Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Systems No Drop

malukojn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Incohatus

i get the rhino chassis but its too long.I"ve always getting rhino systems and helmet.I know its bug.Report me if you know its bug or not

• 1 month later...

What if you can't solo the jackal? 

What if your weapons are awful and any good ones still need farming? Or what if your weapons aren't meant for boss farming or the particular boss at least? What if you have no electric damage mods? What if you get shockwave stomped into a pool of mines? It's an insta-kill, you know? I have an Excalibur (potatoed) (not good for boss fights unless you have a mag with you), I have a Braton rifle lv 30 non-potatoed, akboltos potatoed but low rank, and a skana non potatoed lv 30, mid-level fully potatoed dethcube, tanky modding on wf, reload speed and fire rate on braton, lethal torrent and ice storm on akboltos, fury pressure point reach second wind reflex coil on skana, tanky modded dethcube, piercing hit, cryo rounds, hush, stormbringer on dethcube rifle.

RNG as always, they do drop. Got them not so long ago. I can only suggest you alternate from online to solo, I always get a lot faster runs on solo and better drops, but that's just my experience.