5hxSvg1g

DbSzlqYuDaw72WhBj4e8O24df4YTboksKhnrA9WlMkpk_FEVCDXEEWtjDz7aF8ri9uDaKVuG-0X0Fg7zwQWY9P7EYK951qgzuA31bd_EryIcnrGVm1NoNsffLi6Y-yKWFoOAxhhs

Using what they could salvage and piece together they could salvaging everything within their reach they slowly transformed the once forgotten wreckage floating through space into a place they could live in.

XqXVyO0PhzdaQdqk-tp3SPlF1afE3dlsskGLDX7KU2h8_Hlc-PpoOm8iJfijJTUQa1-xwK2bUaitRdY1AQbwrkYuoS7DO6eCfGUkD3gerQebp2Dfw9mEOtiaoE5W0JrysUnzs46M

sPXLsgLABJ3c7cgq6C9vjKfibmofsuAgIHFNlzwJac_fxAE1qOVYD8Uu5fzBSzLB5kcSCaCqcCWeJhbZvNvVIpAWo0ynzBVdBIyw8iFE8Wg7wEnahvLaAAX-JJDoOGAlWK5WFMDt

pQ8ORkenz5Id0W1zGaMTl5Jt2-M7Bgr-BVg9yIVXlouctPUu1v2WBWEaPn9Jc8pNs-A8wqTP_2YQMGBuezg5ht-ePtJy_5fa51UYm47wmg1KPqkg9N95TKpzKGPyjRPYPFSdsm3W8x0eLzoY8ban-nK34taCADx29H0tKYM0Dm3qRa_F0heQKWZVJii2H-_s7ALME93moEmaOHSqQFOVs7_nAbXodb2ia7BNG7IfdNsOtOVTfg8NHNGE3cSG-OFgBeCKC12EF5kQPy2c

knndmkCqXVdQc_GnCq5JEoZwsPJevz6N3yn9COFEQnMWu7z4n62ksF5gXuqjaX0tzItXjHmjycKjrTOtj4YH8G-XqLMtgSutGU-59kSLwVMEEkLpepz7bdNQbk0GOmdTQgIqWHUi

Making each room thiers where they could have their own community and teach others.

nDDaz5iolLjdibo2WZJ6_AfpmShhLpvl-bM4IeUC_HAFCih9plDEvQwbs5aTQyQ574mcGPqkPc2YwlkMnMjlP8BbdfqFo5YTmTKwq79JP1WBxKKbP2cYgJppCsvDD8uOoa_VJBTR

okjuK02sR3fvXgpFnQwjUNoFHd7AlUnyZTL9tf6zCr7u28UE0pRslrWeAjmW3Rxl2_5HAzUDMCy78xqSM3znth-MGqVwoHEJCJWwTFUSAi0o7BN8WUABox4XJ83uOwGEP0BppbkA5vpYVMLPcrez34t4N_OefxZf5FSz5o5BRNJYfO1PvP8gYPwXSfBqyVLSR_lWyw3I_7xrSDQBLbDWj1ovB_v04aVeJtT5nksuVYP1dW-oO5iHm0OeMxnJxP68fzWc4ojVqTqHBcbQ

gfWKOkIhMZreR9-yWsN8QMohwU4275BhKGu-I__znQK58Q7WJKbJxF3lndJdBHQHwT0xPQ5uXCa4fstTZE2wx_c_C5gdOTEyVEH6nuC5zpNrcfiiLjcUJpLJkM5lUaMDLRhpenym

aiBDD_s6csojQmgnXoSzZFwS_Z9YYAX95qOeBaJdSklmq2jg_20abz1w81TqxGJ6xrNwbrROIJkFI9pKZxb_eEsJx7InDNRHww5z1sXrnv9HrlkXW024ErNS_t1eWNiv8LWDXtmC

5Voa1MMK0pBZN90J6MfJsT1BE23rNc38emnHK1VfmbZ0aTew8xa-VkiAP3v_X7b95Eyvb9c5J5V9u_xIU5e7pcQIGRdGv5GzvK2rmd7xdv_vGDuKsGqH16KiGk-Se_gcd6h6D-2D

At last what was once an orokin space station was finally a tenno dojo.

zv0v8WokgFI0Lc8p5aAoQ_wAn5AmHkFWGyJNRwhM82VRs8J299PKfMjUQBXztx12A6qYeGxkMzJMAxFJIMy8-VHH9pf2JFVIiYytZgtkRkehfbSGFNqnXvQ394zqJx2khf9RpK8H

yJ93hcWeL4qhXtBWbYuctTedUAs4wfJ_xtdLtc9tj63zfEYCyKoW5W2e0TO7rd6axYOa71P9xU-p99m9JqVliptH7OEcyATjclfXmuh6zRI3AQq4atzZJGnPq-075jZP788RbsMZ

M0AD4awce3GVbgISSm52jcGKVNGyAgU5c1oIAyy3peeBww8rfEkyhpR656mjcA7fiBMVCsI3r1kcdmJVkMJcndH6C-M0BdyE8FO7-yygpFPuUjUSkXhV-o6NCRxxsgLS6LMWsKa-

Clan name: PhoEniX_Hun

Clan tier: Shadow

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Tanacstag (Main Decorator)

Main Theme: Lost Tenno Outpost overgrown by nature. Tenno and Orokin remains build up the base structure.

Video: 

Edited by Mer-Sah

- Clan name      :  Oboro
- Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
- Clan platform  :  PS4
- Your Clan role :  Clan Leader / Architect

I am the Co-Founder of the Oboro clan. We are small, but we are mighty.

Our dojo is centered around telling the story of Buddha. Your journey is his journey as you explore each room.

Giving the dojo meaning was most important to us. The lights along the walkway for instance, represent your path to enlightenment and guides you through the story. You'll see the autumn tree eventually become the plum tree and this signifies evolution. Each hall represents a new chapter in your life and each color of each room represents a chakra like root/ sacral/heart and etc. We didn't just want our dojo to look nice, everything you see here was done with purpose, it tells a story.

We hope you enjoy! There's so many amazing submissions, best of luck everyone!

- Clan name      :  Tactical Warframe Assault Team
- Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
- Clan platform  :  PC
- Your Clan role :  Clan founder

over the last couple of months a new member to our clan who goes by the name irisho 

has worked there back side off decorating our dojo so everything you see here has been 

designed by irisho, without this critical member of our clan we would still have a large 

empty dojo.

this room was based on the upcoming Fortuna update

https://imgur.com/Eqrkajd

https://imgur.com/v6TwLZB

https://imgur.com/v6TwLZB

this is our main hall for trading etc

https://imgur.com/sNqxf1S

https://imgur.com/PQGdJeE

and other various room around our dojo

https://imgur.com/d4k9SpQ

https://imgur.com/TPPMwTp

https://imgur.com/gt5xjld