Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the TWO next prime Warframes

mikakor

so i've seen a lot of people being 100 per 100 certain that Mesa will be the new primed Warframe. but now i have two questions.

with which weapons do you think she will comes? one weapon? 2? 3? or maybe a new sentinel? or a companion prime thing ( yeah, right... XD a prime armor for my adorable Kavat? Maybe at Khora Prime xD )

and Second question : what do you think will be the NEXT prime, after Mesa prime? and with which weapons will this Prime one will come ?

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

so i've seen a lot of people being 100 per 100 certain that Mesa will be the new primed Warframe. but now i have two questions.

with which weapons do you think she will comes? one weapon? 2? 3? or maybe a new sentinel? or a companion prime thing ( yeah, right... XD a prime armor for my adorable Kavat? Maybe at Khora Prime xD )

and Second question : what do you think will be the NEXT prime, after Mesa prime? and with which weapons will this Prime one will come ?

my guess is ak/magnus prime, maybe zylok prime, and definitely not a melee due to her passive, unless she gets a rework.

next after mesa will probably be equinox, no idea about weapons

At Tennocon this year we saw a 3D render of what we're pretty sure is the Akjagara Prime, so my money's on that coming with Mesa. Not sure what else might come with her though. It's been a while since we had a Primed Archwing, Redeemer would look nice Primed too. Maybe Dethcube Prime with a sorely-needed buff to it?

After Mesa is likely Equinox, not sure what they'd pick for her weapons. Any Dual Swords that aren't yet Primed?

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

my guess is ak/magnus prime, maybe zylok prime, and definitely not a melee due to her passive, unless she gets a rework.

next after mesa will probably be equinox, no idea about weapons

We literally just got the zylok. They aren’t going to release a weapon and then give us the prime version at the first opportunity 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

We literally just got the zylok. They aren’t going to release a weapon and then give us the prime version at the first opportunity 

I wouldn't be against it personally. The zylok is. #*!%ing. Badass. An Akzylok version would be terribly amazing, and an Akzylok Prime would be a guarantee orgasm. Cause the weapon us just so damn nice to look at, classy, and stylish, but really not that powerful, and it's making me sad. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Wouldn't be so sure, We got the Euphona prime and it doesn't even have a normal variant.

When it comes to Weapons, DE primes whatever they want as long as the weapon was originally released as a Tenno weapon.

I'm going with Akjagra prime as was shown off.

A lot of people say that she's gonna get a gunblade prime (and I agree - if she's getting a primed melee, it's that), but I doubt it'll be Redeemer simply because it's grouped with the Akjagara and the Tigris visually. I've noticed that they're not really all that fond of releasing multiple primes in the same series close together - Boltor Prime and Akbolto prime is an extreme example. Releasing the Redeemer Prime and the Akjagara Prime would complete that entire weapon set with Primes.

So, in that case, Sarpa Prime might sneak in over it's more popular older brother.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Mesa Prime, Akjagara prime ( since we've seen the concepts for the weapon on tennocon) and Dethcube/Shade prime ( since helios prime is going away with banshee being vaulted )

I doubt we'll get a replacement immediately. We only just got Rubico to replace the Vectis Prime as the farm-able prime sniper after it got vaulted, and it took a year for Tigris Prime to replace Boar Prime, and we've not gotten a new primed shotgun either.

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I doubt we'll get a replacement immediately. We only just got Rubico to replace the Vectis Prime as the farm-able prime sniper after it got vaulted, and it took a year for Tigris Prime to replace Boar Prime, and we've not gotten a new primed shotgun either.

So, ummm, Daikyu Prime soon (TM)? :L

Edited by Ermadily
forgot the trademark i guess

36 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Probably not with Mesa :tongue:

A poor soul can only hope...

But there's Ivara Prime coming in a year or so.  Or is Equinox or Ivara the more popular one? I can even assume that Mesa Prime will be nova'd for a less popular frame so she can be the Christmas gift every wallet fears. /Or forget everything that I just wrote 'cause it seems that the next prime will be during holiday season... me bad at keeping dates in my full-of-wholes mind. Sorry.

