Dojo Remaster Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Clan Name: Jolan Tru

Clan Tier: Mountain Clan

Clan Platform: Xbox One

Clan Rank: Founding Warlord (Tal Shiar)

Gamertag: PRaDiUSxUCM

Video Tour of Dojo:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9x2-XxelY4

Hello! My name is Jeffrey (Gamertag, PRaDiUSxUCM) and I would like to enter my clan's Dojo into this contest. Decorating and designing in the Dojo is my absolute most favorite thing to do and I'm always looking to make things as good as I possibly can for my clan members. I've been hoping a Dojo contest like this would pop up for a while now and I'm super glad that it's here! I've poured my blood, sweat, and hundreds of hours over the last few years into this project and it would be an absolute honor to have the trophy from this contest to display in my Dojo. So, thank you so much for the opportunity! The video above is a complete walkthrough/tour of our Dojo in it's current state, and below are some written descriptions and choice screenshots of my favorite scenes and landmarks. I hope you all enjoy viewing it as much as I have enjoyed building it!

THE MAIN HALL
This is the central hub of our Dojo, featuring a teleporter by spawn that can take our members anywhere they want to go, along with two trading posts on either side above spawn. There are a number of totems and objects placed both strategically and symmetrically throughout the spawn room for random parkouring and to give the spawn room a real "jungle gym" effect, for members to just run and play around while waiting for friendly to join in or navigating trade chat. To that same end, the Music Maker Balcony is toward the back of the room, featuring two rows of drums and bells of all sizes. The door immediately behind spawn takes our members into our Cafe/Marketplace area, where all our main research labs (Tenno, Bio, Chem, & Energy) are located for quick and easy access. The hall immediately to the right, will take players to our dueling arena, which features 2 unique/different dueling rooms. The hall to the left, takes the player to our Custom Obstacle Course and the Orokin Lab, with an empty slot reserved for the upcoming War Room/Kingpins! Straight ahead to the far north door, is our Observatory for quick and easy access to Navigation/the Star Chart and the Arsenal post, for members to play around with Fashion Frames and change up their loadouts. I have a thing for symmetry in art, which is something you will notice throughout our Dojo.

jolantru-mainhall1.jpg
jolantru-mainhall2.jpg
jolantru-mainhall7.jpg
jolantru-mainhall5.jpg
jolantru-mainhall4.jpg

THE CAFE/MARKETPLACE HALL
The Cafe & Marketplace Hall is directly behind the Main Hall. Since this is the hall the houses our main labs where our members go to pick up blueprints and research for credits, I wanted it to have a real social but fun business aspect to it. So, to that end, I felt like a Cafe/Marketplace theme fit perfectly for the hall that houses those labs. In the center/floor of the hall, are two adjacent Cafe stations. Each is underneath a summer tree with a fruit basket and tea set for maximum relaxation. Our twin Dax/Teshin shrines are down here on the floor as well. Up the stairs to the left is our Drink Bar, complete with shelves of drinks, a stove, a fridge, and surrounding bar stools. There are also two private booths on either side of the Drink Bar. Opposite of the Drink Bar, up on the right side of the hall, is our Food Bar. This bar is quite distinct from the one the serves drinks, featuring multiple fruit baskets and plates of various fish on display for Tenno who are looking to score a nice dinner. Two private booths are on either side of the Food Bar as well, to give the hall an overall organized feel. Above everything is a catwalk that surrounds all the pillars in this hall. At the center of those pillars, is our "Midway Arcade", which feature 4 Ludoplex Arcade Machines. I felt like having the Arcade here in the Cafe area with the bars, kinda gives the area a real "Dave & Busters" feel. Haha.

jolantru-cafe3.jpg
jolantru-cafe2.jpg
jolantru-cafe1.jpg
jolantru-cafe9.jpg
jolantru-cafe8.jpg
jolantru-cafe4.jpg
jolantru-cafe5.jpg

