Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

[DE]Rebecca

What about being able to "re"-choose daily tribute weapons?

In my case I sadly erased the Zenistar weapon after I got it from the 300 day milestone. Now I would like to have it again.

I know that this was an error in judgement on my part plus it would not be very bad if there was no option to get it. I just wonder if there are more players that did the same thing and if something like that was already discussed or not. 

I suggest it could be an extra option for the evergreen tributes.

"This means the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set - they are married to day 800 / 1000 respectively."

I think it's going to be exhausting to wait for cosmetics I think it would have been nice if there were other ways for these cosmetics.

I got an amazing idea that most people will dislike so please do it :) the 50day milestones can be content! Do it the way you are doing but add a risk factor for more! Like a wheel fortune :p . So have it as an optional pick on each one like spin the wheel to have a 3/12chance to get 25000kuva for A and B 100000kuva but 3/15 chance to get and C 100000kuva 3/12 and it can be more than kava. Make a list like beacons to have to located on I don't know like the new Jupiter map for example lol or cetus...caves ... ships... but ya find beckons leading to cashes like a beacon leads to 10 amber stars on Jupiter or 3ayatans in a special void map... someone being shocked bonus story. Or even have a chance to find a pool of water with a net of 10 rare 15uncommon fish. Or a nest of those claw bunnies hoarding 10x radiant or heart nth. Or a jar of 10wisps stored away by the capture target. And if you choose the beacon option you still get a reward but its rolled randomly and A beacons are all rolled so random pic B you choose 3 to get spun and C you pic 2. Sorry hope this makes sense but I think this would be awesome please doooo. 😁😁😁  :) 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)arkenup101 said:

I got an amazing idea that most people will dislike so please do it :) the 50day milestones can be content! Do it the way you are doing but add a risk factor for more! Like a wheel fortune :p . So have it as an optional pick on each one like spin the wheel to have a 3/12chance to get 25000kuva for A and B 100000kuva but 3/15 chance to get and C 100000kuva 3/12 and it can be more than kava. Make a list like beacons to have to located on I don't know like the new Jupiter map for example lol or cetus...caves ... ships... but ya find beckons leading to cashes like a beacon leads to 10 amber stars on Jupiter or 3ayatans in a special void map... someone being shocked bonus story. Or even have a chance to find a pool of water with a net of 10 rare 15uncommon fish. Or a nest of those claw bunnies hoarding 10x radiant or heart nth. Or a jar of 10wisps stored away by the capture target. And if you choose the beacon option you still get a reward but its rolled randomly and A beacons are all rolled so random pic B you choose 3 to get spun and C you pic 2. Sorry hope this makes sense but I think this would be awesome please doooo. 😁😁😁  :) 

I should of read it out loud first lol to excited thinking about it :p... night.

I see a lot of people complain about the A choices, but I'm more concerned about the C choices; I mean, at least I can always use more weapon slots since more weapons are always added but I'm only allowed to carry 90 rivens and each set of 3 rivens is essentially -60 plat if you haven't already unlocked all your slots. If the rivens come with free slots, that's great but it still doesn't help people that are sitting at max riven capacity, those people will be forced to immediately sell 3 riven or to sell the three they just got.

Please, anything but those evergreen packs.  It's all stuff that can be easily farmed, or something that nobody at 1000+ days should ever need or want, and more rivens on top of normal sortie rewards just further points out that the current 90 riven cap is insufficient.

Keep adding unique things to the pool of things to pick from and look forward to.

TL:DR : Anyone interested by anything from evergreen reward is NOT gonna wait 50 day to get it... they are just insignificant bonus. Replace them by something we can't get by playing like cosmetics

Evergreen rewards seems nice at first glance, but they seem nice but unless each day you can pick from the reward pool, they are just plainly baaaaaad...

