Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 - Accepted Items! 

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, KommandantViy said:

How long does it normally take between tennogen being accepted and being put in the game?

For the past few rounds, including this one (dates are accepted / released):

Tennogen 10 - Sep 15th, 2017 / Oct 25th, 2017, little over a month.

Tennogen 11 - Nov 28th, 2017 / Feb 15th, 2018, two and half months (three parts, first went out on Jan 17th).

Tennogen 12 - Apr 13th, 2018 / May 2, 2018, not even a month.

Tennogen 13 - Jun 21, 2018 / July 18, 2018, not even a month.

Tennogen 14 - Sep 28, 2018 / ???, going on a month and a half.

Just guessing they've been very busy with the Fortuna release and hotfixes.

Edited by Sleepuinox

52 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Well they said on the Devstream that TennoGen will be out next week. Finally, soon I will be able to see the beauty of the Karv'r Weapon Skin in-game. 

When did they say that? I just finished watching it on YouTube and I must've missed it completely, either way though that's fantastic!

16 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Don't worry, I found the part where Rebecca mentions it: 

Thanks, I appreciate you doing that! Hopefully it's earlier in the week, I kinda wish that person asked why it was taking them that much time too, I'm rather curious about that. EDIT: Also I'm hoping the Garasu mask can be worn with the Umbra scarf, seems like it should count as eyewear.

Edited by Featherpet

12 minutes ago, Featherpet said:

Thanks, I appreciate you doing that! Hopefully it's earlier in the week, I kinda wish that person asked why it was taking them that much time too, I'm rather curious about that. EDIT: Also I'm hoping the Garasu mask can be worn with the Umbra scarf, seems like it should count as eyewear.

I'm annoyed the Outrider mask can't be worn with eyeware.

15 hours ago, KamikazeKamanzi said:

It usually releases once they actually wear some of the tennogen on screen so maybe if they still have a primetime this week it will drop after the stream. That seems like the trend from the past ones but if it releases sooner than that's even better news. 

I hope that's not the case this time, because I find it rather pointless, if they have the Tennogen ready to have the team wear them in-game why not just drop it to the players instead of showing it off first? We already know what we're getting they might as well release it at the same time or before.

EDIT: They said in the Hotfix notes they plan to release it tomorrow, so that's good!

Edited by Featherpet
Didn't wanna have to make a new post. Again.