Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Shadedraxe said:

Well riven slots are capped, it would become a pointless choice once you reach that cap (or bought your way to it like many other players reaching 1000+ days may already have if they’re intense traders in the riven market). and as for weapon slots, people will always need more as long as DE keep making weapons. Especially with all of those kit guns around the corner and any other construct iteration on other free roam planets some day. Adapters though... I’ll have to agree with that. Players  don’t need them as often as they’ll need forma, and warframes aren’t produced nearly as often as weapons. Considering you only need one adapter per frame, it wouldn’t be missed if it was replaced in the drop table.

True yeh. Yeh def the adapters seem a strange inclusion at that point in the game. Im close enough to evergreen to ponder their use personally as I already have one on every frame.

Day 1: 1 Mutagen Sample

Day 2000: 2 Mutagen Sample 😛

(The drop rates of MS compared to Detonite Injector and Feildron Sample is pretty sad)

Really looking forward to the login changes though. It'll definitely give me more reason to log in every day. 

I would rather have riven slots than weapon slots as evergreen rewards (unless you plan to increase capacity beyond 90 anytime soon) also they seem unbalanced, 3 forma is not the same as 3 exilus adapters. 

I don't have any opinions about the other changes since I will be getting to 800 logins soon. 

when is this launching, relative to fortuna? before or after?
i'm 1 day away from 400 and will be waiting so i can pick primed shred instead of primed vigor.
i'm stubborn and WILL bench myself even if fortuna launches first, but very angrily... lol.

Would you consider compressing the timeline? I feel that almost 3 years of logins for the "final" unique reward is really a lot. Maybe add a "bronze veteran", "silver veteran" and "gold veteran" badge/status that can be displayed ingame in in the forums for everybody who is already above the new max. But reduce the timeline down to something like 700 days (that's still 2 years playing with a one week vacation per year).

Some thoughts on Evergreen Choices A:
I don't know how useful 4 weapon slots are going to be for somebody already playing for more than 3 years. Forma are somewhat in the "always useful" category, however the veteran players I know all have 50+ Forma banked, which pushes 3x Forma into the "consolation prize" category. 3x Exilus Adapters might be useful, on the other hand new warframes are released a lot slower than that.

Evergreen Choices B: this seems to be the "always useful, even if you have tons of it" category.

Evergreen Choices C - sounds good on paper, maybe not so good in reality. Again, we are talking about players who have been playing for 3+ years. So they probably have all the rivens they can use. OK, they can just sell them for plat. But what about riven slots - what if you don't pay attention before you reach the Milestone and you don't have enough open slots? Do you loose your login reward? Do you get additional slots? What if you are at the cap for riven slots?

1 hour ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I wont even care to login anymore like I did before. Sorry guys.

This is my favorite part of the login changes! 🙂 Evergreen reward choices seem fine to me, I just won't mind if I miss some days. Hooray for only logging in only when I have the time and desire to play.

20 часов назад, JesterTheNight сказал:

Are you people really complaining about saving up plat? I'm 1000+ days in and sure as hell want those free weapons slots

You're ridiculous.

Anyone playing 1000+ that isn't you does not want "weapon slots as rewards". That is just a fact. Not only those people already have all the weapons they can easily buy it because he guess what. Even ONE syndicate mod sells for more than 12 p at 15 or 20p. Why the *** would anyone want a 1000+bloody days login reward worth 6p is beyond reason or logic or common sense.

Wait, so.. do these Evergreen rotations mean we won't get any more Prime mods and Weapons for the Daily tribute system in the future? If the Evergreens happen every 50 days then there's no room for Sigil/booster packs, Prime mods and Weapons, right? 

So I should just log in on day 900 and get Primed sure footed instead of waiting for this to get updated since there's not going to be a new weapon to snatch up on that day instead and my next 3 Milestone rewards cannot change from the 3 that they're currently at right now.

39 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

You're ridiculous.

Anyone playing 1000+ that isn't you does not want "weapon slots as rewards". That is just a fact. Not only those people already have all the weapons they can easily buy it because he guess what. Even ONE syndicate mod sells for more than 12 p at 15 or 20p. Why the *** would anyone want a 1000+bloody days login reward worth 6p is beyond reason or logic or common sense.

To each their own I guess? I like the free slots idea, but I'm also odd.

