Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

[DE]Rebecca

So far, so good, I think. Although, you might want to provide a better Daily Tribute example of the amounts we'll be getting before folks just Multiply current rewards by x6 and call the Oxium Reward shown in the DevStream a blatant lie/farce. (Because 6 times current 10 reward equals 60 Oxium at day 1,000. =w=")

Just now, AandOE said:

Don't suppose we could get Evergreen Choice D? (pick one)
--10k Plastids, to the dojo

--100 Gallium, to the dojo

--10k Polymer, to the dojo

--2k Plastids, 2k Polymer, and 10 Gallium, to the dojo

(décor is expensive)

To be honest, there should be some automatic drops of resources from active players without "punishing" them.
That would reward clans with high numbers of active players a little bit.

So like every 50 days a small amount of resources is dropped to the dojo the player is part of.

Evergreen A:

seems bad.. 

Evergreen B:

30k endo instead of 50k, why?

Does picking the booster mean you get all of them or does it mean you pick booster then have to pick 1 type of booster?

Evergreen C

Why no 3x Shotgun riven?

Yes, shotguns have the least amount of weapons, but still doesnt garantee you'll get a riven for a good one and these rewards are every 150 days in my understanding.

Keeping in mind one would have to play for over three years DAILY (4-5 years more realistically) to reach the "evergreen" rewards, I have some observations:

4x weapon slots - if you don't have all the weapon slots you'll ever need, or the platinum to buy them, after four years of playing, what are you even doing? This is completely useless.
3x exilus adapter - despite its high construction cost, 4-year players will have built whatever amount of exilus adapters they'd ever need. Useless.
3x forma is always good.
30k endo is nice, but chances are, a 4-year player will probably not need to max out any more 10-rank mods unless a new primed mod is released, in which case chances are, a 4-year player will have built up a significant stockpile.
50k kuva... basically you're fuelling in-game gambling to keep us logging in. Might have to look to the sters.

And finally, why no motherloving shotgun rivens?

7 minutes ago, AandOE said:

Don't suppose we could get Evergreen Choice D? (pick one)
--10k Plastids, to the dojo

--100 Gallium, to the dojo

--10k Polymer, to the dojo

--2k Plastids, 2k Polymer, and 10 Gallium, to the dojo

(décor is expensive)

The 10x resources for Dojo is a good way for Low member Clans to build 

Yay, one thousand days of waiting for meaningful rewards.

Except not.

Out of all of those evergreen rewards only of note is 50k kuva for someone like me who can't care to run 8 missions for a single slot pull with 1% chance to get what I'd wish for or maybe riven packs if you're unlucky with sorties. Everything else by that point is just... I am at a loss of words here.

-3 exilus adapters? I will not put exilus on everyframe - by 1000 days I can buy enough to put into every warframe and it's prime variant, by 1000 days I will simply buy enough of them for frames I wanted... (hell, some people might actually build a lot of them by 1000 days if they stick to f2p)
-3 forma? Oh my, I am sure I will not build any forma during 1000 days of logging in/playing the game, what a treat!
-4 weapon slots? Please take all of those from my rotation and add them for someone who just started - 10 slots nowadays without adjustment for current amount of weapons (as opposed to say... 4 years ago?) is giving impression Warframe forces to spend money on plat.
-Endo? By 500 days most people swim in it unless they max out all primed mods as ALL drop tables are pretty much polluted by various amounts of endo. (some amounts straight out insulting to the player)

If this is the extend of this "rework" please stop wasting time of your staff and redirect them into something that:
A. Actually matters
B. Will not look like a damn offense in form of scrap offerings, unless it's Sargas Ruk who's behind all this.

Overall I think this looks really good. I do however have a couple issues. The first is only rivens at 1000+ C rotation. I don't like rivens. Other than the fact that they don't directly take money, they're identical to slot machines, and you guys have proven so poor at maintaining them that they tend to double down on the meta which is the exact opposite of their stated goal. Fortunately you've got some time to fix that one. My other issue is the "scaling" of resource rewards. For them to be worthwhile you have to give me more than I could get on accident. As it turns out, even being a player that usually doesn't have a resource booster, my tellurium income tends to be way higher than 6 whenever I play even one mission that drops it. By day 1000 I need to be getting at least 20 of that stuff every time I get it from login. Obviously you can vary numbers by the resource and how in demand it is, but you would need to take a serious look at what blueprints exist and how much each of them costs to find that out, and if 6 Tellurim past day 1000 is your example, I do not believe you even started that.

I know i am being kind of pessimist, but 3 years of wait for something that is already in game is kind too much, some people may never get it because every game will day one day. Also, I still think that account age should have some meaning, a lot of people are from the first login system and lost a lot because of it.

ALso, can we get an account anniversary login? 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

The 10x resources for Dojo is a good way for Low member Clans to build 

Very much so! By including dojo support items, they can also increase revenue. Revenue? Yup, it could be two-fold: have credits-only and plat-only dojo bundles, meaning not usable in one's Foundry (or etc), but still able to be donated to the dojo. At the donation point, the bundle opens up and provides the normal resources straight into the dojo banks' vault. Really high-end bundles could include stuff like Cetus or Fortuna goods. (baskets, fish plaques, spice dishes, armor posts, etc)

Why stop giving weapons/cosmetics after day 1000?  I thought this was the whole point of changing the system so it would be more accessible.  

I really looked forward  to awesome new gear at milestones but now you are taking them away as you fix the system?  

For me these evergreen rewards aren't an incentive to continue to log in  as I really have no use for any of them.  

My incentive to continue logging in was working toward something new and exciting.

Archived