THE OBSERVATORY
Directly to the north of the spawn room is our Observatory, which features lookout/kneeling posts, the navigation console for accessing the Star Map, the Arsenal post for changing up loadouts and Fashion Framing, and a single Ludoplex Arcade Machine. Since the Observatory is about navigating, I felt like the ability to navigate to other mini-games like Frame Fighter, Wyrmius, & Happy Zephyr was important to include here as well. Out of the glass window from inside the Observatory, players can view our giant Orokin themed dragon, which wraps around our "Front Porch" - where our clan holds Ascension Ceremonies. He is a very large/full size dragon, and features a good amount of detail (Arms with wings and claws, a very long body featuring scales and spikes, a thrashing tail, and most of all - a menacing head, which features horns, eyes/brows, and a gaping mouth of fire with a full set of teeth and fangs). On the roof of the Observatory is our Spacewalk. From here, our members can take screenshots of their frames completely surrounded by space and strange plants that thrive without oxygen in the vacuum atmosphere. Two large pipes that go down into the structure help filter the oxygen inside the dojo, and steam can be seen escaping from connection points on the piping. This area also provides a beautiful birds eye view of our dragon on the Front Porch.

jolantru-porch1.jpgjolantru-porch2.jpgjolantru-porch3.jpgjolantru-observation2.jpgjolantru-observation1.jpg

THE BATCAVE
This hall took a lot of time and work, but I wanted a natural/nature themed room on the main level of the Dojo - separate from our Nature Trail. The recent addition of all the great nature decorations provided me the perfect excuse to make this! I decided to call it the "Batcave", but it is actually more inspired from settings that I have witnessed while playing various Tomb Raider games. The room is made entirely of Lua and Asteroid rock, and the floor is completely blanketed with brownish grass that felt appropriate to the cave setting. There are two large waterfalls on either side that flow down into rock ponds of coy fish. I went to great lengths to make sure each looked unique from the other, to help give the cave a more natural feel. Dark trees and various plants can be seen around the room, growing particularly near the areas of the waterfalls. A large fireplace with a roaring bonfire, surrounded by benches sits in the middle of the cave, where clan members and visiting Tenno can gather around and congregate or just roast marshmellows. There are two giant stone/cave hangars or openings on either side of the cave, featuring two giant Bombermen that I made. I've been a huge fan of Bomberman since I was younger, and the Grineer decorations were perfect for creating them. These two fellas guard the Batcave and watch over the Tenno that hang out around the bonfire.

jolantru-batcave2.jpgjolantru-batcave6.jpgjolantru-batcave4.jpgjolantru-batcave5.jpg

THE STARGATE TERMINAL/DONATIONS ATTIC
As a HUGE fan of Stargate and Star Trek (and pretty much anything with the word "Star" in the name. Haha) - I just had to make a Stargate! This particular Stargate is Orokin themed, but modeled after the Stargate from the SG1 TV Series, and features clamps the hold the gate in place and expell steam (just like in the TV show!). There is also an Orokin themed DHD (Dial Home Device) directly in front of the Stargate, to the left. I made the overall theme of this room a Terminal, as this is where Tenno would embark to other planets, space gates, and various parts of the galaxy (Tau System, perhaps? xD). There is a futuristic episode of SG1 where the Stargate is made public knowledge and instead of Airport terminals, there are Stargate terminals where everyday citizens come to embark on their on vacations, trips, and adventures across the Milky Way - and that is why I decided to do a Stargate terminal! There are waiting benches across from the Stargate, and railing that blocks off the areas directly to the left and right of the stargate, as huge pipes and both sides run to the Stargate and fuel it's massive power needs! A single staircase by the entrance to the room leads upstairs into the Attic, which is our clan Donations Room. Our members come here to donate resources, credits, and various decorations.

jolantru-stargate1.jpgjolantru-stargate2.jpgjolantru-stargate3.jpgjolantru-stargate4.jpg

THE DUELING ROOMS
As stated above, the entrance to our dueling area is directly to the right in our spawn room! We have 3 different Dueling Rooms that are designed for different forms of combat. One is a "Boxing Ring", with the arena being mostly clear, and featuring a large bell in the background that can be run to start/end the match, and between rounds. The second room is our "Double Decker" arena, featuring a sizeable second/disc-shaped level with ramps leading up to it on either side. A little higher up in each corner are Death From Above perches, where combatants clan slam downward on opponents below. The third and final room, is our "Totem Arena", which features a custom totem that I made out of Tenno decorations. A catwalk also circles the area above to provide either a quick escape or a quick death.