In 150 days, if you do the sortie ( 30 mins if no timed mission) each day you will have in average :

• 42 ayatan sculpture (84 000 Endo without stars)

• 38.85 rivens (of witch you have 12.21 Melee mod, 11.41 Pistol mod, 10.18 rifle mod, 3 Zaw mod and 2.04 shotgun mod)

• 77 000 Endo

• 126 000 Kuva

• 14.715 3 days booster (a bit more than 40 total day, might end up overlaping sometimes)

• 3.75 Forma

• 3.75 Exilus adapter

• 3.75 Orokin Catalyst blueprint

• 3.75 Orokin Reactor Blueprint

• 0.27 Legendary Core (Or potentially 10 000 Endo saved if ranking up a legendary Mod to lvl 10)

The reward from evergreen are almost insignificant compared to what you are rewarded by playing a little each day,

Even if you did the sortie half the time you logged in you'd choose one out of 50k Kuva, 7 day booster or 30k endo while you will have already got 63K kuva, about 20 day of boosters and about 80K endo ? (without counting the endo you have aquired during the sortie)...

Choose one between 3 forma, 3 exilus core, or 4 weapon slot ? You have already gotten 2 forma, 2 exilus core in the meanwhile without counting all those who you can have crafted yourself. If you need them, you won't wait 150 days to get them, so it's just a "nice thing to have". The 4 weapon slot seems nice, but at 1050 days played minimu i sure hope you will have enough weapon slot for yourself, plus you got many anasa ayatan scultpure that go for about 20plat according to warframe market, sell 2 (out of the 20 you get, and boom, 6 weapon slot).

Choose one between 3 riven of pistol, melee or rifle ? Well you already have gotten 6 of each probably, along with others of other type.

Please give random cosmetic rewards every 50 days, weight it base on platinum cost! there is so much that no one will probably ever get what they want but at least we wont get something we can already have plenty of it.

Not so much appeal to me.

1) About the evergreen rewards: cool i can get 50.000 kuva without burn out myself with farming! Oh i'm at 440th day, cya in 560 days

2) About the free rivens: wow, i have to wait 560 day but then i'll receive free rivens! Oh, i already reached the 90 rivens slot cap so when these 560 days are passed i suppose i'll be in trade chat trying to sell them

3) About the endo: 30.000 endo? Why not a legendary core so people can decide if use or sell for plat?

1 hour ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Split the rivens between A, B and C please, I don't want more rivens when I'm already at the cap

And the numbers on Rot A don't seem worth it tbh, 3 forma every 50 days after logging 3years is just too low

3 forma every 150 days because at day 100 you get rot B and at 150 you get rot C. Then you finally go back to rot A.

So you made it more limited and no faster than the last iteration. Great. Keep it up guys.

Oh boy, scaling whammy rewards! And I could care less if the evergreen rewards were a quadrillion kuva, it's locked behind logging in daily for almost three years.

Im currently at Day 1021, so 99% of these change wont affect me, but for new players this changes nothing.....again, they still have to login 1000 days anyway

And now for 1% left - Evergreens looks nice, but:

a) 3x forma, for real ? should be atleast 10-20, even beyond 1000 days players have hundreds of bps, but still

b) weapons slots - another why ?

c) no shotgun riven ?

Just adding my 2 credits in here:

Everything up to the evergreen looks good... that being said.

Rotation A:

• 4 Weapon slots - 24 plat
  • 3 Exilus Adapters - 60 plat
  • 3 Forma - 35 plat

There is no parity in the value of these rewards, not even bringing up the small issue of Dev Stream 100 which gave me and about 50k other players enough Exilus adapters to last us for the next 9 years if you release 5 frames a year. Unlike a lot of folks here I see the value of weapon slots, since the game is always adding new weapons, but still, we have all the things, we have all the space or the spare plat to get it (at around 6k myself at the moment). As for forma, after 997 days in the current log in system (I do leave the house on occasion), I have used over 1200 forma (yes, I kept count, I have a spread sheet) and thanks to Plague Star, since as an MR 25 I had nothing better to do than help folks get through it, I'm sitting on 120 forma from this event alone. My advice: Don't look at what the average player needs, look at what the top 1% needs. That's what you should be offering, your Rotation A is like offering a corpus crewman a prova on the day he retires... haha, just kidding, everyone knows the corpus don't believe in pensions... or wages... or decency. Anyway, what would I see as a reward rather than more of the same thing I already have a ton of?

