Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Remaster Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Clan Name: Ex Tenebris Vita

Clan Tier: Mountain

Platform: PS4

Clan Role Warlord

Main Builders: Dorian-Hawkmoon , ALABOY1973 , Jattarosaria

Many thanks to all my clan, they are my 'peeps'. Special thanks to Steelergurl33, our alliance leader and my friend.

A couple of notes, I am current founding warlord, but owe much to Sawisfamily, who got me hooked on Warframe, and gave me the opportunity .

The last segment is Alpha Project. we hope the video shows the effort and over 600 pieces that go into it. Many awesome entries, we just wanted to show a bit of ours.

Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance PS4

Clan name: YAMII NO SENSHI

Clan tier: GHOST 10

Platform: PC

Founding Warlord: Badless99

Decoration architects: Badless99 and Z_ytex

Notre clan est axé sur le recrutement de joueurs de paliers inférieurs à 10 pour pouvoir faire passer notre expérience du jeu, vivre de nouvelles expériences avec eux

et ainsi enrichir notre gameplay.

Notre clan, notre logo et notre dojo ont été conçus pour que nos membres soient fiers d'être des Yamii no Senshi, des "Guerriers de l'Ombre" en français.

Notre décoration est basée sur le mélange de la nature et de la technologie toujours sur le thème nature, zen et japonais de notre clan.

Nous sommes fiers de pouvoir vous faire partager notre travail à travers votre concours.

Bonne visite et bon jeu 😅

Badless99

Our clan is focused on recruiting players under 10 to be able to pass on our experience of the game, to live new experiences with them

and enrich our gameplay.

Our clan, logo and dojo have been designed to make our members proud to be Yamii no Senshi, "Shadow Warriors" in english.

Our decoration is based on the mix of nature and technology always on the theme nature, Zen and Japanese of our clan. We are proud to share our work with you through your competition.

Good visit and have fun 😅

Badless99

https://youtu.be/xbf7FzDEZyc

Edited by Badless99
  • Like 1

Clan: The Real TTA

Tier: Shadow

Platform: XBox One

Role: Founding Warlord 

Only just realised there are new items in the decorating menus a couple of days ago. :sad: So no chance of competing against you guys, your dojo creations are out of this world.

https://imgur.com/Xq03bZl

https://imgur.com/3YI5YoV

So we will have to get our act together for the next one, (if there ever is another one).

4 hours ago, (PS4)jademsladecogley said:

Clan Name: NEWerakilleraKING

- Clan Tier Storm clan 

- Clan Platform: PS4

- Clan Role Founding Warlord 

Here is a video instead of images going thru the dojo, my inspiration comes from many things but, most on the characters, bosses, animals, beats from the game itself. 

Youtube link to the video and warframe dedicated channel:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I should mention there is some copying going on.

i was given a tour of this dojo about a month ago

n1sOIZmr.jpgun2HmNMr.jpgCE7OMrXr.jpg

HcX4o0Dr.jpg

Edited by (PS4)wackyfunbun

Clan name      :  The Doggs Denn
Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
Clan platform  :  PC
Your Clan role :  Founding Warlord/builder

Clan overview video! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3UzniJjbn4

Clan members participating in video: beatboxingfetus(founding warlord/builder) NeonDerezzed(warlord/builder), Firesworth, Gorthak

Some images of rooms that didn't get any video coverage: 

https://imgur.com/a/yFZTAKp

I just want to add as a small note, me and NeonDerezzed spent hours and hundreds of thousands of resources to make our dojo pretty, we're happy with what we have but were even more excited to build on into the future, thank you so much for viewing my submission, and good luck to those who are entering!

Edited by beatboxingfetus
  • Like 2

Clan Name: Auroral Silhouette

Clan Tier: Ghost

Clan Platform: PC

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Here is the entire album link, as well as a few random photos for whatever that are already in the album. I may be lazy with other things like posting on forums... but I most definitely don't believe I was with decorating. I've been playing for quite some time as you can see and was able to fund the beauty before you. The theme is obviously nature/relaxation. The dojo is where we chill out between murd... endurance runs. Enjoy the tranquility of our Dojo.

Quicky Grotto Room Gif ~ https://imgur.com/IcEneHL

Gazebo Room Photo ~ https://imgur.com/DQ7ctsR

The Album ~ https://imgur.com/a/iPpKhv4

Peace be with you. ✌️

- Clan name: Taciturn Ronin

- Clan tier: Ghost Clan

- Clan platform: PC

- Clan role: Founding Warlord

Hey guys! Super stoked to take part in this event, it's been brilliant to see the phenomenal pieces people have created.

None of our dojo would've been possible if it weren't for the efforts of our co-founders Nocturn and Denetric; their creativity and ingenuity is what really brought our dojo to life. Especially Nocturn who worked on this tirelessly for the past month and a half.

We had a total blast creating the rooms and lore, but at the end of the day all of us just wanted to share the things we love in games, movies and stories by building them in Warframe.

Hope you enjoy and good luck to all the other competitors!

Link to album: https://imgur.com/a/jHB73gN

Edited by ThatAsianFella

This is our submission for the Dojo Remaster Contest. The dojo was decorated by myself and my friend X3nu2.