jolantru-dueling1.jpgjolantru-dueling2.jpgjolantru-dueling3.jpg

THE NATURE TRAIL
I'm a big fan of the garden rooms that are available for Dojos, even though they don't have much of a purpose beyond aesthetics. To that end, I just had to use them and spruce them up to look as awesome as possible. I also wanted to give clan members a serene place where they could come an sit, meditate, or just take a quiet nature walk! And so, the Nature Trail was born. There is an elevator leading to it as well as a teleporter, as the Nature Trail resides on its own level of the Dojo. There are 6 main garden rooms that make up the trail, along with outlying halls that are filled with nature as well to ensure that no doors on the trail are dead ends. The main/first garden room of the trail features a Gazebo, with a teleporter inside for those who wish to bypass the elevator. It has a giant cherry tree on top, which felt appropriate for the night theme of this room as it is one of only two garden rooms that features a view of outspace on the ceiling instead of giant light fixtures. Glowing lamps line the surrounding ponds, with small waterfalls, and glowing mushrooms that grow up in the darkness of the Gazebo garden. Also along the Nature Trail is a sort of back-woods themed Garden room that I put together with a campsite that features a camp fire, benches, small table with tea cups, and even a tent with two sleeping bags and pillows inside! Other rooms along the Nature Trail have a jungle theme, and off-beach theme, and a night/dark forest theme. One of my favorite places in the Dojo!

jolantru-naturetrail5.jpgjolantru-naturetrail1.jpgjolantru-naturetrail2.jpgjolantru-naturetrail6.jpgjolantru-naturetrail9.jpgjolantru-naturetrail10.jpgjolantru-naturetrail7.jpgjolantru-naturetrail3.jpg

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SON!
While, it is true that I built this entire Dojo on my own, I definitely owe a shout out to my son, Solomon, who does not play the game - but loves watching me play and giving me ideas for my Dojo! He originally gave me the ideas for both the Batcave room, plus our giant Dragon that I made as well! He's the best! He's a recent picture I took of us chillin. ❤️

jt-jeff-solo.jpg

Also, thanks to my clan members for all their love and support, and thanks to DE for holding this contest! 🙂

Edited by (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM said:

🙂

I keep seeing people having things built outside of their observatory and outside rooms.  How do you do that?  I never found an option.

Edited by BCrossZero

On 2018-10-03 at 11:05 PM, (PS4)NOSQUIDDINGcom said:

Clan name: Salt The Snail

Clan tier: Ghost

Clan platform: PS4

Your Clan role: Warlord

I have been the sole decorator for our dojo and I have only been playing for 5 months. This means that I have only been able to decorate a few rooms so far during my time in game. But, my small group of clanmates have helped out so much by donating materials to make it all possible. The story behind our clan name is funny. One person that used to play with the founders would always be in his menus instead of accepting the start for the missions. So everyone was always waiting on this one person to ready up. They finally labeled him the snail. Salting the Snail just represents the snail finally hitting the READY button to start the mission.

The decorations for our dojo and our clan logo take a funny look at snails and salt.

Our logo is a snail with a salt shaker for a shell. In this scenario, the snail's name is "Salt" and he kinda represents how the Warframe community is just really nice and how salt is not really an issue.

Use this link for an album of the images in this post: https://imgur.com/a/PkAPCYl

kaoIwfn.png

Our Grandest Hall in the dojo has been named King Snail and the largest snail you’ll ever see in Warframe has been built as the centerpiece. You really get the feeling that you are small when you look at King Snail. The room is currently at capacity and features a very natural look. Behind King Snail is a giant salt shaker. The salt that surrounds it has been solidified and can no longer be used. Again, another nod at how positive the Warframe community is.

