Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Updating Account Information, Please Wait"

ZokWizard

At the end of missions, Warframe will stop and stay on a "Updating Account Information, Please Wait" screen. It will linger for 10 tries before giving up, and my progress will be lost. Subsequently, the application will either crash or log me out of the game and then proceed to lock me out of my account, presenting a "Login Failed. Please check account info." screen. This will persist even after restarting the game and my computer. I just want to know if this is a server issue or an issue on my end. Please help!

It's an issue on DE's side, happened to me plenty of times as well. It doesn'tl ook like they will be adressing any connectivity issues or bugs but focus on pushing new content.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its happening to me right now (2023), I lost every rewards farming in SP Tyana Pass after playing for 12 waves (1 hours+). Its not the first time this bug happen to me. What are you doing after all this years DE? I played Warframe since 2013 I'm truly disappointed day by day.

• 3 months later...
On 2023-03-12 at 9:33 PM, LooJayShen said:

Its happening to me right now (2023), I lost every rewards farming in SP Tyana Pass after playing for 12 waves (1 hours+). Its not the first time this bug happen to me. What are you doing after all this years DE? I played Warframe since 2013 I'm truly disappointed day by day.

does it ever update account info or should i just leave?