Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Remaster Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Clan name      Cyllene no Kami
Clan tier          :  Shadow
Clan platform  :  PC
Your Clan role :  Warlord, Architect

Spoiler

3LBy1ivkDyaIbohDUg1nSMdy-hBs5L_v9sdVUaVsU0D1DE_4icXfs9kHRzxyJlck4ZbBuXC5MBh4572ncU_5pcNIdaBkzmprvV50n2TMJOmvZgxxfZlQlWeXRL2XL_uLvvnTRGrJbVcAh0bNHEo4CniDEFnZhke8LnDkVIqHUisicn3uUpsPo6_KrasiNOY7BrWbZhxA

n5rfDUyK-kG7lnEestGOSAhrmROxTQGeY86pfTTx

Spoiler

GWZ0lnodOysgA53tTGO7UhY-1RTEBWfqtoyTzGiSI5baqmEHv06N_A5ZorsmQrMPEdyJzSsiPIAXNhg4

Spoiler

VgVu999YAuHGOTj-THD4BnD9-o3uCGXTBxDRVTQnT4o7-IgRtmY3oLigRHm2YgMWs4UGKpguxCOvcxYSPUfDKCv0i0ZWROLCEObB3gQXLZxUFMG3Km6xYaq7fp65Kj8K0u7-yPHXaSLQIm067XfUJQRNX5NekDFAu6kk0KWX_MhrcuezSAKr67ohdAeStCupSh4YNgbD2ZGj_nkFnMFlvh1J2XeyDwAF0cBEYlMWGXq0rmoOrCDcdvSrf5bfIMynxdF6bg6P-iz2DnBl_ALVLE6l7REeSChAa2ZrL1z5LY7ls42RakeKavmpnYrc1pvzHOyaxpZ_UP1B9iWii7HmyzRHGQAAuPbgb4XIX1hf

Spoiler

4bJ_UNXvhnIxiqIZ1_4K5Y-3I0favaK4Z_WoNJm_C8SwrbTgJv6H1ZoCeFgk3oJLCgERMmxWuf-nBGUdsx6_KppYE_cyLYahOqT0a5_Ovqq3__jojRE7eUPRiCh45BHXIMYCVEXMGjCdQCcjW3DAVp-nc759HjorpPvo0Rs5_cGJfxZf_cc_LZKYSBLn4uruONNYgK78

Spoiler

3Jeel3lOexGKd7XI_x0V2ncRMNH2a6rSRbfYelf8Yb1H25ikHnUuTyi_u_QodlmpQFgodFe5piNBUbLHSSFRakXJrW69HLggX4OQDjxAr-vbnj52wsupdnOZln_40QYbROY5TsQDnewERMcucv-_9xFwjuvUlysGerCD3SmTAc34Su962TJg-98ktc52wBp-29tjEGQinlEXIk6WWOYDpHa9HJbqsmVN12ixhJONC7-JGynK

Spoiler

xiyqs2eafeGSXcAniwFAqRA852GahMlWSAMKqPuoN7j-8A7dQMQ1U2gASBnGBCqRWktAOKc-lSHWaN2YSHy_v8yOPlVFCCFZR5csfWxCVIUjmLXSmaf1O6nl

Edited by YessieLM
UPDATE

Console: Xbox One

Clan Name: Children of Asgard

Clan Tier: Storm

Gamertag: COA Blitzkrieg

Clan Role: C.O.A Admin (Warlord)

We are “Children of Asgard”, founded on November 14th, 2016.  We are a clan that specializes in high/end-game content such as tactical alerts, events, eidolon hunting, and, formerly, the trials. 

We used to focus our efforts on “Law of Retribution”, “Law of Retribution (Nightmare)”, and “Jordas Verdict” and our dedication enabled our members to dominate the leaderboards for speed running.  We pride ourselves on the fact that our clan members hold the first-place speed runs in all three trials on Xbox One.  While we miss the trials dearly, our efforts are now directed towards placing on the leaderboards of any console wide event that gets released.

Since COA’s inception, our clan has held the first-place slot for its tier in a number of events including Operation: Pacifism Defect and Operation: Ambulas Reborn.  Our scores ranked high enough to even compete with Mountain and Moon clans.