Please use the streamable link below if you can't see the YouTube video:
https://streamable.com/skim5

ixmOk76.jpg

ibzVOk1.jpg

TqrGRXA.jpg

5Nv7zab.jpg

EXVAXIH.jpg

ISoC8jQ.jpg

H0XVhUo.jpg

eviyOYw.jpg

7fxWZrZ.jpg

Another room in our dojo is the Baby Snail room. This room is also at capacity. It’s the first room I decorated and it features a smaller Snail in a very natural setting.

EcnJYF7.jpg

The last room that I have been able to decorate is a room I’ve called Toy Machine. This is where all of our labs live. It’s got a very dark and intense decor that plays to the idea that this is where you create.

Zj4feRF.jpg

OJeAysR.jpg

PRNLroP.jpg

eW8joKQ.jpg

I know that it’s not much, but it is a lot for one person to accomplish in a few short months and I hope we get considered for this competition. I had no idea the competition was coming, but a few people that have come to my dojo through trade chat have already wished me luck in the competition so I figured I’d better participate. 🙂

The clan members involved in contributing to decorations:
- NOSQUIDDINGcom (me)
- muggso
- Iambozzi
- Chilli_Dog411
- Meeeksimus
- Brotein_187

Great dojo

56 minutes ago, (XB1)PRaDiUSxUCM said:

Video Tour of Dojo:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9x2-XxelY4

Hello! My name is Jeffrey (Gamertag, PRaDiUSxUCM) and I would like to enter my clan's Dojo into this contest. Decorating and designing in the Dojo is my absolute most favorite thing to do and I'm always looking to make things as good as I possibly can for my clan members. I've been hoping a Dojo contest like this would pop up for a while now and I'm super glad that it's here! I've poured my blood, sweat, and hundreds of hours over the last few years into this project and it would be an absolute honor to have the trophy from this contest to display in my Dojo. So, thank you so much for the opportunity! The video above is a complete walkthrough/tour of our Dojo in it's current state, and below are some written descriptions and choice screenshots of my favorite scenes and landmarks. I hope you all enjoy viewing it as much as I have enjoyed building it!

THE MAIN HALL
This is the central hub of our Dojo, featuring a teleporter by spawn that can take our members anywhere they want to go, along with two trading posts on either side above spawn. There are a number of totems and objects placed both strategically and symmetrically throughout the spawn room for random parkouring and to give the spawn room a real "jungle gym" effect, for members to just run and play around while waiting for friendly to join in or navigating trade chat. To that same end, the Music Maker Balcony is toward the back of the room, featuring two rows of drums and bells of all sizes. The door immediately behind spawn takes our members into our Cafe/Marketplace area, where all our main research labs (Tenno, Bio, Chem, & Energy) are located for quick and easy access. The hall immediately to the right, will take players to our dueling arena, which features 2 unique/different dueling rooms. The hall to the left, takes the player to our Custom Obstacle Course and the Orokin Lab, with an empty slot reserved for the upcoming War Room/Kingpins! Straight ahead to the far north door, is our Observatory for quick and easy access to Navigation/the Star Chart and the Arsenal post, for members to play around with Fashion Frames and change up their loadouts. I have a thing for symmetry in art, which is something you will notice throughout our Dojo.

jolantru-mainhall1.jpg
jolantru-mainhall2.jpg
jolantru-mainhall7.jpg
jolantru-mainhall5.jpg
jolantru-mainhall4.jpg

THE CAFE/MARKETPLACE HALL
The Cafe & Marketplace Hall is directly behind the Main Hall. Since this is the hall the houses our main labs where our members go to pick up blueprints and research for credits, I wanted it to have a real social but fun business aspect to it. So, to that end, I felt like a Cafe/Marketplace theme fit perfectly for the hall that houses those labs. In the center/floor of the hall, are two adjacent Cafe stations. Each is underneath a summer tree with a fruit basket and tea set for maximum relaxation. Our twin Dax/Teshin shrines are down here on the floor as well. Up the stairs to the left is our Drink Bar, complete with shelves of drinks, a stove, a fridge, and surrounding bar stools. There are also two private booths on either side of the Drink Bar. Opposite of the Drink Bar, up on the right side of the hall, is our Food Bar. This bar is quite distinct from the one the serves drinks, featuring multiple fruit baskets and plates of various fish on display for Tenno who are looking to score a nice dinner. Two private booths are on either side of the Food Bar as well, to give the hall an overall organized feel. Above everything is a catwalk that surrounds all the pillars in this hall. At the center of those pillars, is our "Midway Arcade", which feature 4 Ludoplex Arcade Machines. I felt like having the Arcade here in the Cafe area with the bars, kinda gives the area a real "Dave & Busters" feel. Haha.

