The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Twitch drop for dev stream 117

crazyjr

Question

18 answers to this question

Seems like it may have failed again, I don't seem to have it either.....it was fine yesterday on prime time but for some reason it just doesn't seem to work correctly with devstreams.... I'm not going to worry over it as it's only relics but still it would be nice for them to get on top of these issues for when it's something more 'important'

Edited by LSG501

I have never ever received any Twitch drop from watching either Devstream or Prime Time. And before you ask, I have tried unlink-link twitch account and watched entire streams each and every-time. Getting less motivated to watch future streams by staying awake late but getting nothing in return. At least this time they delinked the Riven drop.

1 hour ago, 541K4T said:

I have never ever received any Twitch drop from watching either Devstream or Prime Time. And before you ask, I have tried unlink-link twitch account and watched entire streams each and every-time. Getting less motivated to watch future streams by staying awake late but getting nothing in return. At least this time they delinked the Riven drop.

I feel you. It's my first time watching a dev stream. And I'm taking a 2 to 3-min nap every 10mins.

21 hours ago, Pmueck3 said:

you gotta wait a bit , i just got the reward

Next day and nope, got the three relic drop for wednsday's prime time immediately (well 30 minutes), so waiting is not the problem. Does not matter much to me, except she (rebb) said during the stream, there was a drop for the dev stream. Like i said does not matter, the stream was good and i'd have watched without the drop.