Clan: Tempest Panthera
Clan Tier: Ghost Tier
Platform: PC
SaschaSnowstorm, Founding Warlord

Areas Showcased | Primary Decorator
- Basement & Cavern Depths | Sascha
- Xenus' Hydroponics | X3nu2
- Upper Plaza | X3nu2 
- Exoplanet Biome | Sascha
- B.A.S.T.E.T. Hangar | Sascha

Our concept for decorating was to design large natural and organic looking gardens based on various themes. We also have a pantheran mecha, because who doesn't love a mecha?  ;3

Edited by SaschaSnowstorm
more details

5 hours ago, (PS4)wackyfunbun said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I should mention there is some copying going on.

i was given a tour of this dojo about a month ago

HcX4o0Dr.jpg

I decorate that dojo i was asket to decorate it i am architect . Aquarius-Future is a leader . I decorate it 

• Clan name : VOID WARRIORS
  • Clan tier : STORM CLAN
  • Clan platform : PC
  • Your Clan role : Architect

Hello Tennos,

On the behalf of my Clan, i am honnored to present to you our dojo.
All Clan members participated in the project in many different ways, ressources, ideas, chek up, Rp event ...

Our clan do not reject our Orokin heritage, You will see a lot of Orokin style structures in our Dojo.
We tryed to be as inventive as we could ^^ and focused on volumes, spaces, and  logic.
We have a vaults room, garden, place to live and relax, gaze at the void.
We really tryed to elaborate a real fonctionnal Dojo.

We also have secret passage ways to secret super hidden room. ^^

The video is quite long( my first attempt at editing), but we hope you will enjoy it

An Avant gout 

20180917015838_1.jpg

20180917015440_1.jpg

20180917015936_1.jpg

20180917021613_1.jpg

20180917015337_1.jpg

20180917020838_1.jpg

Thanks you all

Thanks DE (guys/girls I love you all too ^^)

From France with love

Edited by Bobines
  • Like 1

Clan name BULGARIA-TOVA-E-RAI

Clan tier MOUNTAIN

Clan platform PC

Clan role ARCHITECT

I've entered the clan for not so long ago and decorated not yet that much so all the honor to people who have build the dojo from scratch and made so interesting and beautiful decorations there. Personally I'm fond of natural theme and would like to add more nature to rooms that I have taken a responsibility for. 

Architect number one Drifter312, Decorators TheFlow49, ivarion, W0lfieAGR

The main theme of the dojo is the intelligent mix of robotics and nature. 

Pics here https://imgur.com/a/zB8A1lQ

Video here 

Clan Name- Scions of the Old War

Clan Tier- Storm

Platform- PC

Clan Role- Warlord/ Architect

Help from: Nezergy, Minatosaki, RedIIIXIII

Here are some of the rooms in the Dojo with a short description of each room and screen shots. Many hours have been spent on the Dojo and I would like to thank everyone who has helped with ideas, feedback and decorating. Especially those who went out of  their way to gather resources such as Polymer Bundles, almost 1 million were used building the rooms! At the bottom there is a Youtube video where you can see the Dojo in more detail. Sorry for the low quality and FPS drops at a couple points. 

The Spawn Room

Spoiler

Here is the spawn room for the Dojo, here members can gather to trade and relax. You are initially spawned into one room which you can trade in, then you can explore through the cave into the second larger room which features the same design

Images

The Floating Islands

Spoiler

Here members can come to relax and listen to the sound of water falls and look out into the abyss. The player can also enter the hidden cave below where they can prepare and join their next mission.

Images 

The Alter Room

Spoiler

Here clan members can upgrade the clan and discuss the next step. This room has been used for many years and has been untouched.

Images

The Club

Spoiler

Here members can gather after hours and buy drinks and dance on the dance floor. There are two DJ booths, one in each room.

Images 

Orokin Hallway

Spoiler

Here is an old Orokin hallway, word has it that the parts were stolen while members were farming primes in the void while using the old key system (RIP).

Images

The Trading Room 

Spoiler

This cave has been carved out from the depths below the Dojo, players come here to bargain their next trade deal

Images  

Corpus Head Quarters

Spoiler

Here is a Corpus mining head quarters where they plan their next excavation target.

Images

Ice Cave

Spoiler

Here is a Corpus excavation site where they are gathering resources to build their army.

Images

The Dragons Cave

Spoiler

The Corpus have captured an ancient Orokin dragon and are performing tests on it. Trying to calculate where it gets its power from. One day they hope to be able to use it themselves.

Images

The Vault

Spoiler

Here is the underground vault where some of our vehicles are stored. There are an array of mechs, ships and vehicles. A control room is located at the top of the room where there is a hatch to outside.

Images

Challenge Room Floor

Spoiler

Here members can gather to battle out for the fastest time on our obstacle courses or battle to death in the 1v1 rooms.

Images

The Research Centre

Spoiler

Here new weapons are collected off of the enemies and researched for everyone's use. We have a dragon named Frank to protect the area and scare enemies away!

Images

The Trophy Room

Spoiler

Here our achievements as a clan are showcased, displaying our trophies, sculptures and items collected from out time in The Plains of Eidolon.

Images

Here is a Video of the Dojo where you can see it in more detail.

Edited by foulmouthc4