Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's going on...

FracturedAeon

Community, having pride and putting faith into DE is adding A LOT of pressure for DE to make Fortuna and RailJack right. If this keeps happening, once they come out, then they will be doing things that turn out to be what's ultimately wrong. 
I don't know about you all, but i want longevity for this game. I want it to thrive. And for that we need to resume contributing to DE various ideas that would actually boost content or performance. 
Not beg for new cosmetics. We have cosmetics; they aren't content. They are shiny toys. Toys that last maybe 3 weeks, before becoming mainlined and common. 

If you want to know more about where I'm coming from, watch this vid. 

So... That all said, lets get started. What ideas and content can we pitch to actually make WarFrame even larger and better than what it currently is. Here is the list I've compiled with others thus far: 
- Bring back Dark Sector Solar Rails and improve battles.
- Expand upon PvP somehow...
- Re-occuring quests that, with each playthrough of different characters, offers new twists or turns. Like "Sands of Inaros", but this time if you play as Inaros, "this" event happens. Limbo Theorem as Limbo. Octavia's anthem as Octavia. Silver Grove as Titania. Etc. New pathways and options for hidden lore, special non-tradeable rewards or achievements, etc. 
-The ability to command a personalized task force; not unlike a spectre, but to have missions where you build spectres and send them off to do missions that you may or may not assist in. 
-Weapon/mod re-balancing that forces different builds, instead of using a "Crit build" for every crit based weapon. 
-The sentient faction that can and will be influenced by your Light/Dark standing, that divides the community on certain matters, but forces the community to come together in other matters. 
-Companion rework...
-The ability to construct your own frame and its abilities/stats. 

These are all ideas that a handful of people came together with. Are they great? Its fine to say no, not every idea would hold its expectation of weight. But it helps the development and creative teams by giving them a starting point on something they could potentially work on, and that is what matters. 

Never say WarFrame is good where it is. That mentality would be the prelude to the end of the longevity of this game. ALWAYS pitch ideas. On a creative level there is no such thing as a bad idea, because even if it sounds like it wont work in-game, the dev team is keen enough to at least make it as fluid and stapled as possible to make it work. Give them credit by trusting in their abilities, and give them something to work with. 

"But its free, stop complaining". Free games THRIVE on community ideas and movements. We all say we want content, but push for cosmetics. We all say Fortuna would answer our prayers for the recent content drought, but I would bet not half of you realize the amount of pressure that puts on the various teams trying their best to make Fortuna meet the already skyrocketed expectations we have of it. 

Be brave, tenno. You have a voice in this game. Help them help us. 
We got this far because Founders and other players believed this game could achieve something others didn't. It has achieved A LOT so far. But our support has been waning, and because of that, our beloved game has been struggling. 

I want this game to thrive for years longer. Not fall into a ditch of lacking support and resulting content droughts. Aesthetics is a supporting theme, not a cure. We need ideas. Hope. And more honor for all the hard working people behind their screens trying to give us all they can with the little they get as of late. 

Don't bash, and don't be afraid to speak up. There is no such thing as a bad idea. 
And just maybe [DE] would see this thread and help them substantially more by giving them a direction or two to work towards. 

To see what the game's future might bring, stay in tune with the Developer Workshop section of the Forums as well as the official streams, announced in the NEWS terminal of your orbiter. Through this you will learn what the priorities of development are and why, as well as why they might not match your own.

18 minutes ago, xXShadowsEdgeXx said:

- Bring back Dark Sector Solar Rails and improve battles.

Not really helping since there's nothing to go off of. The old Dark Sector/Solar Rails was flawed since the pvp there was imbalanced. Plus only major clans held the top spots leaving the other clans unable to participate, let alone actually having a chance to take control.

23 minutes ago, xXShadowsEdgeXx said:

- Expand upon PvP somehow...

Not expand, fix. PvP doesn't have proper matchmaking and you're still subjugated to potential incompatible host.

