Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix these network issues NOW

(XBOX)GhostOfArtorias

I opened a ticket with you guys a few days ago but thats not what im here to talk about I just want to know when did you stop caring about your community. When people ask for more content and updates and tennogen they get it but when people ask you to fix the game you give them the cold shoulder and ignore it so you can focus on bringing more updates and breaking the game even more and the only stuff you do fix is stuff that makes the players OP or when everyone in the community goes into an uproar about but apparently we few who are problems aren't getting help because i have seen other people reporting on this for years. This constant disconnecting issue needs to stop and you need to stop ignoring it or shifting the blame to its your connection or its a problem with xbox because xbox actually responded to this saying it was on your end because unlike you they respond to these issuse. This may sound harsh but it needs to be said

Ever since this last system "update" and hotfix, I have been getting disconnected, kicked from matches, having login issues, constant messages stating "failed to connect to server. You will be logged out", "failed to connect to xbox live, you will be logged out", and a myriad of other connection issues.   These problems did not persist in the manner that they now do since this update came in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Elder Scrolls Online has a red notice bar on their forums when XBL is screwing around - and it was just up all night.  Not only that it's been going up 2-3 days a week for almost 3 months now  (They pull it right from Xbox's status page).  Therefore it's safe to assume the issue is with XBL and not Warframe.  XBL has been running like mule butt for months and everybody can see it.  

I know I'll get accused of fanboyism for being a PS player - but I am literally going on the notices that appear half the week that alert players of this issue.  It's funny that Xbox will blame DE when they themselves are constantly reporting service interruptions.... by the way you can still often connect when there's interruptions, so it may not always be readily apparent one is going on.   If you're noticing degradation of online service, it's almost certainly on MS end - of course they aren't going to tell you that because, just like Sony, they want to suck your heart and soul out with premium memberships for online features.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah having the same problem repeatedly. What a waste of a great game. After numerous missions of no rewards and being put back to menu, i looked into ISP issues. There were none. This is all on DE end. Since they seem to ignore us all, i guess they’re ok with everyone walking away from Warframe. Time to find something else to play, that actually works!

Nice to see the entire Xbox community undermining Warframe's rep for a friendly, nontoxic playerbase. GJ.

On 2018-10-14 at 4:49 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

Elder Scrolls Online has a red notice bar on their forums when XBL is screwing around - and it was just up all night.  Not only that it's been going up 2-3 days a week for almost 3 months now  (They pull it right from Xbox's status page).  Therefore it's safe to assume the issue is with XBL and not Warframe.  XBL has been running like mule butt for months and everybody can see it.  

I know I'll get accused of fanboyism for being a PS player - but I am literally going on the notices that appear half the week that alert players of this issue.  It's funny that Xbox will blame DE when they themselves are constantly reporting service interruptions.... by the way you can still often connect when there's interruptions, so it may not always be readily apparent one is going on.   If you're noticing degradation of online service, it's almost certainly on MS end - of course they aren't going to tell you that because, just like Sony, they want to suck your heart and soul out with premium memberships for online features.  

Quoting for visibility^

On 2018-10-02 at 10:08 AM, (XB1)I Robbed A Bank said:

Same problem as always. Their game is starting to fail anyway it won't be much longer now

Warframe's player count is higher now than it was when PoE launched, and that was a record high...

• Like 1

On 2018-10-14 at 4:49 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

^^^thanks mate! I thought I was the only one who looked up this info.

