Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alt Helmets for their own Skins?

So this is a Tennogen related question, in regards to creator's and their skins. Is it possible for Tennogen creators once they have created a skin (and with it a helmet) to perhaps at a later time go back and create an alternate helmet (which can be purchased separately) for that skin?

I just think that would be really cool if that was possible, but that is just me.

4 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

why not submit it as an alt helm and sell separately? this would mean it would take on the colours of the original warframe however, i don't think what you're suggesting is possible

So you think it isn't possible that if say, Hitsu San wanted to create a separate alternate helmet for his Zephyr skin for him to do so?

Il y a 9 heures, SpiralViper a dit :

well, not at present. i guess it isn't impossible if DE make it so. but why not make a fresh new alt helm instead?

If I understood well, the idea the idea it to create an alternate helmet fitting the material and overall design of an existing skin instead of matching the default warframe.

Let's take the example of Graxx skins. A graxx helmet alone without a whole skin fitting the Grineer theme won't be possible because it don't match the initial warframe design, but it's made possible the full skin is a cohsive design and fit the warframe universe (even if you can use them separately).

What @(XB1)RAG is NAROK ask if, in this particular example, would it be possible to do a second graxx helmet that technically won't be acceptable because it don't fit the warframe, but now is because there is a skin to match with the helmet.

8 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

If I understood well, the idea the idea it to create an alternate helmet fitting the material and overall design of an existing skin instead of matching the default warframe.

Let's take the example of Graxx skins. A graxx helmet alone without a whole skin fitting the Grineer theme won't be possible because it don't match the initial warframe design, but it's made possible the full skin is a cohsive design and fit the warframe universe (even if you can use them separately).

What @(XB1)RAG is NAROK ask if, in this particular example, would it be possible to do a second graxx helmet that technically won't be acceptable because it don't fit the warframe, but now is because there is a skin to match with the helmet.

My head is starting to hurt...

I guess I'll use Lukinu_u as an example: He's created a Mirage skin, now let's say some time later while they still likes the skin he wants to create an alternate Mirage helmet that is themed toward that skin, could they do so?

Or is there some legal policy or a rule DE has set up that says they can't?

Also I'm just asking out of curiosity. :smile:

I think it would be accepted, the only problem would be that the helmet's colours in-market would be those of the original warframe. But if you were viewing that helmet in the arsenal, it would take on the colours of your customization