On 2018-10-01 at 11:57 PM, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

Considering possible market changes and the fact that not everybody has the time or luck to trade, this is a neat reward to have.

I'm just happy people who have put the time in are getting to keep the exclusive armor set if nothing else. Cant let the new players have easier access to everything we had to wait forever to get. I can understand it with some things but giving the people who log in every day some sort of prestige even if it is just a cosmetic should be enough to tide most veterans off.

10 hours ago, Inemos said:

Evergreen Choices C - sounds good on paper, maybe not so good in reality. Again, we are talking about players who have been playing for 3+ years. So they probably have all the rivens they can use. OK, they can just sell them for plat. But what about riven slots - what if you don't pay attention before you reach the Milestone and you don't have enough open slots? Do you loose your login reward? Do you get additional slots? What if you are at the cap for riven slots?

If you're at the cap you just go over the cap. Unless you mean having the max amount of slots unlocked and still going over that? 

I think I have 15 or so slots, but 19 rivens. All it does is stop me doing sorties

3 hours ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

I'm just happy people who have put the time in are getting to keep the exclusive armor set if nothing else. Cant let the new players have easier access to everything we had to wait forever to get.

Yes stuff every and anyone who didn't know about this game sooner.

Every time i see people say how great this community is, i get the taste of bile in my mouth.

This is elitism at it's finest and the lack of actual meaningful change to the log in system is proof that DE is okay with chasing people away.

9 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Yes stuff every and anyone who didn't know about this game sooner.

Every time i see people say how great this community is, i get the taste of bile in my mouth.

This is elitism at it's finest and the lack of actual meaningful change to the log in system is proof that DE is okay with chasing people away.

It's not though, elitism is "you're not good enough to play with us" "talk to me when you're mr 25". This is simply put in the effort and you'll get it eventually like everyone else. These rewards aren't exclusive like many games do with their event items etc, they're simply items given to players who made the effort to log in for those days. It's a linear path.. everyone will get them eventually with enough logins, they're not suddenly removing them so people who "didnt know about this game sooner" cant get them at all.

Just because someone has to wait a couple years to get something doesn't mean that the people who came before them had to put in any less effort. 

32 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

Just because someone has to wait a couple years to get something doesn't mean that the people who came before them had to put in any less effort. 

The issue we shouldn't have to wait years to get given content from a system that enslaves us.

Except it's not content it's cosmetics the person was talking about. They have no gameplay aspect to them and change the game in no way at all. Its enlavement if you don't look pretty? 

Add to that people who have played the game a long time have no other exclusivity any more in game after all the actual "content" has been rereleased thanks to DE so one armor set and one syandana that people have to earn is a pretty small portion of the game especially since they dont look that great and are in no way necessary

59 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

The issue we shouldn't have to wait years to get given content from a system that enslaves us.

To be completely honest, if this is how you feel about a login reward system of a free2play video game you may want to reevaluate how important this game is in your life. For example, I've been  playing warframe for its existence. Migrated to ps4 because many friends couldn't afford a PC and have been playing there for around 4 years....I'm at 167. Yeah, the only thing "enslaving" you is yourself. The login system doesn't need to be changed because literally all you have to do is log in and log out each day, it doesn't need to be "vet friendly" because vets are the ones who complete new content the hour it comes out and then complain there is nothing to do while running hydron 24/7 and doing nothing else. It is quite literally a system that says "hey good to see ya, glad you logged in today, here's a little something as a thanks" you then log back out and complain about enslavement. If it really is so important you should never use any other armor/syandana with any of your warframe once you get it. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)thedarkness1962 said:

To be completely honest, if this is how you feel about a login reward system of a free2play video game you may want to reevaluate how important this game is in your life. For example, I've been  playing warframe for its existence. Migrated to ps4 because many friends couldn't afford a PC and have been playing there for around 4 years....I'm at 167. Yeah, the only thing "enslaving" you is yourself. The login system doesn't need to be changed because literally all you have to do is log in and log out each day, it doesn't need to be "vet friendly" because vets are the ones who complete new content the hour it comes out and then complain there is nothing to do while running hydron 24/7 and doing nothing else. It is quite literally a system that says "hey good to see ya, glad you logged in today, here's a little something as a thanks" you then log back out and complain about enslavement. If it really is so important you should never use any other armor/syandana with any of your warframe once you get it. 

r/whooosh

Archived