Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Remaster Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

• Clan name : Ascension of Immortals
  • Clan tier: Shadow
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role ; Warlord;
  • ign; Zar__

My Clan has all worked hard to support these dojo creations, big thanks must go out to all of them. Thanks guys, you rock.

Zar__

I have tried to create each Hall as if you were to walk into a painting of other worlds, not a path you knew about but were glad to find.

---------------------------

Main Hall:

The Phoenix and the Electric Worm.

http://AyZGIQn.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tenno Samurai Hall

http://FfmzvFW.jpg

The Other Halls

I have a few more halls and builds I want to show, I won't go into detail here, I hope you will all be able to come visit. I look forward to you all being able to see the real live halls, much more fun to see than these pictures. .

The Orokin Tree House

Spoiler

http://1Q3nfLF.jpg

Garden of The Guardians - For all the Tenno.  I know, everyone has a plant filled hall, I hope you can see why I wanted to include this one. Firefly's and giant flowers, Alice in wonderland meets the Tenno.

http://BOYNJbI.jpg

Spoiler

The Goddess of Avalon

http://wEqKDng.jpg

Spoiler

http://TRIetKa.jpg

http://lpsrCmx.jpg

http://D26i2p1.jpg

Tears of the Maiden

http://uTb1uZr.jpg

Spoiler

The Hall Of Time

Spoiler

The Mad Tenno Tea Party

http://451idvK.jpg

Spoiler

Rail Jack Scout Ship

http://4nDvo7O.jpg

Dream Of Atlantis

http://EBVwYcp.jpg

Thanks, I hope to see you all soon.

Edited by Zar__
Add and Update Images
  • Like 1

• Nova Ravnica - Dimir
  • Storm Tier
  • PC
  • Founding Warlord

Since our multi-branch clan (current branches are "Selesnya" and "Dimir") is only allowed to participate with one dojo, I have decided to go with the Dimir branch since the Selesnya dojo still has a single unfinished clanhall. Names are obviously refering to the "Magic: The Gathering" universe, and dojos are colored respectively to the guild's name (e.g. Black and Blue for Dimir, White and Green for Selesnya). The dojo has been "featured" by Megan and Danielle when they ran the obstacle course in one of the Prime Times, and there also was a picture of our duel room being shown on an official Warframe blog entry that was about recommendations for new warlords and such.

"Clanhall I" was the first one to be decorated with the new decoration system, so it doesn't look as good as the other halls. The upper part is kind of like a court, with the 3 high-ranking people deciding what's going to happen with the person who stands on the lower platform in the middle. Has some roleplaying opportunities, in case we really get clan traditions that revolve around such things and a little roleplaying for extra drama effect :P. There also is a small trophy place in the very top of the room, including an altar.

The second clanhall is a multi-platform room with 3 rings. The outer ring has all the ways to get from one level to the other, and you can see the entire outside of the actual room from there (including the little throne spot). The middle ring is a smaller part in the lower half of the room. There is nothing special here, just some decorations and ways to get to other doors. The inner ring has the trading post at the very bottom, with the two stairs and the hologram-window next to the teleporter. On the platform in the very middle are some benches with a small table (Cetus decoration will soon be there too) where people can chill while trading the camp chat or generally while doing stuff. A little higher above the middle, towards one of the inner ring walls, there is a balcony with more sitting spots, and it also gives people overview over the entire middle platform. On the opposite side of the balcony there's a way up that leads to some kind of throne with a small garden underneath the platform.

The third clanhall is based on a club. The middle way has the two bridges, so there's some space and people can see eachother from different levels. When entering it, there's a "reception". When you go higher to the second level, there are some tables with small plant spots. This one is currently our main hall, since Clanhall I is still going to be reworked within the next weeks.

The fourth clanhall is a Corpus-ish hall with a trading hotspot in the middle. It also has a few ressources around, and on the level above there are containers for various things. It's also one of the first clanhalls rebuilt with the new decoration system.