25 minutes ago, xXShadowsEdgeXx said:

- Re-occuring quests that, with each playthrough of different characters, offers new twists or turns. Like "Sands of Inaros", but this time if you play as Inaros, "this" event happens. Limbo Theorem as Limbo. Octavia's anthem as Octavia. Silver Grove as Titania. Etc. New pathways and options for hidden lore, special non-tradeable rewards or achievements, etc. 

"This" event that happens is call a paradox. A more appealing idea is to expand upon that quest such as: finding out what exactly happened to Inaros and it turns out "this enemy" was responsible; discovering what exactly Limbo was trying to do that resulted him in exploding and finding out the Corpus is attempting the same thing, but they're getting close to succeeding.

33 minutes ago, xXShadowsEdgeXx said:

-The ability to command a personalized task force; not unlike a spectre, but to have missions where you build spectres and send them off to do missions that you may or may not assist in. 

This will have to be somewhat close to XCOM: War of the Chosen mechanics just so this idea doesn't become "flip this switch and let them do the work while you lazy around".

35 minutes ago, xXShadowsEdgeXx said:

-The sentient faction that can and will be influenced by your Light/Dark standing, that divides the community on certain matters, but forces the community to come together in other matters. 

Until Light and Dark is properly expanded upon, tying it to another idea as a component is not a good idea.

39 minutes ago, xXShadowsEdgeXx said:

-The ability to construct your own frame and its abilities/stats. 

This one I have to say no. The closes thing to "construct your own frame" would be copying and pasting other frames powers into a new frame and that can render some frames obsolete.

Picking stats, maybe. Assuming proper toll is implemented like the corrupted mods, more mod capacity is needed, or needing resource(s) as payment.

I truly believe there's an aspect of the community united silently in their feelings about the game, not so ironically Rio is expressing the very same feelings I've had lately. The forums don't really offer a lot of new suggestions, the game itself is ready to reach the next tier of development for POSITIVE reasons. The forums are toxic by the way, any expressing opinion for change is matched by some snarky comment of "No." or "Go play something else". A lot of forum responses these days are digging for up-votes. I've played this game since 2014, there are things ready to go next tier and it's not going to hurt results. Warframe deserves to reach its next chapter. There's a load of development already in place to create an evolution to the game not even touched. I would hope AI can improve, right now there's really nothing to them and difficulty is expressed in armor scaling. That isn't to say they aren't complex in programming and resources used, but I mean things will melt away in seconds most the time unless you play really deep within the endless or sorties; and even then the enemy AI behavior is basically what it was at lvl 1. 

Perhaps new content with fewer AI on the map itself, but more invested in complexity? 

Edited by ikkabotz

2 hours ago, xXShadowsEdgeXx said:

Weapon/mod re-balancing that forces different builds, instead of using a "Crit build" for every crit based weapon. 

Warframe is either crit or status, sometimes hybrid. Without changing the core of the game the enemy scaling i doubt this could be fixed.

As for anything else, im a pessimistic person who likes to point out faults and errors in the game and the development.

Why? Its simple, i dont want the past to repeat itself. By doing this i try to continously remind the devs and the community of the various problems we had, in hopes they dont repeat.

Looking at fortuna i can already see that the mechanics like hunting will be just as a boring chore as mining in Poe. I also hope that the map will look interesting and not bland as Poe.

The suggestions dont really change because people still want the same things to be implemented.

Some of my ideas:

- More archwing missions and mission types (with rework of course)

- Complex ciphers like what is seen in the "hack the corpus" web game (http://www.41pi.co.uk/corpus/)

- New ciphers for infested faction

- Add the orokin ciphers that are present in "The Sacrifice" (or a variant of said ciphers)

- Add the ability to favorite mods and make a separate tab for favored mods.

