Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pluto Boss Drop...

SaltyPopsicleZWZ

oh so you get chassis ? the RNG god's hate me i guess 

Rhino -> 75 Run + to get everthing (most of time didnt even get duplicate part)

Currently doing Ash ->50 + run 6-7 helmet but since the last update the map and whatever inside seem to be strongers also....oh and since the last update this boss manage to hit me once ... and fully armor ignored me with knife or whatever his toys was

i heard people said that if yo ukill a boss more than once, his chance to drop a bp will decrease, is this true or only applies to certain situation like captain vor's cronus.

You heard from where? this would be epicly fake maybe...its like anothers guy others days was saying this "If you kill with Nova Mprime we gets less drops" would you believe everything you hear? :x

but when you try 10 time + in the same hour , dont over do it , it might get boring and make you very dipleased mod ;/

oh so you get chassis ? the RNG god's hate me i guess 

Rhino -> 75 Run + to get everthing (most of time didnt even get duplicate part)

Currently doing Ash ->50 + run 6-7 helmet but since the last update the map and whatever inside seem to be strongers also....oh and since the last update this boss manage to hit me once ... and fully armor ignored me with knife or whatever his toys was

ye wel i t took me 308 runs of lehc kill. i went beest mode on him, i got 309 chassis and only 1 hemlet and sistem. lyf is hard

well, the DE said that they will make vor drop less cronus if killed more than once to prevent farming :(  , and you are not very sure about this epicly fake "rumors".

key word here is "Vor" and it mainly applies to the chronos blueprint

as for other bosses there always a chance you wont get the part you need (or any part), personally i had to farm eris boss 50+ times to get a nyx helmet, other bosses i got sets for roughly 10 runs, its all based on luck, just keep trying.

key word here is "Vor" and it mainly applies to the chronos blueprint

as for other bosses there always a chance you wont get the part you need (or any part), personally i had to farm eris boss 50+ times to get a nyx helmet, other bosses i got sets for roughly 10 runs, its all based on luck, just keep trying.

oh ok, thank you very much.this information is very helpfull!!

i got the system on my second run..... the chassis made me go 60+ runs.

finally, the answer that i am being waiting for. well guess it really based on luck then, consider i only ge chasis and 3 helmet...

oh ok, thank you very much.this information is very helpfull!!

finally, the answer that i am being waiting for. well guess it really based on luck then, consider i only ge chasis and 3 helmet...

You just need to "berzerk" farm it ,do it until you get it , i just got two ash chassis so you might get what you want ...

But i have a dumb idea for you...why not just make another account and get to try asap excalibur?

You just need to "berzerk" farm it ,do it until you get it , i just got two ash chassis so you might get what you want ...

lol yea that is a good idea, in fact i just got the systems, i dont know if it really works but you just have to think that you will got it this time.and i actually got it lol, seems really dump, but i got it. XD 

But i have a dumb idea for you...why not just make another account and get to try asap excalibur?

i got a fully formated ash on this account and i really love ash, i dont want to creat an other account because i want to play this accout to its fullest( if you know how i feel...)

lol yea that is a good idea, in fact i just got the systems, i dont know if it really works but you just have to think that you will got it this time.and i actually got it lol, seems really dump, but i got it. XD 

i got a fully formated ash on this account and i really love ash, i dont want to creat an other account because i want to play this accout to its fullest( if you know how i feel...)

I know what you mean , i cant say if Ash if fun to play since i dont have it... but i said this like this ways :

Try it , if you dont like it dont bother to get it (or maybe for mastery...?)