Next to Clanhall I, there is an observatory with a docking station for spacecrafts. In this case, our spacecraft unfortunately is entirely black because it's out of bounds and the light doesn't seem to be rendered there anymore. In the observatory itself, you'll see several computers and platforms. The spacecraft also can be entered via teleporter, but you'll barely be able to see much in it. Around the ship there are some security drones hovering around, with the purpose of protecting the cargo ship.

The obstacle course (which has been featured by Megan and Danielle on Prime Time before) has an infiltration theme. You run through a variety of building, simulating a diversity of situations (e.g. killing while wall-latching, killing while sliding/bullet jumping, etc.). It requires one run to get to know the parcour, but after that, people can compete for the best time.

Our dojo uses a symmetrical structure and is divided into a few core points, which you can see in the teleporter name list. There is the Clan Sector, which is the general name for clanhalls, or observatories and alike. Then there's the Technics Sector, with Technics Sector I being for laboratories, and Technics Sector II being for barracks, generators, the oracle, etc.. The entertainment sector has (as the name tells already) rooms with the purpose of entertaining, such as the duel room, parcour room, and obstacle course. There also is the Glitch Sector for various spots in the dojo that you normally don't have access to, and that also might be interesting for people to visit (e.g. the Dark Sector Rail skybox). There also is a skybox of it in another much bigger box, but I didn't get it on the clip below since it has a 50% chance of spawning in that position where I jumped down in the end of the clip. When kingpin is released (DE, when pls?), there is going to be a "Command Sector" which will include rooms that are essential for clan missions.

I didn't re-read this text, so if you find mistakes, you'll get an imaginary cookie 😉

Edit: I'll gladly invite people to the dojo if they want to take a look around. Just PM me ingame when you see me online, and feel free to add me.

(Twitch) Video for participation, showing the dojo hotspots:
Edited by -NR-Dabears
  • Like 1

Clan name: Slayers of Darkness

Clan tier: Shadow Clan Rank 10

Platform: PC

Clan roll: Krieger (i have architect permissions)

Hello there, i am the architect of the clan Slayers of Darkness. After DE released the new dojo decorations we started to rebuild our dojo. Since i really like natural environments, i was quite happy about the new decorations and decided to use them as a main theme in our dojo. While we do have a few rooms with other types of decoration, most of them have a natural vibe to them.

If you want to take a look at our dojo, we have everything from simple natural formations to spaceships, dragons, caves, and more! For those that dont have time or don't want an in depth look I put together a few images of the rooms. The imgur link leads to an album with a total of 32 images. If you have a bit of time on your hands or need inspiration for your own dojo i recommend to watch the video to get a better view for all the rooms.

The resources for the decorations were contributed by the clan. The members with the most donations are -SD-laserapfel as well as -SD-BlackPoint and myself. Even tho all three of us are MR 25 we ran our of resources half way trough the process. Especially the moon decorations are quite expensive when placing a lot of them.

hope you have a good time looking trough the pictures and/or the video!

https://imgur.com/a/yycD5Oh

Edited by -SD-Nakarkos
  • Like 1

Looks like we can. 

Honestly, I just really want to show off how far we’ve come.

Clan name: Rejects of the Lotus

Clan tier: Shadow

Clan platform: PS4 

Your Clan role: Registered Loser (I am one of the creators of this clan, alongside my fiancé, SI-SF. Both of us founded this dojo and did 95% of the contributions.).

What sparked our desire was just a push of ourselves to just create. We were so terrified that things wouldn’t look good or look right that we would give up before we tried. I made the first room (now our treasury room), and from there roared into a wildfire of imagination. As more decorations are released, it fueles our fire.

Spoiler

The entrance room. This is where you are greeted when you come to visit, trade etc. A waterfall greets you with a gentle flow, above.

6db7e579_b85f_467a_98ae_8177cb9a65bb_by_86068585_655e_410e_9371_c4e81de46659_by_

If you follow through straight, you will be greeted with a jungle like cave. If you check, you can see a Tenno has already made themselves at home with a fire and an Ostron blanket.