- More Archwings 

- More appearance config slots and the ability to add more  (instead of the "A", "B", and "C" configurations that we are stuck with in the "appearance" tab, allow us to have more tabs to play around with)

- Allow us to name the appearance configs like we do in the upgrade section for builds

- Vacuum mod to extend to companions as well.

- More archwing mods and augments

- More skins for archwings

- brake system for archwing that allows for slowing and full stop( Full stop: think Itzal's "Penumbra" ability)

- Dungeon System that is at higher levels, requires teamwork,gives great rewards (merge the teamwork required with raids and the high levels of sorties and you get the picture), and is repeatable for more rewards (the complex ciphers could work here too)

- Another endless mode that requires you to go as far as you can.  As you keep going, the rewards get better and the enemies get harder.  However, you have one life and can quit at certain points (rest areas) or continue through.  Every so often, you will run into a boss that gives great rewards to those that can defeat it.

That is about all I have for ideas right now.

As it is a free to play game it needs to cater to the majority, hence why both the Dark Sector and PvP ideas are pointless along with the raids. They simply cater to too few people to be worth the resources and time needed to fix/bring them back.

Weapon/mods will be adressed in fortuna by being able to make more weapons the way you want to, so more options for hybrids. Not much else they can do with other weapons since they are either crit or status to begin with, along with having good hybrid options.

Light/Dark from the sentients wont be a thing. There wont really be a way for us to be divided, that is not what the light/dark represents. This isnt like the force, this is more a philosophy of balance, which has been said time and time again by some of the devs. It isnt about good and evil, dark and light.

The direction they are going now looks like a good one to me. Fortuna aswell as Railjack looks interesting, elite missions seem alright, talk of updated archwing down the line is good and melee 3.0 aswell as the companion update are needed aswell. 

before looking at new stuff, it would help to fix what is broken first.

Armour scaling needs to be addressed, there's no deny it. the problem is that it's difficult to do so without making the game too easy overall for us magical space ninjas, though it can be argued we're already at that point. same with being one-shot; it happens to all of us at some point, but DE already said no to shield gating. personally I would like a system where enemies are more intelligent and well trained at higher levels. for example, a level 20 Corrupted Lancer might just run out as fodder like they do now, but a level 50 would be more tactical, sticking to cover and using blind fire to attack without exposing themselves at close range. I'd also love a system where higher level enemies have a basic idea of melee combat, and can block or dodge some melee attacks, for example our level 50 Corrupted Lancer could block a sword strike with his rifle, and you have to follow-up quickly or he'll bash you away. this would make melee combat seem a bit less one sided and encourage using moves like heavy attacks to break their defense. this would all be a herculean task to implement though, so for now it will just remain a fantasy in my head.

DE need to rework endless modes in a way that lets endurance runners benefit while still respecting the time of the rest of us. solo extraction, which many of us have been wanting for YEARS and has NO downside, would go a long way in this regard. for survival, it would be simple: do 5 mins, then you can leave whenever you want and keep the rewards you have earned up until that point. this way nobody gets held hostage by Endurance Runners. closed modes like Defense and Interception are fine because you get to choose whether to continue or not, but there's no such option for survival or Excavation (or Defection, if you play that). it's completely optional, and will not stop anybody from doing hour long runs if they so desire, they just need to be aware that others might leave and put them at a disadvantage, but if you're going Public, you should already be accounting for this.

finally, I would also be looking at companions. it was mentioned that Scott was looking at Pets 2.0, but we have no idea when this change will come, if it ever will. I'm skeptical about the new MOA companions because, whilst they might be cool, unless they have some very powerful abilities that make them worthwhile (or just Vacuum), nobody is going to use them in the long term, and they'll be thrown to the wayside just like Kubrows. regarding Kubrows, I'd say abandon the loyalty system because Kavats made it obsolete anyway, and rework each of their precepts. ideally I would make Kubrows far tankier than Kavats, since they are bigger, and intended for attacking enemies more than offering support. essentially a hulking armoured beast that decimates some of the trash mobs and draws agro so you can focus on heavier enemies. I'd love for Helminth Chargers to get abilities that are sort of like mini versions of Nidus' abilities, which would make sense and make chargers a lot more helpful for the team.

