[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Evergreen Choices C (choose one):
3 x Rifle Riven
3 x Melee Riven
3 x Secondary Riven

Cries in capacicty limit

1 hour ago, AandOE said:

Don't suppose we could get Evergreen Choice D? (pick one)
--10k Plastids, to the dojo

--100 Gallium, to the dojo

--10k Polymer, to the dojo

--2k Plastids, 2k Polymer, and 10 Gallium, to the dojo

(décor is expensive)

You and me feel the same pain...

This is actually bad, if u or @[DE]Megan who has jobs, hobbies, takes vacations, etc, cant archive login 1000 days legit then dont force it on people.

U let pass players crying over stuff many times, so DONT let those with +800 day on decide on this system, is just trowing HUUGE expectations.

Start the rotations of evergreens at 300 or 500 tops.

Or why just not go to the idea of choosing every 100 day a unpicked reward (prime mod/weapon) but letting the cosmetic at fix days.

1 hour ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

(haven't read through all the pages to see if this has been mentioned yet)
Zaws
Kit-guns
and one day primary custom made weapons

You are not expected to make just one of those.

15 minutes ago, Drawer-san said:

This is actually bad, if u or @[DE]Megan who has jobs, hobbies, takes vacations, etc, cant archive login 1000 days legit then dont force it on people.

U let pass players crying over stuff many times, so DONT let those with +800 day on decide on this system, is just trowing HUUGE expectations.

Start the rotations of evergreens at 300 or 500 tops.

Or why just not go to the idea of choosing every 100 day a unpicked reward (prime mod/weapon) but letting the cosmetic at fix days.

Play the game or dont. Dont look for all the rewards without the effort.

Next: Milestones!

On the major Milestone days (every 50 days between 0-1000) you will be presented with up to 3 Choices! These choices will still respect the original chronological release, and by the next time you reach a given category, you'll see a new item appear in place of what you've already chosen (if applicable).

1. Sigils and Resources. Days 50,150,250, etc.
2. Primed Mods. Days 200,400,600, etc.
3. Weapons. Days 100,300,500, etc.

@[DE]Rebecca So we have 4 Prime Mods in the daily tribute (Fury,Vigor,Shred,Sure Footed), but only 3 unique days to acquire them Because 800 and 1000 are locked in already, unless you plan to give us a prime mod as well. Unless you plan to make wait till 1200? But you already have plans for over 1000 days... So, someone clearly forgot something very important.

1000 and beyond!

Starting at Day 1050, Evergreen reward choices will be rotated every 50 Days though the following options:

Evergreen Choices A (choose one):
3 x Forma
3 x Exilus Adapter
4 x Weapon Slots

Evergreen Choices B (choose one):
50,000 Kuva
7-day Boosters (Affinity, Credits, Resource)
30,000 Endo

Evergreen Choices C (choose one):
3 x Rifle Riven
3 x Melee Riven
3 x Secondary Riven

@[DE]Rebecca 

(A)

3 Exilus = 6 Forma. But one of options is 3 forma. Scaling kinda off there.

Weapon slots is nice, but lackluster imo.

If you're planning to give Rivens slot with (C) prizes then this is perfectly fine. If not, the choice between 3 Riven slots and 4 Weapons slots would be greatly appreciated.

(B)

Kuva solid, Endo solid

Booster...... Are we getting a 7 day combo of everything? or just 1.

If its just 1, that's just a slap in the face. Like what Baro bring for ducats and the "loot box" card packs that's still in the game. *Also the Plat to Credit conversion(s) is still a newbie trap which is still in the game. #justsayin'

(C)

Nice, Nice, Nice. Where's shotguns??? Also like I said in (A) about slots.     

Definitely need to look at the options for evergreen rewards again.  Theyre worse than all the normal sigals and resources bundles.  At least with those you get boosters to go along with the crap like forma.  

Really though, after day 1000 if this evergreen table is implemented i guess i can take a break since theres no real purpose to keep logging in and playing daily. Theres nothing to look forward to login wise now

1 hour ago, TheAngryChicken52 said:

When is the mainline update? I feel like you guys said it but I don't remember... Or I might be wrong, tell me if I'm wrong so I can stop being wrong

They never gave a date but someone watched xbox 1 @ 1 earlier the day mentioned that the mainline isn't coming this week as confirmed by Megan.

While the ideas are actually pretty solid (I'd say some of the rewards need tweaking, especially in regards to weapon slots and rivens while its already easy to hit 90/90), any chance on this having a toggle?

More flavour!

We have added custom lines and videos to each Daily Tribute which brings a Warframe NPC out to greet you on your new day. Fun flavour can be seen in action here:

Hearing something like that everyday is going to get very annoying very quickly.

If it was only limited to every 50 days then that would be much better.

Just now, FreezerFlare said:

If we could get an option in the C rotation that isn't rivens that would be great.

Otherwise it's just going to be glorified plat because I refuse to touch the slot machines with a 10 foot pole.

Other things are nice too, but rivens arn't that bad. I mean they are incredibly powerful and can do anything. You can get them through multiple means for free, trade them, and roll for new stats by simply collecting kuva from kuva siphons, kuva survival, POE bounties, and so on. The fact that it takes a bit of work to make these endgame-esk items  do what you want makes sense since they're so powerful. Not to mention that you can make creative and devious builds with ALMOST anything you put them on. 

It would be nice to be able to gear the reroll stats one way or the other somehow.

Seems like it will be endearing to some players, but honestly I would like to seem more useful primed mods and don't feel that rivens or kuva are much of a reward given the nature of storing and rolling rivens to get something that might even be of use to a player. Its just too random and too limited of storage coupled with the potential for their disposition to be changed to make what one might have wasted hours to days acquiring resources and performing random rolls to have something less useful for the slots than a simple elemental mod.

Archived