458df1db_546c_48f2_8815_bc9e97349dc7_by_b6becabd_9bff_4cbb_8a58_6d364f680822_by_

But perhaps you’re not a jungle type, and enjoy a cooler feeling of the vast ocean? Then take a dive into our waters filled with jelly fish (Ayatan), lost relics from the past and coral coves.

07c697c3_b0f0_4a94_ac22_17f0727d79dd_by_f40fea89_aa92_414f_939c_ce903dc0c6b0_by_

But if these aren’t your style, and you prefer something more fantasy, what about our Fungi Forest? A somber room with a toppled, ancient building where a single tree grows. A room where the yearning for the past and calm merge.

194d607b_6ea1_4bf4_b32b_5acdd4774fbd_by_88d2d7f4_7dc2_44fb_919e_d12061df74b1_by_

But maybe nature isn’t your thing, maybe you want to hit the bar with your fellow clan mates and drink some root beer? Then Danse Macrabe your way down to our dance floor, Wallflower.

ce5bb2ec_e7dd_4f7e_82da_b78aaee56f52_by_

But this isn’t all that Rejects of the Lotus has to offer.

Our trading lounge has both Grineer, Corpus and Ostron items to browse. (Only Corpus is shown here):

356ebd9e_3ca3_412c_8d72_3366694954d1_by_

But what would a dojo be without a giant battle? Two warriors of Old lay waste to the grounds where they stand, forever locked in battle.

02a7ef75_99d5_4a5f_84a5_4ecdc56b5130_by_

And last but not least... what would the Rejects be without their Gaurdian?

None other than the Father of Natah himself, the Sentient Destroyer of Worlds.. Hunhow.

Lovingly crafted by Distortified for us, Hunhow forever watches over us from the Observatory.

22b67ad3_c0d0_4686_88e7_fbb035cc10ea_by_

We hope you’ve enjoyed a short tour through the Rejects of the Lotus, and we congratulate those who win!

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Looks like we can. 

Honestly, I just really want to show off how far we’ve come.

Clan name: Rejects of the Lotus

Clan tier: Shadow

Clan platform: PS4 

Your Clan role: Registered Loser (I am one of the creators of this clan, alongside my fiancé, SI-SF).The entrance room. This is where you are greeted when you come to visit, trade etc. A waterfall greets you with a gentle flow, above.

Spoiler

6db7e579_b85f_467a_98ae_8177cb9a65bb_by_86068585_655e_410e_9371_c4e81de46659_by_

If you follow through straight, you will be greeted with a jungle like cave. If you check, you can see a Tenno has already made themselves at home with a fire and an Ostron blanket.

458df1db_546c_48f2_8815_bc9e97349dc7_by_b6becabd_9bff_4cbb_8a58_6d364f680822_by_

But perhaps you’re not a jungle type, and enjoy a cooler feeling of the vast ocean? Then take a dive into our waters filled with jelly fish (Ayatan), lost relics from the past and coral coves.

07c697c3_b0f0_4a94_ac22_17f0727d79dd_by_f40fea89_aa92_414f_939c_ce903dc0c6b0_by_

But if these aren’t your style, and you prefer something more fantasy, what about our Fungi Forest? A somber room with a toppled, ancient building where a single tree grows. A room where the yearning for the past and calm merge.

194d607b_6ea1_4bf4_b32b_5acdd4774fbd_by_88d2d7f4_7dc2_44fb_919e_d12061df74b1_by_

But maybe nature isn’t your thing, maybe you want to hit the bar with your fellow clan mates and drink some root beer? Then Danse Macrabe your way down to our dance floor, Wallflower.

ce5bb2ec_e7dd_4f7e_82da_b78aaee56f52_by_

But this isn’t all that Rejects of the Lotus has to offer.