TL;DR: I would like the following:

- revamp enemies to have roughly the same armour at all levels, but make higher level enemies more intelligent with different and more powerful moves and capable of blocking some melee attacks.

- add solo extraction to endless modes so that endurance runners and regular players can be in the same lobby without one dictating to the other how long they need to stay for.

- rework Kubrows and Helminth Chargers to actually be useful in combat, ideally by making them more focused on offense and much tankier than Kavats, and offer some decent utility benefits (or just throw vacuum on them, that would work too.)

I have faith that DE have a pretty good idea where they want to take this game and will add new content, as and when they develop it and figure out how to fit it into the existing framework they have created.

I have a feeling more Dark Sector stuff will find its way into the game, given where this game developed from, but ultimately its up to the devs where Warframe goes in the future. Like most developers, they will likely want feedback from the player base on their ideas, but I'm not sure they're going to take much notice of anything we pitch to them...unless they feel its really new, relevant and won't mess up existing content.

I think the fact it takes them a long time to do anything, could be a key factor in the game's longevity. It'll take them so long to do everything they want, its almost guaranteed Warframe will still be around in 5 years' time...maybe even longer.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb ikkabotz:

The forums don't really offer a lot of new suggestions, the game itself is ready to reach the next tier of development for POSITIVE reasons. The forums are toxic by the way, any expressing opinion for change is matched by some snarky comment of "No." or "Go play something else". A lot of forum responses these days are digging for up-votes.

Sadly true.

I have seen lots of good suggestion getting way too much hate on this forum for reasons i simply cannot understand.

People dont even discuss the suggestion and try to understand where its coming from or try to improve on it, they just shut it down immediatly.

I stopped bothering making suggestions in this forum because of this aswell. Even if my ideas maybe havent been the best or if they have been flawed - its not worth my time typing it all down if all you get is "go play something else" /// "Just no" ///  "its free dont complain" /// "If DE wanted it to be that way they would have already done it" /// "DE are the best Devs ever, dont hurt their feelings by saying something bad". It is really rare that you get a real discussion in this forum. Or good ideas get ignored completly. In the meanwhile, there are those polemic topics with clickbait titles that have no value at all which get the most attention and 100's of responses.

There are a lot of points in that video that I will disagree with, but the overall point I do agree with. For me, it has been most infuriating with Warframe reworks. Whever someone comes in and says "X is fine", they are ignoring that it COULD be better. And this "fine" ideology has been spreading more and more this year. Like... saying something is "fine" is not an argument in faovr of keeping it the same, if anythig it is you admiting that something is faulty and could be better, but are too lazy to consider other options.

Don't even get me started on Rivens. I don't imagine how anyone could defend Rivens. Not because I can't understand how some people like Rivens, I get that, what I don't get is how anyone could think that the Riven system is without fault and could not be expanded or imporved. This is a forum, we are here to have a discussion, not say "shut up, its fine".

There is one fundamental problem with the Forums though that pushes this. Generally, if a person agrees with something they will just use a reaction and move on. But if they disagree, then the leave a comment. The big problem with this is that leaving a reaction does not bump a thread while a comment does. The end result then is that the most discussed and seen topics are ideas that people don't like.

I'm not going to press that play button. "but its free, shut up" quote looks sketchy.

Anyways I want to say that the fact you were not able to put a proper title for your thread made me expect that your post would have little substance and then that was proven because to make your point, you used someone else's youtube video instead of using your own words to make your own point.

So basically I can't even tell what's the problem. To address your first few sentences, its normal for people to have hopes and hype for something they believe they will enjoy. I mean, to any random player that just opens this thread and reads the first sentence, the reaction is gonna be "where is this coming from?"