Children of Asgard Cinematic Tour - 6:31

Children of Asgard Full Length Tour - 45:15

Keeping with the theme of our clan’s name, our dojo is a blend of Norse mythological, Orokin and Tenno themes. For our full length tour, upon entering the dojo, you will be greeted with a grand hall of orokin-esque technology that presents a spectacle fit for Odin himself.  Our dojo is equipped with a grandiose trading hall-cum-lounge that you can rest in and socialize with your fellow Tenno.  Our research laboratories, hallways and elevators have been constructed in such a way as to maintain the immersion established by the trading hall as you venture deeper into the dojo.  We have spared no expense in designing the war room, taking advantage of the futuristic technology inherent to Warframe to outfit our forces with war-mechs and a variety of advanced armaments in preparation for Ragnarok.  Our Ascension room doubles as a common room for Tenno to kick back and relax after a long day battling the forces of the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested.  Next, comes the Cargo Bay, fully stocked and outfitted with a crane for maneuvering the heavier containers.  Two ornate thrones reside in the Throne Room, reserved for COA StoneFox and COA Blitzkrieg.  The Observatory overlooks the Hangar, where you can find our latest prototype fighter jet.

Our tour does not end here however.  Follow the seemingly inconspicuous set of stairs on the left side of the hangar and you will discover “Odin’s Hammer”, a stationary cannon affixed to the outside of the dojo, along with our Orbital Defence Control Station.  Any would-be miscreants should think twice (and maybe even thrice) before attempting to lay siege to the COA dojo.  On the third floor, you will find COA StoneFox’s living quarters.  The room is decked out with a personal kitchen, workbench, bedroom and bathroom.  There is also a concealed dueling room for training during down time.  Deeper in the third floor are eight sets of barracks for the weary Tenno in need (due to time constraints, only two barracks are featured in our video).  There are also two mead halls, where any worthy warrior may share in a feast with the warriors of Asgard.

Next on our journey is the Lair of Nidhogg.  His namesake, the formidable Norse dragon who gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasil has nothing on our beast.  He rests near a serene waterfall that conceals a path to our clan tree.  In the next room, we keep the Asgardian round table.  There is a seat at the table for every leader in COA.  Our final stop brings us to the Asgardian vault where we keep our most prized possessions.  The godly artifacts contained within are being utilized to power the reactors of our dojo.  Some of the most famous artifacts in all of Norse mythology reside within the vault, such as the Eternal Flame, Gungnir (Odin’s spear), Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer), Gram (Sigurd’s sword), Ridill (owned by Regis the dwarf), and Surtr’s flaming sword.

Significant thought has been put into the design of our home and every detail holds value to our clan and its members.  I hope you’ve enjoyed our video and what you’ve read thus far.  I’d like to thank the members of COA for helping make our home turn out the way it has.

Below are the members of COA featured in our video (in no particular order).

Lead Architect: Calvina (without whom, none of this would have been possible)

COA Stonefox

COA NYTRO

COA Squazmire

COA Paradox

COA Altair

RarestStream058

COA Saperling

COA BAD BOY KIN

COA Cliffy294

COA DookixMax

COA Hallski

COA Nightseer

COA Drake

COA SpoonBender

COA Vonbak

COA Watermelon

COA silentspam

COA Cloud

COA iraqy

COA Inferno

COA Rico

COA Silverback0

COA silkywinner

COA Bunny

COA Unjustjet

OshaWiLL

Clan name: KLMN

Clan tier: Rank 10 Ghost clan

Clan platform: PS4

Clan role: Architect

This is my fantasy design dojo design :) 

floor 1 White dragon 
floor 2 decoration display room 
floor 3 Future trading market fish shop , arcade , flower shop and a bank vending machine . 
floor 3 upper deck small cafe with mini drone deliver stuff
floor 4 Bigdaddy undersea base theme with orokin samurai on left side
floor 5 jet saber tooth tiger with orokin theme
floor 5 left room 1 meple tree theme with a small house
floor 5 left room 2 dark forest with moonlight shadow theme
floor 5 right room 3 sakura tree with moonlight shadow theme 
floor 6 main hall with buddha dark creepy theme 
floor 6 upper deck theme sunset
floor 6 trading post n treasure post is under moonlight theme 
floor 6 tenno lab , courpus lab , grineer lab n infested lab mr robot theme
floor 6 grineer lab mr robot and mr bear theme
floor 6 left pvp room with hand of machines theme
floor 6 right pvp room with sunrise theme
floor 7 hall way samurai loki theme
floor 7 upper deck mt the guest cabin theme 
floor 7 lower deck dragon scream theme
floor 7 navigation hall orokin dragon head theme

Decoration alone < yuriyamato
Thanks for Big Donate soroksedmoj , DArkFIgHtEr24- and iKrieG
hope u all like it enjoy :)))

This is a preview of each room, more pictures please visit the imgur/youtube link: -
i feels 720p a bit blur maybe my software problem , so i add a link with 1080p 

https://imgur.com/a/l39TNEW

Edited by (PS4)yuriyamato
i edit because. i feels my video with 720p a bit blur maybe my software problem , so i add a link with 1080p .

