(XB1)GhostOfArtorias

Fix these network issues NOW

Recommended Posts

I opened a ticket with you guys a few days ago but thats not what im here to talk about I just want to know when did you stop caring about your community. When people ask for more content and updates and tennogen they get it but when people ask you to fix the game you give them the cold shoulder and ignore it so you can focus on bringing more updates and breaking the game even more and the only stuff you do fix is stuff that makes the players OP or when everyone in the community goes into an uproar about but apparently we few who are problems aren't getting help because i have seen other people reporting on this for years. This constant disconnecting issue needs to stop and you need to stop ignoring it or shifting the blame to its your connection or its a problem with xbox because xbox actually responded to this saying it was on your end because unlike you they respond to these issuse. This may sound harsh but it needs to be said

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since this last system "update" and hotfix, I have been getting disconnected, kicked from matches, having login issues, constant messages stating "failed to connect to server. You will be logged out", "failed to connect to xbox live, you will be logged out", and a myriad of other connection issues.   These problems did not persist in the manner that they now do since this update came in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elder Scrolls Online has a red notice bar on their forums when XBL is screwing around - and it was just up all night.  Not only that it's been going up 2-3 days a week for almost 3 months now  (They pull it right from Xbox's status page).  Therefore it's safe to assume the issue is with XBL and not Warframe.  XBL has been running like mule butt for months and everybody can see it.  

I know I'll get accused of fanboyism for being a PS player - but I am literally going on the notices that appear half the week that alert players of this issue.  It's funny that Xbox will blame DE when they themselves are constantly reporting service interruptions.... by the way you can still often connect when there's interruptions, so it may not always be readily apparent one is going on.   If you're noticing degradation of online service, it's almost certainly on MS end - of course they aren't going to tell you that because, just like Sony, they want to suck your heart and soul out with premium memberships for online features.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also having this issue, posted in the misson bug section but probably should have posted here! Kicks me after every mission, 2 minutes in 'Connection to xbox live has been lost' but my connection is fine and I have no problems at all with any other games, struggling to find a way round this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah having the same problem repeatedly. What a waste of a great game. After numerous missions of no rewards and being put back to menu, i looked into ISP issues. There were none. This is all on DE end. Since they seem to ignore us all, i guess they’re ok with everyone walking away from Warframe. Time to find something else to play, that actually works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see the entire Xbox community undermining Warframe's rep for a friendly, nontoxic playerbase. GJ.

On 2018-10-14 at 4:49 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

Elder Scrolls Online has a red notice bar on their forums when XBL is screwing around - and it was just up all night.  Not only that it's been going up 2-3 days a week for almost 3 months now  (They pull it right from Xbox's status page).  Therefore it's safe to assume the issue is with XBL and not Warframe.  XBL has been running like mule butt for months and everybody can see it.  

I know I'll get accused of fanboyism for being a PS player - but I am literally going on the notices that appear half the week that alert players of this issue.  It's funny that Xbox will blame DE when they themselves are constantly reporting service interruptions.... by the way you can still often connect when there's interruptions, so it may not always be readily apparent one is going on.   If you're noticing degradation of online service, it's almost certainly on MS end - of course they aren't going to tell you that because, just like Sony, they want to suck your heart and soul out with premium memberships for online features.  

Quoting for visibility^
 

 

On 2018-10-02 at 10:08 AM, (XB1)I Robbed A Bank said:

Same problem as always. Their game is starting to fail anyway it won't be much longer now

 

Warframe's player count is higher now than it was when PoE launched, and that was a record high...

  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-14 at 4:49 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

Elder Scrolls Online has a red notice bar on their forums when XBL is screwing around - and it was just up all night.  Not only that it's been going up 2-3 days a week for almost 3 months now  (They pull it right from Xbox's status page).  Therefore it's safe to assume the issue is with XBL and not Warframe.  XBL has been running like mule butt for months and everybody can see it.  

I know I'll get accused of fanboyism for being a PS player - but I am literally going on the notices that appear half the week that alert players of this issue.  It's funny that Xbox will blame DE when they themselves are constantly reporting service interruptions.... by the way you can still often connect when there's interruptions, so it may not always be readily apparent one is going on.   If you're noticing degradation of online service, it's almost certainly on MS end - of course they aren't going to tell you that because, just like Sony, they want to suck your heart and soul out with premium memberships for online features.  

^^^thanks mate! I thought I was the only one who looked up this info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m having this crazy issue for weeks now every time I load into a mission within 35min it will disconnect me from the game stating Xbox live connection lost once I reconnect with the squad it won’t happen again for exactly 35min again this is happening with any and all missions I join or host and before anyone says it’s my connection all my other games run flawlessly every time the only game that has constant Xbox live disconnects is warframe......please fix this issue DE I’m missing my long surv runs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've had this same issue since the launch of the sacrifice, making me only able to play Solo missions in most places (can't play in Plains of Eidolon) and now, with the release of Chimera is makes forging the new Paracesis sword completely impossible because i'll get kicked to orbit (or cetus if in POE) every half an hour exactly from the moment i start playing the game and half an hour is not long enough to kill a Teralyst in a group nevermind on your own, the only thing i've done with Warframe since then is log in to get my daily gift since that's basically all that's worth doing. and i swear to god, if someone in here gives the same suggestion i received in this last thread for this issue i'm gonna go on a killing spree, "just get a new router".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, (XB1)Revan Reborn 1 said:

i've had this same issue since the launch of the sacrifice, making me only able to play Solo missions in most places (can't play in Plains of Eidolon) and now, with the release of Chimera is makes forging the new Paracesis sword completely impossible because i'll get kicked to orbit (or cetus if in POE) every half an hour exactly from the moment i start playing the game and half an hour is not long enough to kill a Teralyst in a group nevermind on your own, the only thing i've done with Warframe since then is log in to get my daily gift since that's basically all that's worth doing. and i swear to god, if someone in here gives the same suggestion i received in this last thread for this issue i'm gonna go on a killing spree, "just get a new router".

Get a new internet provider.

Spoiler

And hopefully they'll give you a new router 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-31 at 7:41 AM, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Nice to see the entire Xbox community undermining Warframe's rep for a friendly, nontoxic playerbase. GJ.

Would you like some more sweeping generalization with your hyperbole, good sir?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just went to the ESO forums and saw it's happening again, ya'll need to make sure to check before throwing shade at DE.  It isn't them.  This is a regular occurrence now with XBL.

WasSYO1.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else having problems joining on the same network, as in the same house. Ever since the hotfix on 11/9 my girlfriend and I have not been able to squad up. We can join all of our friends, we have tried restarting our Xboxes and warframe apps, rebooted modem and router, our connections are 15 mbs up and 75 mbs down. This is incredibly frustrating because we don't have much time to play. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, same here for months. I have two kids in my house and I wanna help them grind out some gear, but alas... unable to connect to host. I can play with anyone in the world, just not people in my own house... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 2.11.2018 um 02:05 schrieb (PS4)lagrue:

Just went to the ESO forums and saw it's happening again, ya'll need to make sure to check before throwing shade at DE.  It isn't them.  This is a regular occurrence now with XBL.

But this is so much easier! And thinking is hard.... make me head hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now