Wouldn't an introduction to your issue be better? So much stuff typed but no explanation to what the problem is...

I stopped playing last December. Not because I don't like the game, but I just got bored/burnt out of the same content. I completed the main story and got on the forums to ask when we might expect to see the story continue. I got replies from some saying the next part was going to be called "The Sacrifice" and I also overheard rumors of a melee rework, so I stopped playing with the intention of returning when that new content hit. I made that thread in December 2017. I checked weekly on the forums for news about its release, as well as any new content updates. For the next 6 months, there was no new content, and I instead saw the removal of Trails/Raids and Solar Rail. Say what you will about the quality of these missions, but it seemed disappointing to me that they were removed outright without a rework, or some new content to take their place.

The Sacrifice has since been released as of June, but I still haven't bothered to play it. It has been almost a full year since I stopped playing and other than The Sacrifice, I'm not sure there is anything else noteworthy that's been done to the game. I know that these things take time, and I also know that there are people with thousands of hours logged that still play the game every day. And that is awesome, I am very happy for those people that can still enjoy the game for what it is. In the end, it is kind of my own fault. As more and more time passed, the higher my expectations became, and I was convinced that I was holding out for some major update that never came. Maybe that will be Fortuna. In any case, as mentioned in the video and by the OP, there are so many little things that could have been worked on over the course of the year that easily would have kept me logging in every day. 

I'm dissatisfied waiting for deeper content that's actually being currently worked on, so here are my list of demands for deeper content which I would rather have... Right now.

Forum and tubers in a nutshell:

51QvIlO.png

The minority who knows best for everyone else.

Edited by Firetempest

10 hours ago, ikkabotz said:

[snip]...The forums are toxic by the way, any expressing opinion for change is matched by some snarky comment of "No." or "Go play something else". A lot of forum responses these days are digging for up-votes. [snip]

1 hour ago, DrBorris said:

[snip] There is one fundamental problem with the Forums though that pushes this. Generally, if a person agrees with something they will just use a reaction and move on. But if they disagree, then the leave a comment. The big problem with this is that leaving a reaction does not bump a thread while a comment does. The end result then is that the most discussed and seen topics are ideas that people don't like. [snip]

Sorry for butchering your posts @ikkabotz and @DrBorris I know that you had other points being made and I chose to only draw attention to the aspect concerning the forums/community. But I do genuinely agree and feel it is a major problem, and it isn't just happening with Warframe, it is all over the internet. It is the dopamine social media craze that has leeched its way into many forums. And honestly, all I've seen as a result is more and more toxicity, mob mentality, and less individual thought.

Upvotes and likes have their place and their purpose, but if your intention is to make a forum that promotes meaningful discussion, having this feature included only serves to do the opposite for exactly the reasons you both mention. I'm guilty of fishing for upvotes myself, where I've chosen to say one thing over another simply because I thought the community would be more receptive to it.

Anyway, it is sort of off-topic to what is being discussed here, but I do think DE needs to reevaluate the platform and systems used to promote community feedback/discussions.

Edited by IntheCoconut

I get that Warframe has it's issues, and Rio is right about some. However this content drought is not originated by lack of content, but for the release of too much content at the same time, leaving nothing for other times. As I saw Steve say what he said originally in the clip Rio included I was already thinking the game was not updating at a fast enough rate to sate the community's thirst for content, but said content did have a lot more quality and quantity.

But now bear with me, let's say DE does start making smaller, faster updates. People will still dash trough them and keep complaining. Less than now, when it's justified, but still. What we have to see is that Warframe is no longer that indie game it was 4-5 years ago. It's a full-fledged AAA title now. How so? Despite being free, and having no content, try to start a new account and re-do all your objectives as if they were the first time. I love The Witcher 3, 100+h title, yeah? That's a lot, yeah? That's because people who say that don't see Warframe's 1500h+ to get to the top, and counting since more content is added constantly.

