Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 - Accepted Items! 

[DE]Taylor

I'm delighted to see that ION finally makes another entrance in the Tennogen ring!

I hope that it's mostly just technical issues to why most of his entries get looked over/denied, as I wholeheartedly believe they fit the aesthetic of Warframe.

There have been more outlandish skins that have been introduced to Tennogen & Deluxe skins, not to say that I dis-like them.

I guess my wallet isn't safe this round, after-all... Gonna support my boy ION for that Greatsword! 

If my lost post seemed negative, I apologize - I'm just tired of never seeing ION's entries get accepted ... I've been yearning for the ION Frost skin ever since I've seen it 😢

Nice collection, and very rare Tonfa skin too! I know Tonfas and/or Hammers are not the "META" but I would like to see more skins for such weapons. I think there are already enough options for Heavy Blades or Great Swords. And please, nice skins for Wukong would be much appreciated. Enough with the Brocalibur already. We get it, he is the poster boy.

3 hours ago, (PS4)laygen said:

Nice collection, and very rare Tonfa skin too! I know Tonfas and/or Hammers are not the "META" but I would like to see more skins for such weapons. I think there are already enough options for Heavy Blades or Great Swords. And please, nice skins for Wukong would be much appreciated. Enough with the Brocalibur already. We get it, he is the poster boy.

A zaw built right will make a perfectly good hammer weapon. I know my zaw dokrahm heavy blade is crazy fast when I get combos going and it crits nonstop. (never seen a purple crit from it, but usually no one is boosting it, a ton of red crits though.)

9 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

A zaw built right will make a perfectly good hammer weapon. I know my zaw dokrahm heavy blade is crazy fast when I get combos going and it crits nonstop. (never seen a purple crit from it, but usually no one is boosting it, a ton of red crits though.)

Does it look like a hammer? Cuz if it doesn't look like a hammer, then no amount of modding will make it an actual hammer. You all come up with the most ridiculous excuses for not having more content. It's like you're afraid DE doesn't approve of the idea, so you immediately try to shut it down. I just don't understand why you feel the need to try to diminish or counter the desire to see more hammer skins accepted.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

On 2018-10-06 at 7:49 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Yeah, there were some lingering issues that unfortunately held this back from the official announcement. Glad they could be resolved in time to include for this Round nonetheless. Both of them have put a lot of work into this piece over the past year -- glad to see it finally come to fruition. 

And I wouldn't say he's been overlooked; we consider each submission carefully. To sound like a broken record, if pieces don't get accepted, it's because of stylistic or technical issues. :) 

I get what a technical issue is. Maybe texture missing or bugged or something. 

But what do you mean by a stylistic issue? I'm assuming this is where the artists work doesn't match up with the DE view or something? 

On 2018-10-15 at 3:47 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Been waiting on that Gara skin since it was first posted to the steam page. So glad it got accepted and so happy it looks even cooler than it’s first version.

I do not understand how the theme works with her at all (imo it doesn't, really) or why fans were so aggressive about wanting to see it added, as well as far more numerous than I would have thought.

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Because samurais are cool. And she does kinda look like a samurai already.

no she doesn't, not at all. Also, transformers are cool (not the movies) but I don't think I'd be coo with a Rodimus Prime build for Volt or something. (Although that entirely chrome one is pretty cool.)