[DE]Rebecca

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

all nice changes and such, but still not adressing (or even recognizing) the main problem with the system. this: https://imgur.com/a/B9SmazC

but hey, only 450 more days until i have all the mastery (not even talking about mods). why is there anything that effects gameplay in there to begin with? all it does is frustrate "new" players (2 years of logging in for all the mastery, srsly?).

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Greativity said:

So as a person who reached MR25 in 99 days, I need to wait 3 years before I can max out my mastery and I'll keep getting rewards designed for mr5 noobs? Sounds pretty terrible if I'm honest.

You're already unlikable speaking like that 

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

and it's coming in the next Mainline update this PC!

"This PC"....Uhhh are you sure its meant to say this, reb? 😛

13 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

Me, I'm in a constant need for weapons slots because DE keep releasing weapons.

But I also think that shotgun rivens should be in there, and Zaw/Kitgun rivens given they seem to have their own category (That just shares the name with the weapon type)

12 minutes ago, FarhaHayd-EN- said:

You're already unlikable speaking like that 

true, but it really is frustrating. i reached 25 in 4 months, i still had no real clue what i was doing, but i like collecting stuff. im at day ~250 and the only mastery im missing is locked behind 450 days of logging in.

• Upvote 2

Change to evergreen reward and no further weapon locked behind, people start complain nothing to looking forward to.

Gosh, remember how you complains before the revamp?Time gated reward is not fun?

And those evergreen items will always be needed by some, don't speak as the whole group of vet.

• Upvote 2

Split the rivens between A, B and C please, I don't want more rivens when I'm already at the cap

And the numbers on Rot A don't seem worth it tbh, 3 forma every 50 days after logging 3years is just too low

Edited by SSI_Seraph
  • Like 1

What about being able to "re"-choose daily tribute weapons?

In my case I sadly erased the Zenistar weapon after I got it from the 300 day milestone. Now I would like to have it again.

I know that this was an error in judgement on my part plus it would not be very bad if there was no option to get it. I just wonder if there are more players that did the same thing and if something like that was already discussed or not. 

I suggest it could be an extra option for the evergreen tributes.

Edited by (XB1)MMaster 113
  • Upvote 1

"This means the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set - they are married to day 800 / 1000 respectively."

I think it's going to be exhausting to wait for cosmetics I think it would have been nice if there were other ways for these cosmetics.

• Applause 1

I got an amazing idea that most people will dislike so please do it :) the 50day milestones can be content! Do it the way you are doing but add a risk factor for more! Like a wheel fortune :p . So have it as an optional pick on each one like spin the wheel to have a 3/12chance to get 25000kuva for A and B 100000kuva but 3/15 chance to get and C 100000kuva 3/12 and it can be more than kava. Make a list like beacons to have to located on I don't know like the new Jupiter map for example lol or cetus...caves ... ships... but ya find beckons leading to cashes like a beacon leads to 10 amber stars on Jupiter or 3ayatans in a special void map... someone being shocked bonus story. Or even have a chance to find a pool of water with a net of 10 rare 15uncommon fish. Or a nest of those claw bunnies hoarding 10x radiant or heart nth. Or a jar of 10wisps stored away by the capture target. And if you choose the beacon option you still get a reward but its rolled randomly and A beacons are all rolled so random pic B you choose 3 to get spun and C you pic 2. Sorry hope this makes sense but I think this would be awesome please doooo. 😁😁😁  :) 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)arkenup101 said:

I got an amazing idea that most people will dislike so please do it :) the 50day milestones can be content! Do it the way you are doing but add a risk factor for more! Like a wheel fortune :p . So have it as an optional pick on each one like spin the wheel to have a 3/12chance to get 25000kuva for A and B 100000kuva but 3/15 chance to get and C 100000kuva 3/12 and it can be more than kava. Make a list like beacons to have to located on I don't know like the new Jupiter map for example lol or cetus...caves ... ships... but ya find beckons leading to cashes like a beacon leads to 10 amber stars on Jupiter or 3ayatans in a special void map... someone being shocked bonus story. Or even have a chance to find a pool of water with a net of 10 rare 15uncommon fish. Or a nest of those claw bunnies hoarding 10x radiant or heart nth. Or a jar of 10wisps stored away by the capture target. And if you choose the beacon option you still get a reward but its rolled randomly and A beacons are all rolled so random pic B you choose 3 to get spun and C you pic 2. Sorry hope this makes sense but I think this would be awesome please doooo. 😁😁😁  :) 

I should of read it out loud first lol to excited thinking about it :p... night.

