Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help

(PSN)XDGamerNerd

Question

5 answers to this question

While Warframe has one of the nicest, most helpful communities I have ever seen for an online game, you will still encounter negative people from time to time.  

No one should be threatening anyone for anything in an online game but it does happen.  

It’s an unfortunate situation we seem to have backed today’s youth into: they’re offended/feel threatened by everything and think that means something.  In years past, the advice would be to ‘suck it up and move on’ but that’s seen as inappropriate these days.  Consequently, the younger generation don’t seem to have the social shields and masks the older generation spent years building and trying on.  Maybe it’s not “better” to hide behind shields and masks but we ended up with thicker skin.

1 hour ago, (PS4)XDGamerNerd said:

i just received a real life threat in game on ps4, i have screen shots of it, im sorry for posting this here, i just dont know what to do, please help...

Simply ignore it or contact the support... nothing to worry. Most of this kind of persons are little kids that make fun of such things. Even IF they would live in your country (we are from abround the world btw) the dont have any information how to find you. So chill.

Thanks for the support in the comments, i always try to ignore people like that, i just cant control my panic attacks, now i feel bad cause im scared to play warframe because of probably a little kid trolling me, this is ridiculous... sorry to bother you all with this, and thanks again for all the support it really means something to me