[DE]Taylor

TennoGen Round 14 - Accepted Items! 

45 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

will this work with all one handed swords or is it only skana?

All

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb PeacefulWarmonger:

When do these get put in the game?

difficult to guess. i hope with the mainline next week, assuming it hits then as planned and announced.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 2018-10-05 at 1:47 PM, (PS4)cleefsentence said:

THAT IgnusDei? The designer of the deluxe skins of Rhino, Loki, Trinity, etc.?

Yes, THAT IgnusDei.

Edited by IgnusDei
  • Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I really hope they reconsider "NIght Hunter" skin for their next Tennogen round. It's one of the best if not THE best skin I ever saw. I would throw money at the screen even if they did not include the wings syandana.

• Upvote 1

I'm delighted to see that ION finally makes another entrance in the Tennogen ring!

I hope that it's mostly just technical issues to why most of his entries get looked over/denied, as I wholeheartedly believe they fit the aesthetic of Warframe.

There have been more outlandish skins that have been introduced to Tennogen & Deluxe skins, not to say that I dis-like them.

I guess my wallet isn't safe this round, after-all... Gonna support my boy ION for that Greatsword! 

If my lost post seemed negative, I apologize - I'm just tired of never seeing ION's entries get accepted ... I've been yearning for the ION Frost skin ever since I've seen it 😢

• Like 1

Nice collection, and very rare Tonfa skin too! I know Tonfas and/or Hammers are not the "META" but I would like to see more skins for such weapons. I think there are already enough options for Heavy Blades or Great Swords. And please, nice skins for Wukong would be much appreciated. Enough with the Brocalibur already. We get it, he is the poster boy.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, (PS4)laygen said:

Nice collection, and very rare Tonfa skin too! I know Tonfas and/or Hammers are not the "META" but I would like to see more skins for such weapons. I think there are already enough options for Heavy Blades or Great Swords. And please, nice skins for Wukong would be much appreciated. Enough with the Brocalibur already. We get it, he is the poster boy.

A zaw built right will make a perfectly good hammer weapon. I know my zaw dokrahm heavy blade is crazy fast when I get combos going and it crits nonstop. (never seen a purple crit from it, but usually no one is boosting it, a ton of red crits though.)

9 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

A zaw built right will make a perfectly good hammer weapon. I know my zaw dokrahm heavy blade is crazy fast when I get combos going and it crits nonstop. (never seen a purple crit from it, but usually no one is boosting it, a ton of red crits though.)

Does it look like a hammer? Cuz if it doesn't look like a hammer, then no amount of modding will make it an actual hammer. You all come up with the most ridiculous excuses for not having more content. It's like you're afraid DE doesn't approve of the idea, so you immediately try to shut it down. I just don't understand why you feel the need to try to diminish or counter the desire to see more hammer skins accepted.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

On 2018-10-06 at 7:49 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Yeah, there were some lingering issues that unfortunately held this back from the official announcement. Glad they could be resolved in time to include for this Round nonetheless. Both of them have put a lot of work into this piece over the past year -- glad to see it finally come to fruition. 

And I wouldn't say he's been overlooked; we consider each submission carefully. To sound like a broken record, if pieces don't get accepted, it's because of stylistic or technical issues. :) 

I get what a technical issue is. Maybe texture missing or bugged or something. 

But what do you mean by a stylistic issue? I'm assuming this is where the artists work doesn't match up with the DE view or something? 

this is a joke this is not content and we do not need more skins we need content. this makes me vary mad. this is not ok.

Edited by engieboy
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, engieboy said:

this is a joke this is not content and we do not need more skins we need content. this makes me vary mad. this is not ok.

lmao

• Applause 1

Damn, with the A/B/C operator options coming out, I was hoping some of the corpus-themed operator items would make it in. My A slot is Grineer-themed, I need my B slot to be Corpus themed (and C to be infested, if possible)

I don't mean to ask too early but I'd rather not leave it late either.

I believe DE said when they reworked the Operator suits they'd work getting operator suit tennogen. So with all respect, any update on that?

On 2018-10-06 at 5:34 PM, PeacefulWarmonger said:

When do these get put in the game?

Anyone have an answer?

• Upvote 1