Suggestions:

• Let's get this out of the way right now. Number One Choice for Konzu's Number One Gun? Primed Chamber. Too long has this mod been held hostage by dread villian known as [DE]Sheldon. 1050 is such an accomplishment, I feel the players loyalty should be rewarded at this level. Yes it goes against the concept of non gameplay impacting rewards but it's such a niche mod that it's not going to impact gameplay. Treat it as a one time deal? That's fine. Make it untradable for use? I'm cool with that. But having a mod that can only be won by either hitting the lottery (and I mean like the pick five not thant mamby pamby daily number) or spending about $1000 US is, honestly, hurtful, and while I love you guys, I kind of resent you for this. /hyperbole /maybe
  • Discount on Tennogen, give use a 50% off coupon. You give 30% of the net to the creators, that still leaves 20% to you and gets more tennogen out there to be seen which makes more folks want to buy it.
  • If the Rivens of rotation C don't come with them, Riven Slots, This is something I don't think a lot of players, even those hitting the 1000 day mark have capped out (I have, admittedly, but I think it would be of a proper value)
  • Ducats - You figure a full gameplay day (about 3-4 hours) of running fissures would get you about 450 to 800 unless you get really lucky. 1000 ducats would be a great reward, easing some of the grind for us, which is always appreciated
  • If you are willing to put a little extra work in and as long as the player has the choice of something else, special edition noggles. Like Noggle Primes and Noggle Deluxe Skins. Let our Noggle collection match our actual gear collections.
  • Let's admit it's not an active part of the game and maybe entice some players into changing that fact by giving us Conclave standing or skins. They are just laguishing there and since P2P PVP just doesn't work and there isn't enough dedicated servers to change that, utilize pre-existing assets that are under-utilized in a new manner (hows that for business doublespeak?).
  • Throw back, what about the steam sale skins? I would love a rubido tigris skin, but I'm not going to pay 200 out of my steam wallet to get one, an alternative to doing this would be nice.

Looking at B rotation

• Kuva is always nice, and that is 14 rolls at 3500 each, this is the right idea.
  • Endo... Not so much this. Between sculptures and whatever the FOTM farm location and Sorties, and having spent the last 3 years playting the game, Endo isn't in much demand at this point, expect players to consistantly take the kuva reward
  • Boosters, we been at it for 1000 days, we been trading the rivens, buying the PA's or selling the vaulted primes to newer players, we have the plat to get the boosters ourselves, if we don't already have them because of prime accessories. Just like the endo, Boosters aren't much of a reward... Unless they stack, if these boosters work like double affinity/credit/resource weekend boosters then they are something special, but even then, we have built all the things, leveled all the things and forma'd all the things, this is something that is good for players still progressing through the game, not for someone who is sitting around waiting for the next content drop.

C Rotation

Right idea bad execution, try this on for size

• 2 Rifle and 2 Pistol Rivens
  • 3 Melee Rivens
  • 1 Shotgun Riven

Use your own drop table as a metric to figure out the weight of drop chances and have each tier match it. Shotgun rivens are SOOOO rare, so even if you only get one every 150 days your STILL GET ONE  every 150 days, where as in the three years of doing sorties I only have ever had 2 drop for me (not including the alerts). Did I mention the 2 that dropped for me were for the SWEEPER... BOTH OF THEM?!?!!?

So TL;DR Rotation A ignores the prespective of the players you are supposed to be rewarding, as everything there is good for the progressing player, not the player who is PATIENTLY WAITING for the next content drop. Rotation B is better, but only by 33% since 2 of the rewards fall into the same error as Rotation A. Rotation C is good in concept but poor on execution, attepting to pass off visual parity (3 of each) for parity of value (drop chance). I hope I explained my position well, as I had a lot of time to think about it as I PATIENTLY WAIT for the next content new update

16 hours ago, Laogaeth said:

Think that evergreen choices A should have different rewards, I mean, someone at +1k days if theres something they do not lack of is slots/formas/exilus and etc

I can agree with the exilus adaptors and almost agree to the weapon slots. Some people don't have the time to spend on the trade chat so they either buy plats or don't at all. Someone at day 1k+ should already have enough slots for a few more weapons tho, but more slots is still better.

