Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

[DE]Rebecca

46 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For example, on Day 1 I get 1 x Tellurium, but on Day 1000 I get 6 x Tellurium!

By the time you hit day 1,000 it is quite likely you would have hit hundreds of thousands or even millions of resources. Many resources lack any sort of a resource pit to dump it into. 

Before day 1,000  hits we need new resource pits to actually allow veteran players to use those resources in a meaningful way. 

27 minutes ago, AandOE said:

Don't suppose we could get Evergreen Choice D? (pick one)
--10k Plastids, to the dojo

--100 Gallium, to the dojo

--10k Polymer, to the dojo

--2k Plastids, 2k Polymer, and 10 Gallium, to the dojo

(décor is expensive)

Uhhhh, why would you need resources if you've logged in 1K+ days?  I'm at under 700 login days and have millions of each resource other then cryotic because I don't farm it.  Only 160K oxium too, but that's after donating over 60K to the dojo already in the past few months.  

1 minute ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Uhhhh, why would you need resources if you've logged in 1K+ days?  I'm at under 700 login days and have millions of each resource other then cryotic because I don't farm it.  Only 160K oxium too, but that's after donating over 60K to the dojo already in the past few months

I've been spending it all on décor. Trust me, it goes quick. >.<

48 минут назад, --Q--Daddy сказал:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

Considering that DE keeps giving us more and more unique guns - i would say a lot of people. And im always happy for free slots, means my plat is safe.

While this is nice that I can (for example) skip Primed Mod A and take Primed Mod B, this does not address the issue that the existing login chain is far, far too long. 700 days to get all game-altering items (however minor some may be) is ...really unfortunate. I was thrilled when the last update seemed to address that issue and this seems like it's backsliding and I'm not thrilled.

I'm sure DE has a better idea than I do of player metrics but asking for almost 2 years of daily logins is an awfully hard ask before getting to the first cosmetic and then what, three before the repeating forever-rewards stage? I don't like it.

Cosmetic lock for vets, cool, let them show it off. Not fixing the practical item reward time, not cool for literally everyone else.

1 minute ago, AandOE said:

I've been spending it all on décor. Trust me, it goes quick. >.<

Are you in a mountain or moon clan or something and are the only one donating?  Because then yeah it will go quick.  Another problem with this idea is they would have to scale the amount with what tier clan you're in, as 10K plastids aren't going to do much in a moon clan.  

12 minutes ago, Valkyriie22 said:

As someone who just claimed the Lodestar Armor yesterday, I am in full support of these changes. My only concern would be the rotation C evergreens as rivens have a max capacity. What would happen when that milestone is available and you have 90/90 rivens you don't want to part with?

Or a player like me that doesn't buy riven slots. 9 rivens at once is almost my entire capacity. (Day 999 fyi) I think I once got gifted some but aside from that these changes would hit me pretty hard also. I wouldn't mind rejecting riven mods just for riven mod space.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We've just now done it in a new iteration that still respects the time investment overall

I disagree.

And weapon slots are a joke at 1000+ days. You should change them to riven slots that will increase capacity above the max limit of 90.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

3 x Rifle Riven
3 x Melee Riven
3 x Secondary Riven

Could these come with slots? Would be kind of annoying if we're forced to buy slots every time we hit this milestone. Also, what about Shotguns?

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

First things first:
Cosmetic Tributes are back to permanent fixtures in your Warframe journey.
This means the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set - they are married to day 800 / 1000 respectively.

Next: Milestones!

On the major Milestone days (every 50 days between 0-1000) you will be presented with up to 3 Choices! These choices will still respect the original chronological release, and by the next time you reach a given category, you'll see a new item appear in place of what you've already chosen (if applicable).

1. Sigils and Resources. Days 50,150,250, etc.
2. Primed Mods. Days 200,400,600, etc.
3. Weapons. Days 100,300,500, etc.

This seems fine, the only problem I see is that day 900 was Primed Sure Footed but would now be one of the weapon days and players should have all 4 of the weapons by day 700 anyway (700, 500, 300 & 100).  Will this new system allow for players to get all 4 Primed mods when 800 and 1000 are reserved for cosmetics, leaving only 3 chances (200, 400 & 600)?

Will there be any opportunity to get duplicates of the Primed mods for use in Sentinel weapons? (Primed Fury for Deconstructor, Primed Shred for Rifle-type Sentinel weapons)

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1000 and beyond!

Starting at Day 1050, Evergreen reward choices will be rotated every 50 Days though the following options:

Evergreen Choices A (choose one):
3 x Forma
3 x Exilus Adapter
4 x Weapon Slots

Evergreen Choices B (choose one):
50,000 Kuva
7-day Boosters (Affinity, Credits, Resource)
30,000 Endo

Evergreen Choices C (choose one):
3 x Rifle Riven
3 x Melee Riven
3 x Secondary Riven

Only 3 choices?  Will that mean that we will have a pattern of 50, 100, 150 then repeat instead of 50, 100, 150, 200 or will it work like the rotations in current missions and be A, A, B, C?

Personally, I'm fine with A as I expect to need weapon slots for new weapons and even though I can aford to buy them that's still 24Pt I can put towards something else (such as a new hair style for 25Pt).  I was lucky enough to get many Exilus adaptors from a Twitch drop and try to keep a stock of Forma built so doubt I'll choose them but I understand they'll be useful to others so have no problem with them being there.

B I'm less sure about and will likely depend on my needs at the time as the resource booster will be handy for Void Trace but th eEndo almost deals with a new Primed mod and the Kuva will always save me from having to go out of my way to get it.

C seems fine except for the lack of shotgun rivens and the lack of a mixed option.

10 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

I disagree.

And weapon slots are a joke at 1000+ days. You should change them to riven slots that will increase capacity above the max limit of 90.

I disagree... I have tons of warframe slots but am always running out of weapon slots as i got rid of many weapons early in my day and now are getting them back little by little...

Archived