Here's a quick look around my dojo. This is essentially a solo endeavor, save for some resource funding for the initial rooms construction. The main hall is where everything is geared, so some rooms have definitely received more love than others. It's designed to be as efficient as possible while also being aesthetically pleasing, enhancing what's already there, and tying in with the greater Warframe universe. If you're looking for Game of Thrones references, I just don't have the resources for something like the Hall of Faces... Thanks for checking out my dojo! 🙂

• Clan name: Valar Morghulis
  • Tier: Ghost Clan
  • Platform: PC
  • Role: Founding Warlord

Imgur Gallery

0STZzhv.jpg

L7QqjAI.jpg

kZ8SaSM.jpg

ow340HO.jpg

k2BMFQB.jpg

mdYaNTa.jpg

It has taken a very long time to get the dojo to where it is today, and I know I couldn't have done it without the help from all my fellow members, the tenno of The Blood Moon Knights. The dojo looks great thanks to them & I hope our dojo will appease the mighty lord Clem. So that he may grant us a place among the stars.

Thank you & Enjoy~

• Clan name: The Blood Moon Knights

• Clan tier : Mountain

• Clan platform: PC

• My Clan role : The Clan Keeper (A.k.a. Founding Warlord)

Submission Link:

Clan Name: Immortal Exiles

Clan tier: Mountain 

Clan Platform: PC

Role: Founding warlord, main architect

First of all like to special thanks to DE for arranging this contest, and add huge numbers of new decorations specially natural and atmospheric dcoros.

Warframe game is just not a multiplayer ninja fighting game but something lots to do, many way can have fun out of it. 

And I like to appreciate to all my clan members supporting by contributions resources, we will continue work on dojo decorations.

Only video or only screenshot not able to give a clear picture, so i submit both.

Screenshot of our dojo

https://imgur.com/a/9z1CybT

Video tour

- Clan name      :  Ligue Des Ombres
- Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
- Clan platform  :  PC
- Your Clan role :  Founding warlord /dojo builder 

The Dojo was designed and constructed by me and a member of my clan glacemort 

Design, Architecture, Donations resource : Ras_Alghul - Fouding Warlord

Architecture,:glacemort 

Donations resource: chuncky3009 and all members 

Video editor : BenzOid

Thank you all for helping me and making all our dreams real! Thank you Ligue Des Ombres for making this clan a family

Video

Name: Eat Sleep Warframe
Tier: Storm 
Platform: PS4
Role: Founding Warlord 

Special thanks to all of the clan, the founding members, the design team, the alliance, and everyone involved in our community. 

Our most notable feature, The Slip n Slide, was the first decorative feature added to the Dojo. We placed water pools and fountains, under it and around it, and called it a "water slide" since it's inception. We always dreamed of having a real water slide and that is now a reality! Thanks DE! 

Good Luck to all the clans on all platforms!

{Eat Sleep Warframe} is a social clan. We take in all MR and skill level. Our decorated areas are mostly social hot spots (there's a trade port in each). With natural, "green", areas throughout. 
Featured in the Dojo, in the order presented in the video.

The Forest (spawn room): the infamous "Get Lit" Bar. Flaming Christmas tree and Snowman. Natural waterfall and canopy
The Labs:
Tenno Lab - Lua (feels like home)
Chem Lab - Dragon caught in the wires. 
Bio Lab - Clear and Present Danger
Energy Lab- Robot Office/Workshop
The Korova Milk Bar: Lua/Orokin area. 
Cyberpunk Cafe: Cyberpunk style social area. Public Ludoplex.
Trophy Hall: Our Loki is adorned with Prodman posters and massive Wings. 
Space Port: Corpus/Orokin based international Space travel. All Tenno must pass through customs. 
Bring Me The Horizon: Area for open viewing of Space. Equipped with a trade port.
Slip n' Slide: Tree (founding warlord) Found a baby Angler Fish on Uranus. as it grew, it began smashing the sides of the slide room, causing the windows to crack and let in water. The walls crystallized, making rock formations that further compromised the integrity of the dojo. We installed a Gatling Gun to keep the Fish in check. 
Tree Hall and Dragonfly Room: a tree was cloned from the tree planted in {Forged Shikigami}, and planted in the First hall of Eat Sleep Warframe. Water began to seep in and soon foliage and giant insects followed. 
WiP: A giant Tree grew in space creating an oasis where dragonflies and plants thrive. 

second video (drop box link) is a clan party that we held on the 12th. Edited by Fenrushak (architect in clan). it showcases an area not featured in the first video.

