[DE]Rebecca

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

I just hope the 3x Rivens won't just evapourate into the aether when I have no free slots aviable - I'm already 7 mods over my capacity...

Also at coice A: Of course I'll always gonna chose 3x Exilus Slots, the other choices are far easier to farm/ cheaper to get than them.

If you want to give us more rivens give us more riven slots as well. Why is there a cap?

"For example, on Day 1 I get 1 x Tellurium, but on Day 1000 I get 6 x Tellurium!"

You know, when they said "it will be more rewarding" I actually believed that. What a mixed bag of chips, y'all just can't do it all the way good, you have to mess up half way through, giving something as infinitely useless as "6xTellurium!" to people who have logged 1000+ days is like spitting in people's faces dammit.

Why is Varida Suit changed?  Now it has all this junk on the top that I specifically do NOT want.  I spent plat on this suit so that I could look good, and now it just looks horrible!  My entire fashion operator is ruined now, and the Varida Suit was the ONLY one that worked at all.  Can we have the original back please?

• Like 1

I'm gonna be blunt here, this still feels pretty awful. It's been months and months since 'reworking daily rewards' was being discussed and something that everyone seems to agree on is that collecting weapons is a RIDICULOUS grind. In a game where your level is literally linked to how many weapons you have access to, having 4 locked behind years upon years of waiting is still a horrible mechanic.

After all this waiting and discussion, what do we get? The exact same 'milestones' holding weapons hostage. I feel like I haven't even played the game in about 3 months since I finished mastery on everything else except when new content drops. I'm just logging in and closing the game because I want these frankly mediocre mastery points, and no matter how much effort I put into the game, it's another 2 years before I get a sword and shield.

Please, PLEASE, just lower the milestone intervals, am I missing some reason why not? There's NO downside. More than half a year between each weapon is insulting to players, cosmetics and resources are fine, but locking gameplay behind this system is terrible. It's the only part of Warframe that I despise.

I dont like new Daily Tribute picture on login old one was a lot better and better look because I see the game/ship. New is just empty picture thats all...

The scaling of booster time was pretty nice to see, but seeing that the evergreen choices didn't really change is kind of disappointing.

Not having something (cosmetic or not) unique post 1k, even as simple as a glyph or sigil makes it feel kind of empty.

Still highly annoyed we still have mastery locked behind a time gate... Unique cosmetics, sure. Boosters & resources, sure. Weapons and mods? Those belong out in normal gameplay like everything else, not behind years of logins.

Just informed that Day 50 is just a single option.

While it does say up to 3 options that could mean players only ever get 3 options after 1000 days of logins (the evergreen options).  You guys know already the number of options at each milestone, thus it would be nice to have it be more explicit and thus transparent to players regardless of their number of logins.

What determines when boosters and rare resources gain a +1? I'm at 6x for resources, but I'm shy of 1000 days. Is there a formula you're willing to share?

Credits (10k + Day*50) and Oxium (100 + Day/2) were easy to figure out. I'm seeing a 5 hour on day 71 and 98, but a 4 hour on day 42 and a 33 hour on day 990. There's no consistency to that -- I'm also not intuitive when it comes to maths.

Ok, so am i getting screwed out of my 500 day weapon or not? because 1 second i'm not , the next i am. Oh wait, i forgot, ya'll only worry about noobs now,which is very bungie'esq. Oh didn't you hear? If you recently bought forsaken they consider you a veteran. That's right, if you got every trophy in D1, preorder D2 and get all the trophies before forsaken , THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A VETERAN. Only recently spending money makes you a veteran. Loyalty means nothing anymore.

• Haha 1

On 2018-10-01 at 5:57 PM, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

I would. I have quite a few slots now, but most of us don't play the marketplace so plat is a lot scarcer, and with the game basically revolving around more frames and weapons coming out constantly, you can always use more weapon slots. I think A is just fine.

23 hours ago, (PS4)x_SouthernSon_x said:

Ok, so am i getting screwed out of my 500 day weapon or not? because 1 second i'm not , the next i am. Oh wait, i forgot, ya'll only worry about noobs now,which is very bungie'esq. Oh didn't you hear? If you recently bought forsaken they consider you a veteran. That's right, if you got every trophy in D1, preorder D2 and get all the trophies before forsaken , THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A VETERAN. Only recently spending money makes you a veteran. Loyalty means nothing anymore.

To be fair you're arguing two different points. Days played and time played are not the same thing. 500 days doesn't necessarily make someone a veteran since you can technically hit it with just 20 minutes of playtime.

Edited by (PS4)Anedime
Extra response.

On October 28, 2018 at 4:30 PM, (PS4)Anedime said:

I would. I have quite a few slots now, but most of us don't play the marketplace so plat is a lot scarcer, and with the game basically revolving around more frames and weapons coming out constantly, you can always use more weapon slots. I think A is just fine.

To be fair you're arguing two different points. Days played and time played are not the same thing. 500 days doesn't necessarily make someone a veteran since you can technically hit it with just 20 minutes of playtime.   Fare point        im not really saying im a vet either. I do have over 1300 hours, mr 25 , a couple hundred eidolon caps , ect ect, but i've only been playing a year and a half. I was talking about the real vets.

The day-to-day scaling has been great! I still wish any 50 could be used as a choice for any category, so I could get into the exclusive weapons much faster. This could be bound to MR. One example could be assigning a "Total" to each item, where (Days/50) + MR must be at or higher than that item's target in order to be attainable at that 50 day interval. Example targets could be 3 for Azima, 9 for Zenistar, 15 for Zenith, and 21 for Sigma & Octantis.  

1000 days

so lets see there are ONLY 365 days in a YEAR  so in two years that would be 730 +182 days +88 days = 1000 so two and a half years to reach that >_>

you know most games daily login rewards are monthly not yearly >_>

I have a major problem SINCE chimera update. That problem would be Lunaro. Lunaro's state is now almost unplayable , checks have double range which is surely not intended and throwing the ball feels so weird. Lunaro was in a terrible state already before the chimera update but we still played it although it had many bugs/exploits/latency problems etc. I'd really wish if you could make Lunaro playable , thank you.