All in all, not releasing Daikyu Prime with Ivara would be the perfect opportunity missed, imho.

Edited by Ermadily
Confuuuuuuusion, confuuuuusiooon ♪

no guys, some people don't understand the pattern so i repeat it again:

Prime orders follow 3 simple rules:

1) Female - Female - Male - Male

2) By order of the release date

3) If it's christmas it's the most popular one between the next two

So normally it's Mesa -> Equinox but it's be christmas so it's will be the more popular one between Mesa and Equinox, so it's will be surely

Mesa -> Equinox (both are popular but i think equinox is less popular)

8 hours ago, mikakor said:

with which weapons do you think she will comes? one weapon? 2? 3? or maybe a new sentinel?

Mesa is a shoe in because holidays. As for what comes with her...anyone's guess is as good an anyone else's at this point. I'd like to see a new sentinel (Dethcube Prime...), but at this point it's pure speculation. 

Next up will be Equinox Prime. How they'll itemize relics for Equinox is the real question. I suppose they'll just do it like they always have, but...she originally had six parts. Again, what she comes with is pure speculation. 

There are weapons I'd like to see, but there's no guarantees when they'll show up.

On the primary end, I'd like to see a Strun Prime, Tenora Prime, and Stradavar Prime.

We've had a glut of secondaries, with the Akjagara Prime confirmed as showing up at some point. Probably won't see another for a few cycles. However, if Baro were to pull some Akvasto Prime relics out of his magic hat, I wouldn't complain. Quite the opposite.

This leaves more melee, which we have been getting constantly bombarded with. I suppose we're due for some prime gunblade and we haven't had a long sword for, well, a very long time. Redeemer Prime and Pangolin Prime anyone? Jaw Prime? Ether Prime? 

Then there's the repurposing of Archwing weapons. This is fertile ground for new prime introductions. We've only had one prime Archwing and no weapons so far with new AW systems on the way. 

9 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

At Tennocon this year we saw a 3D render of what we're pretty sure is the Akjagara Prime, so my money's on that coming with Mesa. Not sure what else might come with her though. It's been a while since we had a Primed Archwing, Redeemer would look nice Primed too. Maybe Dethcube Prime with a sorely-needed buff to it?

After Mesa is likely Equinox, not sure what they'd pick for her weapons. Any Dual Swords that aren't yet Primed?

Dual Heat swords springs to mind... 😉

Mesa Prime will be a money printer for the holidays. Especially if she comes with a sweet Primed Orokin duster and some Vash the stampede style Prime Regulators. 

Also probably some kind of Primed Amp (as was teased at Tennocon) and maybe a poncho prime Syadana for her accessories. 

And for her weapons, as much as I would hate it. My guess is Akjagara Prime and Dethcube Prime. 

When all I want is AkVasto Prime and a Prime gunblade, namley Redeemer. 

Then Equinox in March with either Tonbo or Tipedo Prime, or maybe even Okina or Kyrst Prime. And for her ranged weapon maybe Attica or Zhuge Prime. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

10 hours ago, Midrib said:

Wouldn't be so sure, We got the Euphona prime and it doesn't even have a normal variant.

When it comes to Weapons, DE primes whatever they want as long as the weapon was originally released as a Tenno weapon.

The euphoria prime existing doesn’t justify the idea of zylok prime existing anytime soon.

12 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Technically Nikana Prime and Spiral Prime were released in China before their non Prime's were released in US. 

My vote is on Akjagara,  maybe a solo Jagara Prime?  The artwork only depiction was one. The signature opposite blade seems an important feature. 

Probably not a melee..  This last weapon options were the first a long time without uniqueness. A great sword and another impact sniper...  It isn't bolt action however. 

My vote is either Panthera,  or a stand alone Launcher/beam weapon. 

Akjagara is everything Akvasto can't be. The sole reason I fear Akvasto will never exist. DE isn't trying to rush MR,  otherwise Exaulted weapons would have given MR once they became their own weapons. Vasto is my most used weapon....  I would love Akvasto, I just don't expect it ever. (Prime's) 

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag