Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Remaster Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Clan Name   : The DragonKnights

Clan Tier       : Shadow

Platform        : Xbox

Role              : DragonLord (Leader)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AsAYsb1wVuSun76QzGM0i3B45GJr9MiJ

Well, We aren't quite finished but i'll throw it up anyway. A lot of what is there is either being reworked or is a WIP. The majority of my clan are RPers so we build with that in mind. Though i Allow my Dragon Captains and Dragon Commanders personal rooms and they have free reign over what they build. Most of what you see is either built by myself or one of my captains xMADxTARGARYENx. Hope you enjoy 🙂

Clan Name: The Hidden Shinobi

Clan Tier: Moon

Clan Platform: Xbox One

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Dojo Pictures Below!

Spoiler

eQH3JFNviF4tp18T8xvRrV5OTEpeXLHiFnWX2OKGYp3qdleilA9nDsJiFS_wB5JCA5cXC-g2vr14J0Cn1jea4fQ2T5Fz8tGf87UVzwDXsZQDOt1SersFHe6CxzRMgghjGvNsmSd9     OO_bYWB9w1MupMH3mAzOomKGO99HkBa-Pp-q0m8XLqKzJN9aU4Nip1DCJ8FtPgXYPMJ64yYoJrbDPPjtSyFDN4v1Siamlju699Tv3_KMB1A9t7arDuErUZTIEatYG9qO5sOJZEO5 

c6BWFTnksLNVnFe9NhfOcGf25mHR3gl2dhMtst02pOAc_zlJeESq4UtNVCUt0ArXRJr4SnGDHAfRv3En-z5bXmVbTX-WzgebChMX-woq8FxOJ14kHZp6A-ehy-87LnEA4ql2jG3o     isSb4gw0SFFXrjDGxSuvkdRl_xXQWpueKpVPpHEwwdqar1PWvg475PvNg5WM50fuAVButhxXlx1qLhHMisN2LZch3pqNbavRJeA0UCYea38lbo8eYrjNNvn85cxkepjq86rYOjmAMUgsoC3MqS7qVyTS3_Z6_0np34WZv6wzPMtk8rHQXDx7de3GfXJ4CTci5chq7R357ci85JpcTHydxmaSKCBPi27fsYChmswPpBrN2IdMwmuAE63b7YqnQGslQN8sKnRblFPVrLUG

Edited by (XB1)Static Rainn
  • Like 4

@[DE]Helen Can we post stuff we have currently ready and update our post as we add more stuff to our clan over the next few weeks?

Also, can we get the lighting box in observatory expanded to fit the entire skybox? Steve said several dev streams ago, I think a good 6 months ago at least, that they'd do it. A lot of us avid dojo decorators have build stuff in the observatory skybox and have issues with lighting not applying to decorations.

hace 3 minutos, Sannleikur dijo:

@[DE]Helen Can we post stuff we have currently ready and update our post as we add more stuff to our clan over the next few weeks?

Also, can we get the lighting box in observatory expanded to fit the entire skybox? Steve said several dev streams ago, I think a good 6 months ago at least, that they'd do it. A lot of us avid dojo decorators have build stuff in the observatory skybox and have issues with lighting not applying to decorations.

that's true, example, in my last dragon decoration in the observatory the body part is totally dark

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, -Miau-Darinus a dit :

- Clan name      :  Miau after Tomorrow
- Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
- Clan platform  :  PC
- Your Clan role :  Clan Leader / Dojo Builder

Just as a little Note : the trade Table and the Orokin Console in the Treasury room are useable 😉

do not forget to load all 😜
https://imgur.com/a/74sW1be

Absolutely proud on our Master and without any sarcasm the greatest architect in Warframe I know ❤️

He give so much time and lifeblood for our Dojo!

Please be advise, I did not make a video with regards to my dojo because I don't want just anyone to see my video on Youtube or Twitch; so I've decided to attached these images instead.

Good Day Awesome Tennos! My Warlord name is magheed. I'm the only founding Warlord of "Path of Sun-Dai Gauntlet" clan. My clan tier level is Storm. Everything elaborate in the dojo was designed by me at the request of clan members both past and present. All decorations seen in any other rooms and not pertaining to the ones I've posted here (if you chose to pop in and check out our dojo) were done by other members for their own personal interest. Since I can't paste everything in this post, I've decided to include my most labored designs. As I've stated before, most decorations were done by myself over the past 2 years. I do wish there was a way to tell how much resources a single person has donated to their clan, but until such a time comes, I hope these images are of interest.

https://www.pinterest.com/maganaorlando/warframe-dojo-design/

Edited by (PS4)magheed

Clan name      : Brothers of night
- Clan tier          : mountain clan
- Clan platform  :  PC
- Your Clan role :  Clan Leader / Dojo Builder

promotion maybe ?
im he builder and i have made robo's , plains , under the sea theme , ice world , dragon in main hall
PLEASE join me so i can show it 

Here is my submission for my solo ghost clan {Form Nohbdy} on PC, in simple picture format with some commentary. 

Spoiler

First up, the lobby. Decided to use the smallest main room after experiencing the super large trade hubs of other clans. I felt that those were too large to serve as a hub, especially for a solo clan like mine (I still have some of the other main rooms for storage capacity, though pretty much out of sight). The main focus is the newly installed shrine to make the room less sterile. Adjacent to that is the "trade hall" with teleporter access.

cSKCCrV.jpg

ZhRaQie.jpg

2ARuZD5.jpg

3ifavgB.jpg

As I am sure it is with many other clans, teleporters are used to traverse the structure, and as silly as it sounds, I am particularly proud of the overall layout of the primary floor and my telporter name scheme. I tell you what, this was a pain to remodel to get it right, but it was certainly worth it. Other than the hub room, there is nothing worth noting as far as design goes. Function over form, in that regard.

y5SmY2H.jpg

26JCq3n.jpg

The lobby is labeled "100 Lobby" if you were curious.

After a nice walk and elevator ride, or through the teleporter interface, you can reach my second/top floor. Main attraction here is the garden, filled with various items I thought were neat before the recent decoration additions. Nice, quiet place to relax with nature, with the autumn theme echoed here as well. Also on this floor is the dueling room (installed by a friend's request) and the observatory connected to the garden room corridors.

aYdkYrZ.jpg

SPopAAD.jpg

Very simple as far as overall design goes, but I like the simple feel.

Edited by NIkuno
Wording
  • Like 1

• Clan name: Athene 
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role: Warlord (I build rooms and decorate them)

I'm just going to copy past  my old dojo threads here, will add stuff as I finish it. Let me know if I need to change how I present things to conform to contest rules.

Currently working on 4 projects. I intended to take a break from the game till fortuna dropped but I guess I'll see if I can finish up some projects.

War in Heaven Hall & Buddhist Shrine

Spirit Garden

Orokin Space Garden

Rapture City (from bioshock)

Ludoplex Gaming Arcade 

Stonehenge

Unlimited Blade Works

Planet Sized Wasp Hive

Waterfall Elevator

I didn't make a thread for this one since it's hard to take screenshots of and would be better to show in a video. I may make a video of my dojo later.
    Spoiler

4aTa60R.jpg
    5LfgGrv.jpg
    cMUyAV8.jpg
    i4G5rxI.jpg
    yufhy9J.jpg

Orokinized Tenno Lab
    I didn't make a post for this one by itself either. I had planned on fully decorating all the labs and sharing them together but that will have to wait as I've got a lot of things in the works.

Spoiler

BTROm1G.jpg

Decorating this one was a pain. I had to come up with a few new ways of placing decorations in confined spaces, especially after I was an idiot and funded the top decorations in the glass cylinder before placing the lower stuff in it, which includes an orokin glass floor, and a stalker statue weiding a fireball in the center of the frame display.

KpouoFV.jpg

RJf8lvy.jpg
    In my attempt to make the windows seem more orokin like, I used blue panels in patterns. Unfortunately, it blocks the displays partly, this one being an eyes of blight trophy cleverly placed where the pedestal of the original decoration is gone and is replaced with the energy field display basin that is part of the room.
    AIKr7iU.jpg
    I have the same problem with this one. Unfortunately the panels make it harder to see the ayatan tornado I've got on display. Perhaps I'll just replace the blue panels with the orokin rounded glass instead.

Planeta Origenem Hall
    I wanted to build a giant replica globe of earth and create a sort of ring around it that looked like asteroids. This was weeks before anything but old tenno decorations were available, and space and capacity were extremely limited. I did wind up making a replica of earth to my satisfaction after 3 major renovations, and settled on 4 floating platforms that were to my liking. Unfortunately shortly after I was done the dojo lighting update hit, and cast the entire thing into shadow and totally changed the look of it.

I intend to eventually take the planet and floating platforms and place them into an observatory where I feel it would be better suited, and then use the hall they're currently in for a bunch of dinosaurs I'd like to build, since it is the best hall for such a thing. I likely won't get to this for months since I have other projects taking priority. 

