Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 - Accepted Items! 

[DE]Taylor

Honestly with the constant stream of Primed Disappointment people have with these tennogen rounds, maybe something ought to be done about it? Mayhaps increasing the amount that get's green lit? Or stop spamming skins for a small selection of frames and allow others that don't have any or much to get some more.

Though i'm gonna get that Styx Syandana so hard when it comes out. That just screams to be used on Harrow and Nekros.

Edited by LupisV0lk

33 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

It most certainly looks way too modern. It's literally a topless cap, sun glasses, and modern ear rings, even if it's made to look sci fi. Nothing else in Warframe looks like that. It's basically pop culture. But DE only has themselves to blame for encouraging lukinu_u to make that kind of content, because they accepted his microphone-style polearm skin, which was also a modern/pop culture reference. That's my problem with the inconsistency displayed by the Tennogen team. They claim to uphold a standard, but in practice, it just looks like they accept whatever they personally like, not what meets their standards/criteria, or is popular, or will bring in a lot of money. There does not seem to be any objectivity in their selection process, only subjectivity based on their own tastes. That's why it would be helpful to have a standardized way for them to publicly identify why certain items are rejected, even if it's a simple letter-based label that is used.

Fair enough but in Octavia's defense, she is literally a pop culture frame.

3 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

It most certainly looks way too modern. It's literally a topless cap, sun glasses, and modern ear rings, even if it's made to look sci fi. Nothing else in Warframe looks like that. It's basically pop culture. But DE only has themselves to blame for encouraging lukinu_u to make that kind of content, because they accepted his microphone-style polearm skin, which was also a modern/pop culture reference. That's my problem with the inconsistency displayed by the Tennogen team. They claim to uphold a standard, but in practice, it just looks like they accept whatever they personally like, not what meets their standards/criteria, or is popular, or will bring in a lot of money. There does not seem to be any objectivity in their selection process, only subjectivity based on their own tastes. That's why it would be helpful to have a standardized way for them to publicly identify why certain items are rejected, even if it's a simple letter-based label that is used.

and still favens kantokk polearm skin not accepted even tho its clearly grineer and with no feedback on it

4 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I apologize then, I spoke out of turn and it was unfair.

I just don't quite get why the Lumis Visor didn't get a chance. Just seemed like the exact kind of cosmetic I wanted, stuff that feels asexual and doesn't obscure the face like most of the stuff in this round were. Was it considered too "modern" for looking like the front of a cap? I apologize for coming off rude but that is kinda the first and only operator cosmetic I really wanted to get a hold of.

Uh...they only just started accepting operator cosmetics. (bold emphasis is mine.)

Wow that's probably the first round where I don't feel like buying a single thing.

Gara looks interesting as a model but what's the point having a fancy skin if using your only useful power removes 50% of what makes the skin special?

4815AAB54FEF36F4A48812B176DD9BFD77866E47

It's like its a different warframe on the right. No likey.

Edited by -Temp0-

vor 20 Stunden schrieb [DE]Taylor:

just thank you~

i so hoped this would make it, we need more "infested" items in the game, be it weapons or skins. love the carnifex skin for nyx too but this is also just love. the equinox skin is also infesty but im not much of an equinox player but still, ty for that too.

//edit #2:

thanks for deleting the 2x accidental double posts~

Edited by Xydeth

ppl forget that tennogen is premium....other devs dont even consider this and now look at DE...even spending time to communicate with the creators instead of just saying "Nope". ppl...u really need to appreciate this instead of complaining that DE didnt pick ur preferred choices...i waited for that nyx skin since the 1st version came on steam. complaining wouldnt have helped it at all...and now ? yeap, now its in. patience !

When I say I cry, it's an understatement because I sobbed when I saw that Yatus's ION mask didn't make it. I never pay attention to Tennogen but this was the first time I saw something that I wanted and had my eyes on this entire month. I sure hope that it will be added in the future because the design was beyond anything I've seen in the game and was really easy on the eyes.

12 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

ppl forget that tennogen is premium....other devs dont even consider this and now look at DE...even spending time to communicate with the creators instead of just saying "Nope". ppl...u really need to appreciate this instead of complaining that DE didnt pick ur preferred choices...i waited for that nyx skin since the 1st version came on steam. complaining wouldnt have helped it at all...and now ? yeap, now its in. patience !

you're right and wrong at the same time

1st- A problem is that its hard to understand how they judge things, specially when they talk about "art style not fitting with the game", as there's a lot of weird crazy art style that have been accepted but others dont.

2nd-  These threads are meant to have feedbacks and show interest as its stated here

On 2018-09-28 at 3:16 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

If you have a favourite item that didn’t make it, don’t fret! There’s a good chance we’ll be working with the creator to help get it across the finish line. Usually technical or stylistic issues are the main cause for rejection, but we do our best to help pieces with great promise get accepted to the game. 

3rd - some warframes have tons of skins/helmets and still keep having new stuff added to them, instead of taking priority of others which have none. 

4th - i agree that patience is needed and i waited a really long time for several skins that finally made it during the Round 13 batch, but there's nothing wrong in being sad or dissapointed that your favorite didnt make it

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel

1 hour ago, Xydeth said:

They don't communicate as much as you think they do. 

On 2018-09-29 at 2:55 PM, XTREME-301 said:

As a nidus fan, I'm very dissapointed you, DE!!!

Because of your biased judgement, nidus won't have any tennogen skin for 1 year!!

1 year!!!

Even gara: released later than nidus, has tennogen skin this round, why nidus tennogen skins are 

rejected over and over AGAIN?!!! What the hell is wrong with you? you guys hate nidus or what?!

This is UNACCEPTABLE!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Lots of good skins don't get released, lots of good skins do get released. They've mentioned giving it another look in the next Tennogen round so have some patience.

Seriously grow up, it's just a skin.

Цитата

A problem is that its hard to understand how they judge things

Is that actually your problem? You have nothing to do with it anyway. It's not they're ough to inform anyone, let alone regular players.

Цитата

some warframes have tons of skins/helmets and still keep having new stuff added to them, instead of taking priority of others which have none. 

No it actually makes perfect sense because guess what. Barely anyone plays those frames. Barely anyone buys those skins anyway. And that's why popular skins are made. Because creators play those popular frames. it's not a rocket science.

Edited by -Temp0-

Happy for the Gara and Zephyr skin and good that Equinox is getting some love (because people are using her a lot after Ember nerf).

About the "skins are released only if a frame is popular", well Mag has lots of skins and she was a meme not so long ago, same for Nyx... Octavia has only one tennogen skin and Nidus zero and people love to play them. Same for Nekros.