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I feel like this typo is teasing that it's coming this week? lol

could we please get a way to rechoice the weapons for people that might have sold ... and get them back because it has been to long.
that would be great even if I miss one of the evergreen rewards I want the azima back ;-;

I see a lot of people complain about the A choices, but I'm more concerned about the C choices; I mean, at least I can always use more weapon slots since more weapons are always added but I'm only allowed to carry 90 rivens and each set of 3 rivens is essentially -60 plat if you haven't already unlocked all your slots. If the rivens come with free slots, that's great but it still doesn't help people that are sitting at max riven capacity, those people will be forced to immediately sell 3 riven or to sell the three they just got.

Please, anything but those evergreen packs.  It's all stuff that can be easily farmed, or something that nobody at 1000+ days should ever need or want, and more rivens on top of normal sortie rewards just further points out that the current 90 riven cap is insufficient.

Keep adding unique things to the pool of things to pick from and look forward to.

• Upvote 2

TL:DR : Anyone interested by anything from evergreen reward is NOT gonna wait 50 day to get it... they are just insignificant bonus. Replace them by something we can't get by playing like cosmetics

Evergreen rewards seems nice at first glance, but they seem nice but unless each day you can pick from the reward pool, they are just plainly baaaaaad...

In 150 days, if you do the sortie ( 30 mins if no timed mission) each day you will have in average :

• 42 ayatan sculpture (84 000 Endo without stars)

• 38.85 rivens (of witch you have 12.21 Melee mod, 11.41 Pistol mod, 10.18 rifle mod, 3 Zaw mod and 2.04 shotgun mod)

• 77 000 Endo

• 126 000 Kuva

• 14.715 3 days booster (a bit more than 40 total day, might end up overlaping sometimes)

• 3.75 Forma

• 3.75 Exilus adapter

• 3.75 Orokin Catalyst blueprint

• 3.75 Orokin Reactor Blueprint

• 0.27 Legendary Core (Or potentially 10 000 Endo saved if ranking up a legendary Mod to lvl 10)

The reward from evergreen are almost insignificant compared to what you are rewarded by playing a little each day,

Even if you did the sortie half the time you logged in you'd choose one out of 50k Kuva, 7 day booster or 30k endo while you will have already got 63K kuva, about 20 day of boosters and about 80K endo ? (without counting the endo you have aquired during the sortie)...

Choose one between 3 forma, 3 exilus core, or 4 weapon slot ? You have already gotten 2 forma, 2 exilus core in the meanwhile without counting all those who you can have crafted yourself. If you need them, you won't wait 150 days to get them, so it's just a "nice thing to have". The 4 weapon slot seems nice, but at 1050 days played minimu i sure hope you will have enough weapon slot for yourself, plus you got many anasa ayatan scultpure that go for about 20plat according to warframe market, sell 2 (out of the 20 you get, and boom, 6 weapon slot).

Choose one between 3 riven of pistol, melee or rifle ? Well you already have gotten 6 of each probably, along with others of other type.

Please give random cosmetic rewards every 50 days, weight it base on platinum cost! there is so much that no one will probably ever get what they want but at least we wont get something we can already have plenty of it.

Not so much appeal to me.

1) About the evergreen rewards: cool i can get 50.000 kuva without burn out myself with farming! Oh i'm at 440th day, cya in 560 days

2) About the free rivens: wow, i have to wait 560 day but then i'll receive free rivens! Oh, i already reached the 90 rivens slot cap so when these 560 days are passed i suppose i'll be in trade chat trying to sell them

3) About the endo: 30.000 endo? Why not a legendary core so people can decide if use or sell for plat?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Split the rivens between A, B and C please, I don't want more rivens when I'm already at the cap

And the numbers on Rot A don't seem worth it tbh, 3 forma every 50 days after logging 3years is just too low

3 forma every 150 days because at day 100 you get rot B and at 150 you get rot C. Then you finally go back to rot A.

15 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

I will certainly still be using weapon slots by then, as I don't really sell weapons anymore. I suspect many do the same.

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

So Reb'... How drunk were you when you typed this up?...

• Haha 1

So you made it more limited and no faster than the last iteration. Great. Keep it up guys.

Oh boy, scaling whammy rewards! And I could care less if the evergreen rewards were a quadrillion kuva, it's locked behind logging in daily for almost three years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Im currently at Day 1021, so 99% of these change wont affect me, but for new players this changes nothing.....again, they still have to login 1000 days anyway

And now for 1% left - Evergreens looks nice, but:

a) 3x forma, for real ? should be atleast 10-20, even beyond 1000 days players have hundreds of bps, but still

b) weapons slots - another why ?

c) no shotgun riven ?

• Like 1