Spoiler

XOBPoK7.jpg

dfRac0y.jpg

pmuYbc1.jpg
    EmgdWrp.jpg

xLMKDQw.jpg

Pro5sfX.jpg

The Grandest Hall Zen Beach Spa
    This is my oldest project that still has a lot of decorations in the same place they were pretty much 5 years ago. I love/hate it. The floating mirrored platforms with floating lanterns took ages to build back then because we had to place decorations on top of each other to make them float, and we couldn't bullet jump and didn't have the decoration menu we have now, so I had to fund scaffolding as well just so I could have something to stand on so I could place decorations higher.  Many of the ground floor red pieces I haven't had to move at all in 5 years. 

The original concept was to just make it look kind of old style zen and make the biggest tree in warframe. The tree itself is made of several dozen maple trees and stands about 40m tall and branches out 40m in every direction. To this day I suspect I have the 2 biggest trees in warframe. This is not my biggest tree. I also wanted to add a bit of alice in wonderland to my dojo, so I made the reflecting floating platforms, the top one which you can fall thru. There used to be a transporter up there, back before bulletjump existed, so people could get the view from up there, and fall through  The Rabbit Hole.  I felt after building the Alice portion of the dojo that the song "Pure Imagination" was perfect for my dojo. I still feel the same way now.

Every time there's been a dojo update to capacity I've added to this room. The beach effect I only figured out how to do in the last 6 months or so.

This is another room that looks much better in person or in video than in screen shots. 

But the room is old, and I feel it is outdated. I don't like how the lighting makes most of the decorations really dark, and I don't like how hundreds of the old style decorations and several dozen old maple trees drop my FPS to 12. I plan on eventually taking all the decorations out of this room and starting something much more... odd. Imagine if the Paris 1909 air show took place where magic and technology had coexisted openly for millennium. That's the basic concept of what I have planned for this room in the future. I hope to give it a Studio Ghibli +Alice in Wonderland +1909 Paris Air Show steampunk vibe. 

Spoiler

tqx5sIF.jpg
    zTEs5AJ.jpg
    CoiNO5r.jpg

h7bfhwV.jpg

BFWfriu.jpg

3v0nhob.jpg

y7spmCt.jpg

mAg2ahP.jpg

v5UIycA.jpg

ZDPD64r.jpg

h266mEH.jpg

lRd4sYz.jpg

AP1Rl1o.jpg

cdovjSm.jpg

Communist Grineer Loki Mech Trophy Room.

The communist part was mostly unintentional. My entire dojo was originally red themed to keep with the japanese zen theme. The clan logo I made was yellow partly to match the helm of Athena and partly because I felt yellow went with the red theme of the dojo at the time. For years the trophy room did not look communist at all, and the loki was bare.

When the Grineer and Corpus and new Tenno decoration update dropped, I finally broke down and gave in to the clan founder's pestering of me to build a mech. I'd never built a mech before, nor anyting that resembled any sort of animal at that point in time. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I stuck to grineer parts and randomly pieced it together. I still feel I did a good job despite not knowing what I was doing. the day after I finished the grineer portion of it, the lighting and oroking decoration update dropped. The new lighting suddenly made the entire room feel vibrantly communist. I was very amused. I then proceeded to give the loki an orokin helm.

Since there's a 100 room cap (that should be doubled Hint Hint DE) in dojos atm and I'm currently at 70+ with plans to save room for old orokin legacy tilesets (Hint Hint DE) if they ever come back, and several more observatories, I may not be able to build more of these rooms, but I would like to, because decorating loki statues is fun.

Spoiler

L85EN4s.jpg

tYTEP0b.jpg

THE BLACK ( Originally THE BLACK, formerly Yggdrisil,  Currently THE BLACK once again, and soon to be Yggdrisil proper)
    Another one of My oldest projects. 5 years ago or more, I glitched out of the observatory, and spent a couple weeks building scaffolding to the furthest point the light would reach, and then built a very simple zen garden out of a yinyang gard and a maple tree since  that's all the room capacity would allow for back then. It had 0 lighting, hence the name THE BLACK.

Fast forward a few years and the capacity get bumped up considerably. Then Corpus and Grineer decorations update drops. I take that tiny platform and say to myself "I'm going to build an even bigger tree, a WORLD TREE, Yggdrisil even, AND the 9 Realms!" I failed miserably. Yggdrisil and the 9 realms became just one very big normal looking  80m tall tree, and a space zen garden.  Then the lighting update hit, and made it so only the stuff on the sides and the back was black, so I had to farm vombalists in a rush so I could make the THE BLACK in proper again. 

