Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skins and a UI Update idea

Captain_FUBAR

with the recent Updates to the UI lately the Conclave will be expecting the same treatment, my only request is to have the ability to see if there is any open Conclave games from the orbiter. This will encourage Player who want to try out the Conclave but can't find a game more of a chance to join in.

With the subject of skins, (need more reward, has be discussed to death by better people than my self), I would like to see more of the Tron like skins on more Weapons. And not just on weapons, the idea of Warframe Conclave skins has promise (A Excalibur Umbra with a Excalibur Conclave skin on would look cool). This idea can also extend to Arcwings, Arcwing Weapons,Landing Craft, (Railjack skins?), companions skins and operator cosmetics.

with the recent Updates to the UI lately the Conclave will be expecting the same treatment, my only request is to have the ability to see if there is any open Conclave games from the orbiter. This will encourage Player who want to try out the Conclave but can't find a game more of a chance to join in.

With the subject of skins, (need more reward, has be discussed to death by better people than my self), I would like to see more of the Tron like skins on more Weapons. And not just on weapons, the idea of Warframe Conclave skins has promise (A Excalibur Umbra with a Excalibur Conclave skin on would look cool). This idea can also extend to Arcwings, Arcwing Weapons,Landing Craft, (Railjack skins?), companions skins and operator cosmetics.