Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop Part 2!

[DE]Rebecca

This is unfair!!

I did not want Azima and Primed Fury, meanwhile whoever picks 200 days can already choose what they want ??

You should give the option of those who have already taken to choose additional prizes, it is not fair to be content with what they do not want, while those who started shortly get the best prizes of choice.

And for the other rewards, will those who already have login days receive nothing additional? so who already has more than 1000 days only tends to lose the resources for those who started today?

So what will happen to our current login progress? Say someone is at day 399 before the update, would they be able be able to pick a primed mod besides Primed Vigor on their next login provided it's after the mainline update?

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Evergreen Choices C (choose one):
3 x Rifle Riven
3 x Melee Riven
3 x Secondary Riven

How about instead of this you do 3 x Rifle,3 x Melee,4 x Secondary, or 1 x Shotgun? 

I mean we all want shotguns but they are much rare and we get it so getting 1 is good enough. And secondaries are super common so tossing an extra one in that pot just makes it more balanced right?

This is in fact very much better guys. Keep going in this direction.

But honestly no one is picking a 7 Day Booster over 50,000 Kuva. I feel 30,000 Endo is too low, especially if that is the scaled cap.

Also I hope this doesn't mean you guys don't plan to cease production of Login Weapons & Armor rewards post 1000+ days... B/c if so that's pretty lame imho.

Anyhow very much looking forward to the character interactions to come with the system... hopefully some cool mysterious foreshadowing & interesting dialogue occurs. Maybe even new mystery NPC's introductions? A lot you guys can do with this.

I m at 1031 day today and i m telling you that sigil ' forma , potato, i don t care , endo is cool , but really , slot for weapon !? Who want that after 1k hour ? The resource i have few million of each, one million credit reward could be good ... 

Milestones: how about you not put mastery and useful mods behind a time gate. For all the added complexity and rework it still doesnt solve this issue.

My suggestion, make a slot specifically for peculiar mods and give us some of those. Some more unique armor/syandanas would be nice. Weapon skins could be a thing. Operator fashion is a thing. So are Liset skins/decorations. Upcoming railjack, K board. Etc. There are so many cosmetics that can be made there is no reason to not use those to fill milestones.

1k and beyond:

Rotation A: actually pretty good. Would like to see Forma bumped to 5 and Exilus replaced with 3 catalyst+1 reactor. Would like weapon slots to be replaced with riven slots that can break the 90/90 cap. Right now hunting kuva floods and the daily sortie are really the only things that interest me any more in this game. Having to throw out rivens when I cap feels bad and my motivation to play drops significantly once I do since playing around the riven cap message is annoying.

Rotation B: overall nice.

Rotation C : Biggest problem is If these rivens dont break the cap they are going to feel like a problem more than a reward. Where is the option for 2x shotgun riven?

52 minutes ago, exturkconner said:

How about instead of this you do 3 x Rifle,3 x Melee,4 x Secondary, or 1 x Shotgun? 

I mean we all want shotguns but they are much rare and we get it so getting 1 is good enough. And secondaries are super common so tossing an extra one in that pot just makes it more balanced right?

Just make it 1 of each. No Choice.

I am not happy at all, I have hit roughly 215 days.  But will probably have to wait longer than most newer players to get the zenistar and primed shred.  There needs to be an option of removing what has been previously rewarded and allowing us to repick what we want.  Currently I have a useless Azima and a useless primed fury.

To be frank having vital mods and weapons time gated like this is an awful system. 

19 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

incase you missed it, it's optional. at 1000 days i don't even care about potatoes and S#&$ cuz we old players and easy grind plat in matter of few hours. also most people will choose rivens anyway. unless they want kuva and endos

4 minutes ago, Offskii said:

I am not happy at all, I have hit roughly 215 days.  But will probably have to wait longer than most newer players to get the zenistar and primed shred.  There needs to be an option of removing what has been previously rewarded and allowing us to repick what we want.  Currently I have a useless Azima and a useless primed fury.

To be frank having vital mods and weapons time gated like this is an awful system. 

then what do you have to say about me having to wait 700 days for sigma. atleast now its better and you get the desired weapon on next 50day milestone. and i dont give a S#&$ if new players get access to zenister or sigma lol that's a stupid reason to get salty 

2 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

If a player already is in/over the 1000 days played, will he/she be returned to 0 days? Hopefully not.

only after reaching 1000 days, you will gain access to "evergreen" rewards, and no it wont return to 0, they will continue to give mods and new weapon as future login rewards

18 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Who needs weapon slots at 1000+ days? I think A should be thought over.

I agree, those weapon slots that someone trying to spend no money at all might wish for can be bought by selling syndicate mods or I hear now people sell fish parts or something...

I'm still 604 ish days away but I'd like to have something like 10 free riven rerolls , I'm bound to have a riven or two if I've played for 1000 days.

This isn't quite a better idea but at least it would make people think "oh I just got that daikyu riven let's just reroll it for the heck of it. I´ll get the forma next time" 

7 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

then what do you have to say about me having to wait 700 days for sigma. atleast now its better and you get the desired weapon on next 50day milestone. and i dont give a S#&$ if new players get access to zenister or sigma lol that's a stupid reason to get salty 

I am not against new players accessing these rewards.  What I am against is the fact as I have just hit 200 days I am being treated like a new player with this system, having to wait just as long to get the rewards I would like, as if I had started 2 weeks ago.  If you think thats reasonable fair enough.

19 hours ago, Laogaeth said:

Think that evergreen choices A should have different rewards, I mean, someone at +1k days if theres something they do not lack of is slots/formas/exilus and etc

I agree with you on the slots and exilus adapters. but I was playing long before the current counter and am almost to 1000 days now and still use Forma as fast as I can get them. If anything I think they should up the number to at least 5.

Justo ahora, AuroraSonicBoom dijo:

Would it be possible to add Primed Chamber to the reward pool, so that piece of game altering content isn't locked behind a studio manager's ego? Sorry Sheldon, I don't mean offense, but it's been five damn years.

In fact, make next Twich drop Primed chamber pls.

Would be hilarious.

Archived