jolantru-cafe3.jpg
jolantru-cafe2.jpg
jolantru-cafe1.jpg
jolantru-cafe9.jpg
jolantru-cafe8.jpg
jolantru-cafe4.jpg
jolantru-cafe5.jpg

THE OBSERVATORY
Directly to the north of the spawn room is our Observatory, which features lookout/kneeling posts, the navigation console for accessing the Star Map, the Arsenal post for changing up loadouts and Fashion Framing, and a single Ludoplex Arcade Machine. Since the Observatory is about navigating, I felt like the ability to navigate to other mini-games like Frame Fighter, Wyrmius, & Happy Zephyr was important to include here as well. Out of the glass window from inside the Observatory, players can view our giant Orokin themed dragon, which wraps around our "Front Porch" - where our clan holds Ascension Ceremonies. He is a very large/full size dragon, and features a good amount of detail (Arms with wings and claws, a very long body featuring scales and spikes, a thrashing tail, and most of all - a menacing head, which features horns, eyes/brows, and a gaping mouth of fire with a full set of teeth and fangs). On the roof of the Observatory is our Spacewalk. From here, our members can take screenshots of their frames completely surrounded by space and strange plants that thrive without oxygen in the vacuum atmosphere. Two large pipes that go down into the structure help filter the oxygen inside the dojo, and steam can be seen escaping from connection points on the piping. This area also provides a beautiful birds eye view of our dragon on the Front Porch.

jolantru-porch1.jpgjolantru-porch2.jpgjolantru-porch3.jpgjolantru-observation2.jpgjolantru-observation1.jpg

THE BATCAVE
This hall took a lot of time and work, but I wanted a natural/nature themed room on the main level of the Dojo - separate from our Nature Trail. The recent addition of all the great nature decorations provided me the perfect excuse to make this! I decided to call it the "Batcave", but it is actually more inspired from settings that I have witnessed while playing various Tomb Raider games. The room is made entirely of Lua and Asteroid rock, and the floor is completely blanketed with brownish grass that felt appropriate to the cave setting. There are two large waterfalls on either side that flow down into rock ponds of coy fish. I went to great lengths to make sure each looked unique from the other, to help give the cave a more natural feel. Dark trees and various plants can be seen around the room, growing particularly near the areas of the waterfalls. A large fireplace with a roaring bonfire, surrounded by benches sits in the middle of the cave, where clan members and visiting Tenno can gather around and congregate or just roast marshmellows. There are two giant stone/cave hangars or openings on either side of the cave, featuring two giant Bombermen that I made. I've been a huge fan of Bomberman since I was younger, and the Grineer decorations were perfect for creating them. These two fellas guard the Batcave and watch over the Tenno that hang out around the bonfire.

jolantru-batcave2.jpgjolantru-batcave6.jpgjolantru-batcave4.jpgjolantru-batcave5.jpg

THE STARGATE TERMINAL/DONATIONS ATTIC
As a HUGE fan of Stargate and Star Trek (and pretty much anything with the word "Star" in the name. Haha) - I just had to make a Stargate! This particular Stargate is Orokin themed, but modeled after the Stargate from the SG1 TV Series, and features clamps the hold the gate in place and expell steam (just like in the TV show!). There is also an Orokin themed DHD (Dial Home Device) directly in front of the Stargate, to the left. I made the overall theme of this room a Terminal, as this is where Tenno would embark to other planets, space gates, and various parts of the galaxy (Tau System, perhaps? xD). There is a futuristic episode of SG1 where the Stargate is made public knowledge and instead of Airport terminals, there are Stargate terminals where everyday citizens come to embark on their on vacations, trips, and adventures across the Milky Way - and that is why I decided to do a Stargate terminal! There are waiting benches across from the Stargate, and railing that blocks off the areas directly to the left and right of the stargate, as huge pipes and both sides run to the Stargate and fuel it's massive power needs! A single staircase by the entrance to the room leads upstairs into the Attic, which is our clan Donations Room. Our members come here to donate resources, credits, and various decorations.

