Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 - Accepted Items! 

[DE]Taylor

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Petros11231:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193929201&searchtext=

Why is this not accepted? Its a good Syandana and it's been posted on steam for a long time without being in the game DE why?

As the (as of right now) last comment in the discussion on that syandana says, it attaches to the shoulders apparently, which is not supported I think, only the back.

e.g., a Rhino has a far different silhouette than an Ivara, i.e., the shoulders are higher or lower or farther apart etc. so a shoulder-attached syandana just won't work with different frames, or it would clip badly for a lot of frames. or it would be pretty distorted.

Edited by non_entity

1 hour ago, non_entity said:

As the (as of right now) last comment in the discussion on that syandana says, it attaches to the shoulders apparently, which is not supported I think, only the back.

e.g., a Rhino has a far different silhouette than an Ivara, i.e., the shoulders are higher or lower or farther apart etc. so a shoulder-attached syandana just won't work with different frames, or it would clip badly for a lot of frames. or it would be pretty distorted.

Thanks for the information

@[DE]Taylor Is there any way for previously rejected Tennogen skins to get put back in the pool for consideration? Because I've REALLY got my eyes on that Khora Mithra Skin by lukinu_u and I'm pretty sure she get played a lot more if that skin was available cuz I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Also thanks to everyone at DE for making this game and actually caring about the community. ❤️

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1420061655

35 minutes ago, Jake5713 said:

@[DE]Taylor Is there any way for previously rejected Tennogen skins to get put back in the pool for consideration? Because I've REALLY got my eyes on that Khora Mithra Skin by lukinu_u and I'm pretty sure she get played a lot more if that skin was available cuz I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Also thanks to everyone at DE for making this game and actually caring about the community. ❤️

If I recall correctly, the Titania Lympharis was added in this current Round 14, even though it could have been added Round 13. It's very possibly for previous round skins to be added into a newer one, and could even allow the creator to receive feedback from DE to improve the skin and update it just in time.

14 hours ago, Jake5713 said:

Yep, so long as the creator updates the workshop submission within the Round window, it'll be considered! The window starts at the deadline of the previous round, to the current round deadline. We don't look at pieces that haven't been updated, since they haven't been changed (meaning the reasons for rejection haven't been resolved). 

On 2018-11-22 at 7:50 PM, non_entity said:

here are some examples of syandanas that appear to be attached on shoulders:

latest?cb=20170412192645latest?cb=20180725211413latest?cb=20180725211224

nION Syandana could be altered in the same way those (already in the game) syandanas attach to the warframes.

@[DE]Taylor can we please get this considered.

DE really needs to fix how they accept tenno gen and communicate with creators. They could be making sooooo much more money if they pulled more content and just ideas in general from the community.

However, in reality, I'm sure things are much more complicated then I'm making them out to be. 

Anyways, keep up the good work! 

On 2018-09-28 at 2:01 PM, Sahiratu said:

Aw, I was expecting for Atlas and Nidus Blade of the Lotus and Nidus Nighthunter, so I could throw money at my screen... But well, one of my favorite got accepted!! Limbo Graxx is one of the most amazing skins I have ever seen! 11/10

If you got the spare cash buy the sword just to remind DE. 

I get that there is voting on steam,  but DE also approved good potential it seems,.  I assume actually sales help...  I really wish they would let BeastBuster do full body meshes...  The helmets and skins alone are amazing, but I can only imagine full body Blade of Lotus..