Our trading lounge has both Grineer, Corpus and Ostron items to browse. (Only Corpus is shown here):

356ebd9e_3ca3_412c_8d72_3366694954d1_by_

But what would a dojo be without a giant battle? Two warriors of Old lay waste to the grounds where they stand, forever locked in battle.

02a7ef75_99d5_4a5f_84a5_4ecdc56b5130_by_

And last but not least... what would the Rejects be without their Gaurdian?

None other than the Father of Natah himself, the Sentient Destroyer of Worlds.. Hunhow.

Lovingly crafted by Distortified for us, Hunhow forever watches over us from the Observatory.

22b67ad3_c0d0_4686_88e7_fbb035cc10ea_by_

We hope you’ve enjoyed a short tour through the Rejects of the Lotus, and we congratulate those who win!

That "Orokin Hunhow" looks like he's wearing sunglasses on that screenshot. 10/10 😄

• Clan name: League Of Vampires
  • Clan tier: Ghost Clan
  • Clan platform: Xbox One
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord

Take the tour! :^) vvvvvvv

I've spent so much polymer bundle I could cry! But the decorations are a bit mishmash; I usually only decorate when I have an Idea I really like! I really wish there was more capacity in the rooms (or at least have the ayatan sculptures take up less of it!) Our 'Jail' was meant to be an ayatan vault, but only 10 of my sculptures fit in there. In the hall of honor, I managed to get about a quarter of them fit in!

I'm loving seeing other people's dojos! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koguntetzu said:

I was about to post my own clan that i built from the ground up and funded 80% or more of the resources for over the past 4 years or so, but then i took a look at the "Dojo Example" video and was like "I am not worthy".

Enter anyway!!! 

Be proud of your dojo!! Even if you don’t win, it’s a chance to show it off! 

Step aside brothers......... the champ is here

Clan name  Asturias

Clan tier     Ghost

Clan platform  PC
My Clan role  Founding Warlord / Babe Magnet

Spoiler

DnJr5lnW0AA749a.jpg

DmFuvvqXoAAx-mv.jpgDmFuxamXgAE74Y_.jpgDmFuy8EW0AEPX-E.jpgDmFukNQWwAEq8aq.jpgDmFunvRXsAEMSrT.jpgDmFtac-XsAAiJA-.jpgDmFtcUGWsAAI1f6.jpgDmFteA-W0AU-FP6.jpgDmFtfkNWsAA8p5_.jpgDmFsaQwXsAAJ-K3.jpgDmFscNpX4AEXsxP.jpgDmFsdp1XoAAPaRI.jpg

Actually there are far better dojos to be honest, good luck to all I love you guys!

Edited by [DE]Helen

11 minutes ago, TommyBlue7 said:

Step aside brothers......... the champ is here

Clan name  Asturias

Clan tier     Ghost

Clan platform  PCMy Clan role  Founding Warlord / Babe Magnet

Spoiler

DnJr5lnW0AA749a.jpg

DmFuvvqXoAAx-mv.jpgDmFuxamXgAE74Y_.jpgDmFuy8EW0AEPX-E.jpgDmFukNQWwAEq8aq.jpgDmFunvRXsAEMSrT.jpgDmFtac-XsAAiJA-.jpgDmFtcUGWsAAI1f6.jpgDmFteA-W0AU-FP6.jpgDmFtfkNWsAA8p5_.jpgDmFsaQwXsAAJ-K3.jpgDmFscNpX4AEXsxP.jpgDmFsdp1XoAAPaRI.jpg

Actually there are far better dojos to be honest, good luck to all I love you guys!

Hey dude, might want to remove the filter. In case they don't accept it.

Nightressa here of Eternal Aegis! I worked very hard on this dojo and I hope you all enjoy it! I have visited many dojo's and all of them have inspired me! So now I want to inspire others!

Enjoy~

• Clan name: Eternal Aegis

• Clan tier : Moon

• Clan platform: PC

• Your Clan role : Eternal Warden (Aka Warlord)

Submission Link: https://imgur.com/a/jwi52Yt
  • Like 1