Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Deluxe Skin Fan Design!

Vik_Charonrach

Wanted to stretch my designing skills and ive been thinking about designing a deluxe skin for my fav stealth warframe, Ivara!

I used a very fluffy green and pink moth as inspiration as I felt giving Ivara a moth motif would suit her stealthy majesticness.

ivara_deluxe_skin_fan_concept_by_kanoro_

bonus sketches while working on her design!

62CZKJf.jpg

• Like 20

It's too... IgnusDei. I was never fond of his over-indulgence in flowery, parade armor type embellishments, so I can't endorse this.

Another, more pressing concern is that it doesn't elaborate on one of Ivara's existing themes, or explore a new theme altogether, so much as it encroaches on Titania's themes. It's almost like a costume swap or something, which is conceptually kinda lazy. Not to disparage the manual work that went into this, of course. It's just that clicking on a title that promised an Ivara skin and seeing this is like cracking open a "new flavor" of Dr. Pepper and finding a new flavor of Mountain Dew inside instead.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2018-10-05 at 10:22 AM, Dreddeth said:

It's too... IgnusDei. I was never fond of his over-indulgence in flowery, parade armor type embellishments, so I can't endorse this.

Another, more pressing concern is that it doesn't elaborate on one of Ivara's existing themes, or explore a new theme altogether, so much as it encroaches on Titania's themes. It's almost like a costume swap or something, which is conceptually kinda lazy. Not to disparage the manual work that went into this, of course. It's just that clicking on a title that promised an Ivara skin and seeing this is like cracking open a "new flavor" of Dr. Pepper and finding a new flavor of Mountain Dew inside instead.

https://pasteboard.co/HPQZeJW.jpg

you might like this one from Stallord 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...