About the forma, I can't disagree more. I am almost at day 900, farmed about 40 formas from Plague Star to be ready for Fortuna, and I can bet it won't be enough. If something in the game tought me anything, is that you can never have enough forma.

They clearly put so much "effort" thinking about the evergreen rewards that they forget about the tiresome and horrible wait that is reaching 1000 days.

Change evergreen to start at 500 as maximun.Or just a cicle of "choose your on reward" every 100 days, including the unique weapons and mods.

* If we're getting rivens- can we also get an increase to riven slots please? As a veteran playing sorties daily, by the sheer stroke of RNG- I have several good/god rivens that I don't want to dissolve- if we're getting more avenues of obtaining rivens now- I strongly believe the cap should be increased to 120-150 slots.

* Rotation A seems a bit... unrewarding. At a 1,000 days, your account is pretty much that of a veteran- so you pretty much have weapons, platinum for exilus, and forma. I'd like to see B introduced twice rather than getting A.

Other than that- B and C seem great! 😄 I mean, even with a booster, most people are looking at 10,000kuva/hour- so 50k saves about 5 hours of farming- so that's pretty handy.

1 hour ago, dEjAvU5566 said:

Change to evergreen reward and no further weapon locked behind, people start complain nothing to looking forward to.

Gosh, remember how you complains before the revamp?Time gated reward is not fun?

And those evergreen items will always be needed by some, don't speak as the whole group of vet.

Getting rid of the weapons and mods from milestone is removing biggest motivation to login everyday.

People were not complaining about time gated rewards.

They were complaining about unreasonably long time taking to get the rewards.

Waiting 2 years to get all the mastery affinities is nonsense.

but every 50 days to get what they want, so allowing 150 days to get 3 weapons or 3 mods is reasonable at least I think.

For old veterans, lodestar syandana and armor set should be left at 800 days and 1000 days.

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Evergreen Choices C (choose one):
3 x Rifle Riven
3 x Melee Riven
3 x Secondary Riven

With This addition (if future add the change), should we increase the Riven mod capacity to somewhat 120 or more?
Saw someone complained that all of his Riven mod are useful, thus no more extra space to have new  Riven mod

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

snip

While it doesn't affect me any more, I've just gone past it, 850 days is riven mods and my upcoming 900 is a primed mod so I'm assuming this isn't changing as it doesn't follow the pattern you mention at the start for weapons/primed mods/sigils & resources. 

Also why isn't day 950 being tweaked, lets be honest if you're at 950 days you likely don't need the credit booster or orokin reactor.  While the glyph is 'useful' for those who use them for fashion frame the rest is kind of, well, pointless at 950 days.  Any chance that will be changed to something else + the glyph. 

After 1000 days:

I'd say we're pretty good for forma, exilus adapters and weapon slots and if we're not we've been in the game long enough to know how to trade for 20 or so plat so choice A is pretty pointless and feels as though it's there to 'pad out the reward table'.  Not to mention the likelihood is that many of us are stocked up on exilus adapters for life thanks to you and the twitch stream 🙂

Choice B, for me personally I could skip the 7 day boosters and would rather have something more useful but not really sure what so I suppose you can leave that in there...pretty sure we'll most likely be picking kuva/endo after 1000 days in the game though.  Also why isn't it 50,000 for endo like the kuva is?

Choice C is ok but what about shotgun rivens?  Maybe it could be primary, secondary and melee rivens so we have a chance of getting a shotgun riven.

Scaling day to day... the issue with 'daily' rewards isn't just about the amount, while scaling makes it better (not that 6 tellurium at 1000 days is a good increase imo) it's also about what we get, I've got plenty of tellurium and most of other resources.  At 1000 days we don't really need normal resources in so maybe you can consider that when adjusting the drop table for over 1000 days, maybe add in 'new resources' from PoE and fortuna or something instead of the super common stuff we get now.   In all honesty the only resources I personally need in large quantities, and I'm not even at 1000 days yet, is kuva and endo, I can't see many other 1000 day players being much different. 

Archived