Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

[DE]Rebecca

hace 9 horas, VisionAndVoice dijo:

Maybe swap that for x3 Shotgun rivens?

Evergreen C has Rifle, Scondary, Melee, but no Shotguns.

there are not as many shotguns as rifles. I'd change it to resources. 100k nanospores, 50k plastids, 50k polymer bundles... dojo decorations are expensive 😛

Also randomizing to a point the three riflle rivens to guarantee at least one shotgun riven, and possibility to have two.

My only issue is the rivens.

You see, i already have the rivens i want and i certainly do not like unlocking rivens, that is why i either sell veiled rivens or trade them for statues (i simply like to make the endo ammount higher)

Every now and then i need to clean the veiled rivens otherwise i enter in the stage where i reach the cap, sorties become locked and the nagging is infuriating, remember, i come to warframe to play, receiving something that stops me from doing that is anoying, i also hate having to sell the mods in trade chat by force, i could also sell it for platinum but the only way to sell them quickly is to sell them for pennies and i'm not in the mood for that, my time has a value and the plat i receive just isn't worth it.

Receiving 3 rivens in one go is a pain, i mean 3 rifle rivens is good for some platinum but i am still forced into selling them, likely after just logging in, it is also a choice i can't escape, i always get 3 rivens no matter what, so i'll likely loggin but will be unable to play as the 1st thing i often do is sorties and that can be locked due to the cap.

This is my minor complaint.

hace 2 minutos, KIREEK dijo:

My only issue is the rivens.

You see, i already have the rivens i want and i certainly do not like unlocking rivens, that is why i either sell veiled rivens or trade them for statues (i simply like to make the endo ammount higher)

Every now and then i need to clean the veiled rivens otherwise i enter in the stage where i reach the cap, sorties become locked and the nagging is infuriating, remember, i come to warframe to play, receiving something that stops me from doing that is anoying, i also hate having to sell the mods in trade chat by force, i could also sell it for platinum but the only way to sell them quickly is to sell them for pennies and i'm not in the mood for that, my time has a value and the plat i receive just isn't worth it.

Receiving 3 rivens in one go is a pain, i mean 3 rifle rivens is good for some platinum but i am still forced into selling them, likely after just logging in, it is also a choice i can't escape, i always get 3 rivens no matter what, so i'll likely loggin but will be unable to play as the 1st thing i often do is sorties and that can be locked due to the cap.

This is my minor complaint.

Well, it's every 50 days. I don't really mind it being almost two month between choices, PLUS it's a 33% chance of it happening, so it's gonna be closer to 5 months (around 150 days) between rivens. I don't mind receiving three at once every 5 months tbh.

Still not doing anything about TWO YEARS for all weapons\mods.... I dont even know how else to critique it, since DE purposefully ignore the issue every time outside of their initial comment on it during devstream100. What is there more to say, apparently 2 years is what expected and should be normal, i guess.

This is fantastic! I really can't wait for this!

I do however have one concern.

Out of the Evergreen Choices, Choice A does seem like the weak link. Unlike some here I find that the "4 x Weapon Slots" is probably the best out of the 3 followed by the "3 x Exilus Adapter" then "3 x Forma".

My reasoning being: (Just my opinion, you may disagree and that's perfectly fine)

"4 x Weapon Slots" will always be useful as there will always be new weapons in the game and in most cases you can only get more by spending plat, so you save 24 plat.

While the "3 x Exilus Adapter" are nice they can be obtained by crafting (by getting the BP from Cephalon Simaris for 50k standing) or for 20 plat each. This is more plat value but if you are like me by the time you get to 1000+ days you will have already unlocked the Exilus slot for most if not all of your frames and weapons get released far more often than frames. So they are still usefull but I know I wouldn't pick them often.

And for the "3 x Forma", the reason why I think this one is the worst option by far is 1) They are the easiest to get (almost every void fissure run will have the option it pick a Forma BP) they may take 24 hours to build each but that would be quicker than the x days to the next Evergreen login day, and if you need them now it would be quicker to farm prime parts for plat and buy "3 x Forma" bundle from the store for 35 plat (this is what I do when I don't have any left but really want to forma stuff) 2) 3 isn't much when you think about it, you could use them all in seconds, not to mention that each "Exilus Adapter" requires 2 built "Forma"!

Conclusion:

"3 x Exilus Adapter" is the most value but you are likely to not need as many by the time you have played 1000+ days (Value: 60 plat)

"4 x Weapon Slots" is a nice middle ground and are always welcome as you are much more likely to need them no matter what stage you are in the game. (Value: 24 plat)

"3 x Forma" would be the most required out of the 3 but waiting 50 days for 3 when you can easily get them from playing the game is not very useful. (Value: 35 plat)

What I would change:

I would either keep the "Forma" for those that want it but increase the amount to (6-9) from 3. This would make it more appealing for those that need built "Forma" right now while keeping the value inline with the other options.

What I would probably do is replace the "Forma" for something that would actually be more useful for people that have played 1000+ days like "3 x Riven Mod Slots", this would be very useful and would also synergise very well with Evergreen Choice C with all the "3x Riven Mod" choices.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts. I'm not expecting DE to read or even consider my idea, I just thought I would share what I would like to see changed.

12 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

who doesn't? Those things cost plat, I'll take them if they're given out for free. I actually wouldn't mind getting the option to pick among riven or warframe slots, too. 

all nice changes and such, but still not adressing (or even recognizing) the main problem with the system. this: https://imgur.com/a/B9SmazC

but hey, only 450 more days until i have all the mastery (not even talking about mods). why is there anything that effects gameplay in there to begin with? all it does is frustrate "new" players (2 years of logging in for all the mastery, srsly?).

13 hours ago, Greativity said:

So as a person who reached MR25 in 99 days, I need to wait 3 years before I can max out my mastery and I'll keep getting rewards designed for mr5 noobs? Sounds pretty terrible if I'm honest.

You're already unlikable speaking like that 

13 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

Me, I'm in a constant need for weapons slots because DE keep releasing weapons.

But I also think that shotgun rivens should be in there, and Zaw/Kitgun rivens given they seem to have their own category (That just shares the name with the weapon type)

12 minutes ago, FarhaHayd-EN- said:

You're already unlikable speaking like that 

true, but it really is frustrating. i reached 25 in 4 months, i still had no real clue what i was doing, but i like collecting stuff. im at day ~250 and the only mastery im missing is locked behind 450 days of logging in.

Change to evergreen reward and no further weapon locked behind, people start complain nothing to looking forward to.

Gosh, remember how you complains before the revamp?Time gated reward is not fun?

And those evergreen items will always be needed by some, don't speak as the whole group of vet.

Archived