Wifi Lounge: orokin/corpus. Houses clan servers and has free wifi. 

there is more in the dojo and plenty in progress, these are the works we have finished and feel confident in showing off. 

~an_odd_tree

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxo9pt6yexn4v36/My Video.mp4?dl=0 

Edited by (PS4)an_odd_tree
edited immediately after posting hastily.

• Clan name: Non Serviam Tyrannus
  • Clan tier: Ghost Clan
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Clan role: Founding Warlord 

Youtube tour of dojo (11:36) 

Photo Tour (https://imgur.com/a/leGp11m)

I completely re-made my dojo once the first new set of decorations came out. It's intended to being looking like a natural structure that becomes more technological the deeper in you go. I was mostly a one person operation, I hope it stacks up!

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like 1

Révélation

- Clan name      :  W W T
- Clan tier          :  Moon Clan
- Clan platform  :  PS4
- Your Clan role :  Creator

Me and Magicien_ak47 are the architects at this day . 

Here's the link , the video is actually uploading , the following clip is a part of our dojo , we had not enought time to show everything . 

As you can see some constructions are still in work , so this is just an example of our work , i hope people around are appreciating that ! 

NAME: TENNO OF SHOEN SEIDO  

CLAN TIER: STORM 

PLATFORM: XBOX ONE

CLAN ROLE: FOUNDER.

About our clan.  We are most likely one of the oldest if not the oldest Storm Clan on Xbox One.  We not only have gold trophies for ambulance reborn, pacifism defect , plague star but we showcase our bronze trophy from the Rathuum event (Spring 2016). It reminds us of our humble beginnings and evolution as a clan.

To join our clan we have basic three requirements. 1) We do not allow toxicity in our clan.  2) We do not allow racism or racist rhetoric in party chats or among clan members at all. 

3) We ask members under at MR10 or below to login once every 15 days and MR10 and above once every 30 days.  We are told by those who have left other clans that we have one of the most flexible login polices of all clans. 

We do not have a clan ranking system (to prevent intra-clan rivalry).  We have clan roles. This allows players who join our clan to group up and identity with other players who have similar interest.

We also will accept players of any mastery rank, and we still give top tier clans that only recruit MR 18+ or MR 20+ a run for their money! 

About the aesthetics of the clan. We have two main spawn rooms. One is a 'light themed' room and the other is a 'dark themed' room. This is based upon the quest that DE gives us and the decision to align with dark/light/neutral.    Our weapons labs are preceded by hallways that showcase themes.  Infested theme, Tenno theme, Grineer theme, Corpus theme.  Our dojo does not have any over arching theme as is really about creativity and art. We wanted our hallways to be presentable in orokin gold and other hallways to look like an art gallery.  

SOME NOTABLE ASPECTS OF THE DOJO 

A WRYM THAT JEALOUSLY GUARDS HER TREASURE.

A CLAN MESS HALL. 

A MARKET PLACE.

A BAR.

A CETUS MARKET PLACE AND A  FISH DINER.

A CORPUS IKEA AREA 

A ROOM TO SHOWCASE VEHICLES AND UPCOMING VEHICLES

A MEDITATION ROOM WITH FLOATING OBJECTS

WE HAVE MECHS

A MUSHROOM FOREST,

A GIANT AQUARIUM,

A STEAM PUNK GRINEER GARDEN. 

BEHOLD THE XBOX ONE STORM CLAN: TENNO OF SHOEN SIEDO

I want to thank the members of our very great clan for their contributions and excellent ideas. As a Storm clan it is a herculean task to put forth the resources that we have....and there will indeed be more to come!!!

Barbatos  Lupus Rex

Gaming05

Dswag05

BouncedChain92

xXHulkHoganxX

Xtra_Sauce

AfiqSherahan23

Ckq88

RedxEpsilon

Tm Al Capwn

Sirorion89

AndroidBeast818

ATBcornRolla

CarnageSquidy

III  KARAS III

JVgamer320

Krynul

LAYCAN 98

MainCashewz

MMSAEVO

MysteryBiscuit8

PandemicTyler

therealCC69

LordMoistTheWet

ThirtyWall

spiderfish98

honorable mentions, VladDracula, LesEvil7, Thuglord McGee and anyone else who ever was a part of our clan even if briefly if you ever contributed anything at all. 

THANK YOU! 

