Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

[DE]Rebecca

Just informed that Day 50 is just a single option.

While it does say up to 3 options that could mean players only ever get 3 options after 1000 days of logins (the evergreen options).  You guys know already the number of options at each milestone, thus it would be nice to have it be more explicit and thus transparent to players regardless of their number of logins.

What determines when boosters and rare resources gain a +1? I'm at 6x for resources, but I'm shy of 1000 days. Is there a formula you're willing to share?

Credits (10k + Day*50) and Oxium (100 + Day/2) were easy to figure out. I'm seeing a 5 hour on day 71 and 98, but a 4 hour on day 42 and a 33 hour on day 990. There's no consistency to that -- I'm also not intuitive when it comes to maths.

Ok, so am i getting screwed out of my 500 day weapon or not? because 1 second i'm not , the next i am. Oh wait, i forgot, ya'll only worry about noobs now,which is very bungie'esq. Oh didn't you hear? If you recently bought forsaken they consider you a veteran. That's right, if you got every trophy in D1, preorder D2 and get all the trophies before forsaken , THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A VETERAN. Only recently spending money makes you a veteran. Loyalty means nothing anymore.

On 2018-10-01 at 5:57 PM, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

I would. I have quite a few slots now, but most of us don't play the marketplace so plat is a lot scarcer, and with the game basically revolving around more frames and weapons coming out constantly, you can always use more weapon slots. I think A is just fine.

23 hours ago, (PS4)x_SouthernSon_x said:

Ok, so am i getting screwed out of my 500 day weapon or not? because 1 second i'm not , the next i am. Oh wait, i forgot, ya'll only worry about noobs now,which is very bungie'esq. Oh didn't you hear? If you recently bought forsaken they consider you a veteran. That's right, if you got every trophy in D1, preorder D2 and get all the trophies before forsaken , THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A VETERAN. Only recently spending money makes you a veteran. Loyalty means nothing anymore.

To be fair you're arguing two different points. Days played and time played are not the same thing. 500 days doesn't necessarily make someone a veteran since you can technically hit it with just 20 minutes of playtime.

On October 28, 2018 at 4:30 PM, (PS4)Anedime said:

I would. I have quite a few slots now, but most of us don't play the marketplace so plat is a lot scarcer, and with the game basically revolving around more frames and weapons coming out constantly, you can always use more weapon slots. I think A is just fine.

To be fair you're arguing two different points. Days played and time played are not the same thing. 500 days doesn't necessarily make someone a veteran since you can technically hit it with just 20 minutes of playtime.   Fare point        im not really saying im a vet either. I do have over 1300 hours, mr 25 , a couple hundred eidolon caps , ect ect, but i've only been playing a year and a half. I was talking about the real vets.

The day-to-day scaling has been great! I still wish any 50 could be used as a choice for any category, so I could get into the exclusive weapons much faster. This could be bound to MR. One example could be assigning a "Total" to each item, where (Days/50) + MR must be at or higher than that item's target in order to be attainable at that 50 day interval. Example targets could be 3 for Azima, 9 for Zenistar, 15 for Zenith, and 21 for Sigma & Octantis.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a major problem SINCE chimera update. That problem would be Lunaro. Lunaro's state is now almost unplayable , checks have double range which is surely not intended and throwing the ball feels so weird. Lunaro was in a terrible state already before the chimera update but we still played it although it had many bugs/exploits/latency problems etc. I'd really wish if you could make Lunaro playable , thank you.

• 1 month later...

@[DE]Rebecca : i was under the impression that the prime mods had been moved to the even hundred of ling rewards (200, 400, etc) and the weapons to the uneven hundreds (100, 300, etc) ?

the change having been made shortly after i hit the 700 days mark, i was already not very happy having to wait nearly 200 days to reach 900 and get my pick from the weapons, but login in today to get the 900 day reward gets me this :

qsFDKZh.jpg

i want my weapons damnit ! am i really going to have to wait another 3 months ? seriously ?

Archived