jolantru-stargate1.jpgjolantru-stargate2.jpgjolantru-stargate3.jpgjolantru-stargate4.jpg

THE DUELING ROOMS
As stated above, the entrance to our dueling area is directly to the right in our spawn room! We have 3 different Dueling Rooms that are designed for different forms of combat. One is a "Boxing Ring", with the arena being mostly clear, and featuring a large bell in the background that can be run to start/end the match, and between rounds. The second room is our "Double Decker" arena, featuring a sizeable second/disc-shaped level with ramps leading up to it on either side. A little higher up in each corner are Death From Above perches, where combatants clan slam downward on opponents below. The third and final room, is our "Totem Arena", which features a custom totem that I made out of Tenno decorations. A catwalk also circles the area above to provide either a quick escape or a quick death.

jolantru-dueling1.jpgjolantru-dueling2.jpgjolantru-dueling3.jpg

THE NATURE TRAIL
I'm a big fan of the garden rooms that are available for Dojos, even though they don't have much of a purpose beyond aesthetics. To that end, I just had to use them and spruce them up to look as awesome as possible. I also wanted to give clan members a serene place where they could come an sit, meditate, or just take a quiet nature walk! And so, the Nature Trail was born. There is an elevator leading to it as well as a teleporter, as the Nature Trail resides on its own level of the Dojo. There are 6 main garden rooms that make up the trail, along with outlying halls that are filled with nature as well to ensure that no doors on the trail are dead ends. The main/first garden room of the trail features a Gazebo, with a teleporter inside for those who wish to bypass the elevator. It has a giant cherry tree on top, which felt appropriate for the night theme of this room as it is one of only two garden rooms that features a view of outspace on the ceiling instead of giant light fixtures. Glowing lamps line the surrounding ponds, with small waterfalls, and glowing mushrooms that grow up in the darkness of the Gazebo garden. Also along the Nature Trail is a sort of back-woods themed Garden room that I put together with a campsite that features a camp fire, benches, small table with tea cups, and even a tent with two sleeping bags and pillows inside! Other rooms along the Nature Trail have a jungle theme, and off-beach theme, and a night/dark forest theme. One of my favorite places in the Dojo!

jolantru-naturetrail5.jpgjolantru-naturetrail1.jpgjolantru-naturetrail2.jpgjolantru-naturetrail6.jpgjolantru-naturetrail9.jpgjolantru-naturetrail10.jpgjolantru-naturetrail7.jpgjolantru-naturetrail3.jpg

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SON!
While, it is true that I built this entire Dojo on my own, I definitely owe a shout out to my son, Solomon, who does not play the game - but loves watching me play and giving me ideas for my Dojo! He originally gave me the ideas for both the Batcave room, plus our giant Dragon that I made as well! He's the best! He's a recent picture I took of us chillin. ❤️

jt-jeff-solo.jpg

Also, thanks to my clan members for all their love and support, and thanks to DE for holding this contest! 🙂

The tiny details is what makes a decorated dojo great

• Like 2

Clan Name: Dark Cats

Clan Tier: Ghost Clan

Clan Platform: PS4

Clan Rank: Clan Leader / Dojo Builder

Gamer tag: AutoBodyMan

Video Tour of Dojo: 

ZkxKPUk.jpgSKztTVg.jpgO6T1qyF.jpgn8O1rpf.jpg

Just as a little Note: I designed every room but one and all clan member chipped in to get the Dojo done.  We hope you Like the Dojo. Also, thanks to my clan members for all their love and support, and thanks to DE for holding this contest! 🙂

Edited by (PS4)AutoBodyMan
accidently put wrong clan tier.

Good even lady's and gentle man my name is RedXNebula I am the leader of a special elite group  of edge lords known as The Crimson Ronin a a group known to work in the shadows and is known for its secrets and for this little occasion we would like to grant the other player base to see what The Crimson Ronin are really about stay tune every one The Crimson Ronin will be sending in are submission soon but till then feel free to use your imagination see you around. 

Sincerely

The Crimson Ronin

https://imgur.com/a/Z66oIP4

Edited by RedXNebula

On 2018-10-03 at 4:28 PM, ajingom said:

Clan name     : Wheel Guards
Clan tier       : ghost
Clan platform : PC
Your Clan role : Warlord

Hello. I am a ajingom.
I Almost left alone in the clan, I converted the dojo. alone.
Here are videos and screenshots of 26 + 1 rooms.
yes. It is an unquestionable 27 rooms.
sorry. It will take a lot of time for you to see it.
If you do not have enough time, please see the link at imgur.com.

https://imgur.com/a/xtY8ee9

yMFkAuY.jpg

YWQClds.jpg

This link contains screenshots of these.

But if you have enough time, watch this video. This will satisfy you.

Always enjoy your clips. Great content!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb BCrossZero:

I keep seeing people having things built outside of their observatory and outside rooms.  How do you do that?  I never found an option.

You have to build a transporter as close to the roof as possible (dont rotate it so it faces downwards).

Once it is build you can use it and you will get glitched above the Observatory, then you can start building there.

@all: When you quote someone, maybe remove the images and everything from the post?

This topic is already super long, would be cool if we dont make it unnecessary hard to navigate through it even more 😀

Edited by DreisterDino
because i cant spell "unnecessary"
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DreisterDino said:

You have to build a transporter as close to the roof as possible (dont rotate it so it faces downwards).

Once it is build you can use it and you will get glitched above the Observatory, then you can start building there.

@all: When you quote someone, maybe remove the images and everything from the post?

This topic is already super long, would be cool if we dont make it unnecesarry hard to navigate through it even more 😀

or if you dont want to wait for 24 hours for the transporter, there are several bugs which you can jump out of the map, the majorities are fixed though i think the elevator bug still works

Here, get ready to go inside our lord CLEM's Dirty Fantasy!

\\ Clan name: Clem Dirty Fantasy

\\ Clan tier: Ghost

\\ Clan platform: Pc

\\ Your Clan role: Warlord

Simple designs, most room are random but, there we got some perks:

Our Twin Grakata hall!

To me, this place is where we dine and have fun.  It's a calm place to afk on and having those 2 giant Grakatas on your sight... dem statifying!

AniyXsL.jpg

Spoiler

KwhAJmq.jpg

dykodW9.jpg

Our Prosperity Hall, where the god CLEM presence create life!

Biggest challenge? Make the clem's head looks like him... (took me 4h alone of extreme thinking) everything else came by itself!

jxuI1GK.jpg

Spoiler

BRrkNXk.jpg

Our Hangar! we-didn't-stole-fortuna-spiders-i-can-swear-it-DE- (sorry)

no-spider were-abuse-here-

Seriously, the hype for fortuna was high enough to make us make this...

Why? Of course because we love Mechs and we hardly could oppress the wait for Spider-mechs

ao6Aq0D.jpg

Spoiler

jjfw0nH.jpg

WJNyNvJ.jpg

And my Office! Where I give orders.

One day I woke up... and this came into my mind: If the Dojo is a community... then we need a place where people could Admiss and Leave.

There were no other candidate than this place... seriously DE, this space is hella Awesome!

GJQ253f.jpg

Hope you like this Dojo made of Junks-!

Edited by Update
Lore added // Grammar fixxed // Spoiler added // Sorry for the grammar. My english sucks-!

• Clan name: Enfer Rouge (Red Hell in english)
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role: Founding warlord and with participation of Derem (Second of the dojo
  •  

Purgatory

Révélation

gEV4Lfd.jpg

IlzRjhN.jpg

Maw of Hell

Révélation

1z6tlwb.jpg

Gorge of Hell

Révélation

yuyZRaL.jpg

4ztlaY1.jpg