I’m having this crazy issue for weeks now every time I load into a mission within 35min it will disconnect me from the game stating Xbox live connection lost once I reconnect with the squad it won’t happen again for exactly 35min again this is happening with any and all missions I join or host and before anyone says it’s my connection all my other games run flawlessly every time the only game that has constant Xbox live disconnects is warframe......please fix this issue DE I’m missing my long surv runs

i've had this same issue since the launch of the sacrifice, making me only able to play Solo missions in most places (can't play in Plains of Eidolon) and now, with the release of Chimera is makes forging the new Paracesis sword completely impossible because i'll get kicked to orbit (or cetus if in POE) every half an hour exactly from the moment i start playing the game and half an hour is not long enough to kill a Teralyst in a group nevermind on your own, the only thing i've done with Warframe since then is log in to get my daily gift since that's basically all that's worth doing. and i swear to god, if someone in here gives the same suggestion i received in this last thread for this issue i'm gonna go on a killing spree, "just get a new router".

46 minutes ago, (XB1)Revan Reborn 1 said:

i've had this same issue since the launch of the sacrifice, making me only able to play Solo missions in most places (can't play in Plains of Eidolon) and now, with the release of Chimera is makes forging the new Paracesis sword completely impossible because i'll get kicked to orbit (or cetus if in POE) every half an hour exactly from the moment i start playing the game and half an hour is not long enough to kill a Teralyst in a group nevermind on your own, the only thing i've done with Warframe since then is log in to get my daily gift since that's basically all that's worth doing. and i swear to god, if someone in here gives the same suggestion i received in this last thread for this issue i'm gonna go on a killing spree, "just get a new router".

Get a new internet provider.

Spoiler

And hopefully they'll give you a new router 😂

Is anyone else having problems joining on the same network, as in the same house. Ever since the hotfix on 11/9 my girlfriend and I have not been able to squad up. We can join all of our friends, we have tried restarting our Xboxes and warframe apps, rebooted modem and router, our connections are 15 mbs up and 75 mbs down. This is incredibly frustrating because we don't have much time to play. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
Am 2.11.2018 um 02:05 schrieb (PS4)lagrue:

Just went to the ESO forums and saw it's happening again, ya'll need to make sure to check before throwing shade at DE.  It isn't them.  This is a regular occurrence now with XBL.

But this is so much easier! And thinking is hard.... make me head hurt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-14 at 5:49 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

uhm excuse me you DO realize that elder scrolls online uses a different engine and is a paid game right? warframe is free and uses an entirely different engine...so of course elder scrolls online will show their maintenance or if something is wrong with xbox live's services. it is actually on DE's side for warframe's disconnection issue because people have tried everything to fix it on their side (even contacted ms,providers,ectra) and no avail. plus your on playstation, playstation servers are entirely different from xbox,pc, and even switch servers.if it was a microsoft problem then they would of notified it in the network settings and on their site. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Portal2Player56 said:

if it was a microsoft problem then they would of notified it in the network settings and on their site. 

Offf.... somebody is late to the party... nice necro dude.... but that's exactly what they did... you silly....  

I posted at relevant times when the Network was playing up, and we have documented proof of that and we all know it's XBL.  This topic was made when XBL was playing up - this is a documented fact.  XBL own damn website said so.

You don't even know what you're talking about it's nothing to do with Engines - the notice bar on ESO's website is PULLED FROM MICROSOFT.  

You keep deluding yourself, but atleast go do it in your own thread and don't post in 3 week old threads.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

4 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Offf.... somebody is late to the party... nice necro dude.... but that's exactly what they did... you silly....  

I posted at relevant times when the Network was playing up, and we have documented proof of that and we all know it's XBL.  This topic was made when XBL was playing up - this is a documented fact.  XBL own damn website said so.

You don't even know what you're talking about it's nothing to do with Engines - the notice bar on ESO's website is PULLED FROM MICROSOFT.  

You keep deluding yourself, but atleast go do it in your own thread and don't post in 3 week old threads.

uh huh yeah says the ps4 player in an xbox one community. go back to playstation community. you obviously don't know whats going on in xbox also fun fact i play elder scrolls online every day and even look in their forums and support for any issues with server status and with xbox live status. also  your 3 month quote is completely wrong as if it was then i would of known about it. fanboy. The other games work fine online, but I guess thats a xbox issue, right?