Edited by (XB1)MediocreSupreme

•  

Clan name:  The Prime Dragons

Clan tier:  Shadow

Clan platform:  PS4

Your Clan role: Architect,  Dojo Decorator,  Treasurer,  Tech,  Chat moderator,  Herald

Special Thanks to:

Misconstrude

B_Van_Os

T1nkerBell7993

KillenAl35645

Takilla99

x100firesx

DrHarleyQuinzel

Darth_Vyortent

ToroTaroOG

pnoyboi562

Huggybear13x

Suojure

mikey-bryant

FOXman9613

And

Glaceon_Frost

Who helped fund the resources need/help decorate OUR clan. SENDING LOVE

P.S. couldn't get pics to upload so hope sending this link is ok ❤️

http://imgur.com/a/uCcblGr

•  

Clan name:  The Prime Dragons

Clan tier:  Shadow

Clan platform:  PS4

My Clan role: Architect,  Dojo Decorator,  Treasurer,  Tech,  Chat moderator,  Herald

Special Thanks to:

Misconstrude

B_Van_Os

T1nkerBell7993

KillenAl35645

Takilla99

x100firesx

DrHarleyQuinzel

Darth_Vyortent

ToroTaroOG

pnoyboi562

Huggybear13x

Suojure

mikey-bryant

FOXman9613

And

Glaceon_Frost

Who helped fund the resources need/help decorate OUR clan. SENDING LOVE

P.S. couldn't get pics to upload so hope sending this link is ok ❤️

http://imgur.com/a/uCcblGr

Not as good as any of the other submissions, but I put way too much time into to not at least show it.

-Clan Name: Sword of the Radiant

-Clan Tier: Ghost Clan

-Platform: PC

-Role: Founding Warlord

Started this back in June, wanting to redo my terrible dojo I had made just necessity. Slowly overtime I made this. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/aaS1ltw

What I tried to do is build a space fairing vessel, more than build a dojo. So I named the ship the Sword of Progress, being how I try to continually work on it. Definitely isn't a finished project, but I enjoy building it all on my own.

It's got a bridge, hanger bay, lounge, and more. So take a look if you're willing. Greatly Appreciate

Edited by Lexiith
Forgot some text

Clan: DR34M-T34M

Tier: Ghost Clan

Platform: PC

Role: Founding Warlord

Theme: Terrarium

Video: 

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8ZVr9pX

Thanks to: JustJoda for aiding in decoration and recording video, Raine125 for compiling video into trailer and for the screenshots, and Serif_ for participating in the video. 

Explore, relax, enjoy!

Edited by JadedJade

• House Karbide
  • Storm Clan
  • Xbox one
  • Founding Warlord (Prophet of the Spiral)

Tenno involved with the construction, E-relivent, HumbleKnight, CassisusDecimus, Immune Player. It couldn't have been done without these fine people!

The Youtube link to the tour video is 

Edited by (XB1)E relivent

Clan Name:                          -Guardians Of The Galaxy Za
Clan Tier:                             -Storm Clan Rank 9
Clan Platform:                      -PC
My Clan Role:                      - DracovaDragon (Warlock (Interior Designer) 2nd From Top
Helpers and Creators:         - IGN- Gathdrel (Clan Leader), TheLegacy92 (Video and YouTuber)

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm6KNreYp38
Backup Link - https://youtu.be/qm6KNreYp38

Screenshots

https://imgur.com/a/nIteqWy
https://imgur.com/a/rKzMT93
https://imgur.com/a/2CMSscR
https://imgur.com/a/xdXzJDJ
https://imgur.com/a/0spfQS6
https://imgur.com/a/MGENSqE
https://imgur.com/a/objcoXu

Edited by DracovaDragon

- Clan name      :  Whomstdvely Wholesome

- Clan tier          :  Ghost Clan

- Clan platform  :  PC

- Your Clan role :  Founding warlord

Our clan has one rule in mind, be wholesome. We are a clan of 9 members however, only 4 members participated in the decorated of all our rooms. These members are: zimmym13, Foxdude, LTStarge and TripleTroll.)

There are a total of 15 rooms in the imgur gallery which include 2 dueling rooms and an obstacle course. We put the entire clans decorations together over the course of the last 3 weeks when we contest began.

Note: I used decoration mode to take pictures, sorry if there are any red highlights from the decorator mode. Also, Sorry about any GeForce overlay stuff that appears in some images. I used it for my screenshots and recording. I also used a small amount of photo editing to brighten up a couple of photos in the Bridge room (observatory) which were slightly dark. 

https://imgur.com/a/SLXwibr

Thanks 🙂