Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cinematic quests earlier in the game

(PSN)drollive96

As a veteren who has been around for 4 years I have noticed something. most new players never get to  the really good quests ( the second dream, The war within etc.) and they just assume the game has little to no story or lore. I feel like if we had an awesome cinematic quest earlier in the game newer players would take the game more seriously and be more likely to actually finish the main quests of the game. If we started with a really good quest accessible at the mars  or ceres junction more people might be interested in checking the rest of the game out. Currently, from what I have seen It can take a new player hundreds of hours to get to the second dream, hundereds of hours is a lot of time for people to invest into a game, especially for people who don't expect much from a game that is free to play. It would be really nice for more people to see the amazing story that warframe can tell. In the gaming world currently, many people are assuming that games with good stories cannot exist ina free game, I say that warframe could easily prove them wrong 

Its unlikely that DE will be able to add cinematic quests for new players, seeing how they have the Fotuna and Railjack updates to work on at the moment. Also, there is a huge problem with veterans leaving the game, and elite alerts and stuff for veterans is what the focus has been on. My guess is that they may add a quest somewhere before the second dream, but I doubt it would have any significance lore wise. I really like the idea, but I don't know if that's what DE is focused on, your guess is as good as mine.