Then I saw Zar__'s dojo's tree made from pipes and platforms and tree decorations. You can see it in his post in this thread. I took one look at that and figured out exactly how I'd build Yggdrisil and the 9 realms properly. It's like #4 on my top Priority list. right behind 2 or 3 of the projects I'm currently in the middle of.

Spoiler

eCj3JcK.jpg

SYJnkmK.jpg
    yGHOQX0.jpg

5A8i3PL.jpg
    In this lat image, I'm sitting on the original yingyang platform from years ago. It's the only piece left besides the transporter from back then in this room. Looking upwards, you can see a million fireflies in the tree decorations above.

Work In Progress: Tomb of the Great King
    I've set this project aside for months already, because it is hard. It originally started out as a 5th element triple scen project, which I still plan on doing in the distant future. I was going to do the opera scene in the inside of the observatory, the pyramid scene from the end of the movie, and the flying taxi chase thru the sky city scene.

I got distracted once I completed the first pyramid. I decided I should build an EVEN BIGGER PYRAMID, as big as I could. 

I did. 

The pyramid is 50m tall and 100m Wide. Then I added to it. Shaped the idea of it. I wanted to add lots of Hyroglyphs, a spiral staircase, make it 3 or 4 floors. Viewing Windows. A Tomb. A sarcophogus. A 40m tall statue of Anubis. Then I wanted to add a statue of Ra surrounded by obylisks facing it. I got stuck on Anubis. I wanted to give him a lot of detail. This wound up eating a lot of capacity, so much so I had to move the idea of Ra and the obalisks across the dojo to another observatory. I've yet to finish Anubis. 

The fact that lighting stops suddenly and makes one decoration light up and the one next to it pitch black has been a seriously discouraging factor, too. When I heard it was going to be fixed, I'd hoped it would be withing a couple months after the announcement. 

This project is my #2 or #3 priority project. This contest may get me in gear to finish it.

Spoiler

1Mrzhyf.jpg
    The eye of horus. An entire warframe fits standing up in the pupil of the iris.

DAJnzMr.jpg

The Ankh, The Djed, and the Was. 

QPJKAEd.jpg
    An old screenshot of when I first completed the first part of the spiral staircase. I used a trick to make it look like all the pieces were getting light. They are not.

FsGjarr.jpg
    A scale model of one of the feet for anubis. 

dO632dQ.jpg

38YizpW.jpg

Currently trying to work on his back and abs. the abs are proving difficult. I would show you what I have, but due to weird spacing, I had to put in a filler piece before I start adding cloths after the body is done, and the filler piece looks like a very large NFSW thing. 

Currently I got this room blocked off from visitors and clan members, mostly because it's unfinished and I don't want them funding the unfunded pieces yet since I have to use decorator mode inside them in order to properly place things. It's very tricky, and impossible to do with funded pieces.

the platform Anubis is standing on will house the sarcophagus, which if I have the cap for, I will prop open and have a hand sticking out. 

Anubis I feel will be cross armed, holding a was and Djed. He will have a skirt and a fancy necklace but not have a shirt. Behind him will be an enourmous 40m tall set of scales, one with a heart on it, the other with a feather.

This project will take a while.

Work in Progress Priority #1: The Citadel from Mass Effect. 

I was inspired by this dudes video upload of an O'Niel Cylinder he made in his dojo. It was mind blowing. I had briefly considered making the Citadel in the past but it was put way way down on the priority list. I don't have much done now, but it will be the first of the unfinished projects to be done.

Spoiler

BE8ARRZ.jpg

Other Works in Progress

I've got 3 other works in progress laying around half finished or less, one is a giant jeweled and golden peacock which is priority #2 or 3, an Orokin Eldritch Monstrum which is my oldest incomplete project by far, but I need more experience building humanoid sculptures before I tackle it fully, and a giant chessboard with pieces getting knocked over by a pigeon, though I may remove the pigeon from the mix to simplify things.

Planned Projects

Dinosaur valley hall, Magical tech fair circa early 1900s, Demon dwelling in a creep old orokin clan hall, 3 5th element scenes, Vay Hek Raid with noggles, Sun God Ra statue+Karnak+ Obelisks, The Parthenon, A large really freaky looking angel, and several others I can't remember off the top of my head. 

I will be lucky to finish 3 projects before the end of this event. 

Edited by Sannleikur
  • Like 1

- Clan name      :  SHADOW-GUARDIANS
- Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
- Clan platform  :  PS4
- Your Clan role :  Founding warlord / Dojo Builder

https://imgur.com/a/6bbcKtK

hope you like it the dragon was a pain though but worth it

love all the new stuff that came out shame i cant show you all more the pictures don't do the dojo it right

enjoy :)