We don't get less content, much on the contrary until PoE 1.5h quests were the biggest stuff we had. Now we have way more content, much better content, just less frequently. And people seem to forget it really is a free to play game, since you aren't required to spend money on it ever you can just play the way you want. If you mess up, that's that, no money badly spent. And since it's also free and DE avoids shady tactics they aren't exaclty swimming in money like other companies are. They bet on player trust. That makes them have a limited budget (in terms of team hiring and allocation) as far as new content comes. You can't have unlimited resources for everything you want. 

And to top it all off, you have at least 1.5k hours worth of content, all free, all full of top quality, and you still crave for more because you think this game is supposed to be played 24/7. What if I told you there's a lot more games out there, both finite single players and other time-sink games like Monster Hunter World, Sports Games, Fortnite, etc, etc, etc.? Can't you just g play other game while Warframe's content "charges up"? You won't complain when you get to the end of an SP and demand for more of a game you already finished, right? Complaining on Warframe is easy since it has infinite content potential and a zero price tag. Warframe is meant to be played with breaks from time to time.

By the way, while I do mildly agree with Rio, despite what I said, I still think he's just a provocator who's mad at DE, specially since the Login rework because "Uh, Rio's shiny exclusives...". I wouldn't trust him as unbiased. Same for Mog on this regard. 

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

1 hour ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I love The Witcher 3, 100+h title, yeah? That's a lot, yeah? That's because people who say that don't see Warframe's 1500h+ to

Warframe doesn't have 1500 hours of content it has maybe 100ish hours of content and padded with hundreds of hours of RNG.  And that is hundreds of hours is you doing the same 15 missions over and over and over and over again

Anyone that says warframe has 1500 hours of content immediately loses all credibility in my eyes

Edited by Medeucea

2 hours ago, Medeucea said:

Warframe doesn't have 1500 hours of content it has maybe 100ish hours of content and padded with hundreds of hours of RNG.  And that is hundreds of hours is you doing the same 15 missions over and over and over and over again

Anyone that says warframe has 1500 hours of content immediately loses all credibility in my eyes

I beg to disagree. What'll you do about it? Content isn't just the quests, you know? And don't worry, anyone who is entitled enough to demand stuff on a FTP game isn't very credible in my eyes either. Maybe you should try and work at the gaming industry?

Besides, I find hilarious how you go all high and mighty about "my credibility"... I didn't know I had to convince some random on the internet who found out yesterday that Warframe had a forum. Want to insult? I can do that too, although I don't like rolling in the mud.

I want it all! I want to see what exists in the world of Warframe  be improved upon and I want to see new features added as well. I can't get enough of this game!

Survival: Please stop punishing solo players by denying life support even though we're killing the living daylights out of the enemies as fast as realistically possible. Sometimes nobody joins me even though I'm set to public and I just keep playing and would keep going but then the enemies stop coming and the life support dwindles. Also, I agree with others that want solo extraction, because I can't count the times some noobs actually forced extraction at 9:49 or 19:49. Furthermore, I'm tired of fighting over enemies. If hardware allows for it, please make them spill in droves from their spawn spots. Sometimes even when all four squad members are in the same room, the enemies just trickle in or get stuck in some corner. For me, survival is the pride and joy of Warframe and it needs improvement.

Resources: Nanospores need to be slightly limited. I'm swimming in 40+million of them and the only way I can see sinking them is by sitting for hours in my orbiter making energy pizzas and ciphers. Generally speaking, we need new fun items that go in the gear wheel that use up resources so that resources remain desired.

Collectibles: I love kurias, ayatan sculptures, cephalon fragments, somachord fragments, frame fighter fragments! I love stuff like this! I love that they force you to visit all the different nodes both on and off the star chart. I don't even care what they actually give me, I just love searching for and collecting them!

Plains of Eidolon: The mark was slightly missed. Going into the caves, I feel so underwhelmed. One cave could have a random Ghoul boss. Another could even involve ancient Grineer artifacts that require running around the plains to gather resources and Konzu gives you an Ayatan sculpture or something like it. Perhaps, a mini-game with Dagryns (sp?). Basically, the plains need something that makes it feel more dynamic. There's a particular incursion type that is frustrating, I forget what it's called but we have to run to these circles and kill enemies, but sometimes they're not there and incursion fails because we're running around like chicken with head cut off searching for enemies.

Map Remodel: While I don't consider this necessary, I do desire it. I would like to see each planet, planetoid or satellite get its on set of "land" maps. For Grineer and Corpus ships, I'd like two more schema introduced for each of the factions. It would be like they have three different types of ships. Right now it would take two or more years before I started to miss the current tile sets. Basically, I feel the overall environment needs variety and enhancement.

Codex Revamp: Again, not necessary but would be nice. The Quest tab: Divide the linear quests from the random quests. It would give the new players a visual checklist for required quests.

Hire me for User Interface Optimization. It's what I was born to do and you already paid me for it. Right now when I look at that inventory menu I have to sit no more than 3 feet from my screen. It's too vast and the print too small; it leaves me feeling so overwhelmed. The look of it is beautiful and awe-inspiring, but for me it is not functional. However, instead of hiring me I suggest bumping up the overall brightness, add intensity and color so that we can recognize different objects. Currently, everything looks the same. You can use different shades, tints or hues of the gold color to accomplish more visibility.

Strange stuff I want but know it's strange:

The ability to put out four of the same specter. I've been dying to see what fun it would be if I made an army of those rollers or Moas. I don't expect warframe specters to be available for this because that might be overkill.

Go old school and add some "floor is lava" elements to some of the maps.

I’m a new player so I still have plenty to do but I can see how this is a problem. I feel like there definitely needs to be a middle ground to please everyone in the community and ensure warframe’s success. They are VERY ambitious and do amazing work, but we have too much amazing in one or two big bursts instead of a little bit drop fed to prevent withdrawal pains. I think a good middle ground especially for the whole open world deal would be to open a bit at a time and make it like rebuilding the relays. For example, DE wants to make an infested wonderland open world on Eris. Cool. Make the skybox and a small tile set  like Cetus to the plains as a science outpost of infestation researchers and scientists. They need the Tenno to do the field work since warframes are immune to the disease. Have us farm up resources from infested over the weeks and months and as more resources are gathered and the next part of the map is released in an event. You need to gather resources to expand the world barrier and the research colony by adding npc’s with new activities and quests to do. If you only eat one meal a day you may become very satisfied at dinner, but you will be starving and miserable most of the time. Same goes for drugs, coffee, and anything that people enjoy or depend on for a want or need. Going without sucks and will shrink the game’s player base.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I want it all! I want to see what exists in the world of Warframe  be improved upon and I want to see new features added as well. I can't get enough of this game!

Survival: Please stop punishing solo players by denying life support even though we're killing the living daylights out of the enemies as fast as realistically possible. Sometimes nobody joins me even though I'm set to public and I just keep playing and would keep going but then the enemies stop coming and the life support dwindles. Also, I agree with others that want solo extraction, because I can't count the times some noobs actually forced extraction at 9:49 or 19:49. Furthermore, I'm tired of fighting over enemies. If hardware allows for it, please make them spill in droves from their spawn spots. Sometimes even when all four squad members are in the same room, the enemies just trickle in or get stuck in some corner. For me, survival is the pride and joy of Warframe and it needs improvement.

Resources: Nanospores need to be slightly limited. I'm swimming in 40+million of them and the only way I can see sinking them is by sitting for hours in my orbiter making energy pizzas and ciphers. Generally speaking, we need new fun items that go in the gear wheel that use up resources so that resources remain desired.

Collectibles: I love kurias, ayatan sculptures, cephalon fragments, somachord fragments, frame fighter fragments! I love stuff like this! I love that they force you to visit all the different nodes both on and off the star chart. I don't even care what they actually give me, I just love searching for and collecting them!

Plains of Eidolon: The mark was slightly missed. Going into the caves, I feel so underwhelmed. One cave could have a random Ghoul boss. Another could even involve ancient Grineer artifacts that require running around the plains to gather resources and Konzu gives you an Ayatan sculpture or something like it. Perhaps, a mini-game with Dagryns (sp?). Basically, the plains need something that makes it feel more dynamic. There's a particular incursion type that is frustrating, I forget what it's called but we have to run to these circles and kill enemies, but sometimes they're not there and incursion fails because we're running around like chicken with head cut off searching for enemies.

Map Remodel: While I don't consider this necessary, I do desire it. I would like to see each planet, planetoid or satellite get its on set of "land" maps. For Grineer and Corpus ships, I'd like two more schema introduced for each of the factions. It would be like they have three different types of ships. Right now it would take two or more years before I started to miss the current tile sets. Basically, I feel the overall environment needs variety and enhancement.

Codex Revamp: Again, not necessary but would be nice. The Quest tab: Divide the linear quests from the random quests. It would give the new players a visual checklist for required quests.

Hire me for User Interface Optimization. It's what I was born to do and you already paid me for it. Right now when I look at that inventory menu I have to sit no more than 3 feet from my screen. It's too vast and the print too small; it leaves me feeling so overwhelmed. The look of it is beautiful and awe-inspiring, but for me it is not functional. However, instead of hiring me I suggest bumping up the overall brightness, add intensity and color so that we can recognize different objects. Currently, everything looks the same. You can use different shades, tints or hues of the gold color to accomplish more visibility.

Strange stuff I want but know it's strange:

The ability to put out four of the same specter. I've been dying to see what fun it would be if I made an army of those rollers or Moas. I don't expect warframe specters to be available for this because that might be overkill.

Go old school and add some "floor is lava" elements to some of the maps.

I agree with EVERYTHING you said above.  

6 minutes ago, (PS4)AppleAssassin1 said:

I’m a new player so I still have plenty to do but I can see how this is a problem. I feel like there definitely needs to be a middle ground to please everyone in the community and ensure warframe’s success. They are VERY ambitious and do amazing work, but we have too much amazing in one or two big bursts instead of a little bit drop fed to prevent withdrawal pains. I think a good middle ground especially for the whole open world deal would be to open a bit at a time and make it like rebuilding the relays. For example, DE wants to make an infested wonderland open world on Eris. Cool. Make the skybox and a small tile set  like Cetus to the plains as a science outpost of infestation researchers and scientists. They need the Tenno to do the field work since warframes are immune to the disease. Have us farm up resources from infested over the weeks and months and as more resources are gathered and the next part of the map is released in an event. You need to gather resources to expand the world barrier and the research colony by adding npc’s with new activities and quests to do. If you only eat one meal a day you may become very satisfied at dinner, but you will be starving and miserable most of the time. Same goes for drugs, coffee, and anything that people enjoy or depend on for a want or need. Going without sucks and will shrink the game’s player base.

Yes, DE could make the content drops more frequent, or at the very least have stuff for us to do in-between. I mean, sure, as a package Fortuna can't exactly be released bit by bit, but in the time we had this content drought we could have had events. Not even talking about brand-new events, just the the minimal effort that would be to re-run old events, instead of Ghouls, Plaguestar, Ghouls, Plaguestar, Ghouls, Razorback Armada, Ghouls, more Ghouls, Balor Fomorian, Ghouls, Plaguestar, Ghouls... Hell I'd be fine with delaying Fortuna a bit if it meant having a team working on smaller content to avoid the drought.

I want more lore, DE put more please, more things in simmaris, more collectibles, the prime have the story in the codex, more miniquest, use the vitruvian, the idea the lore be a loot it´s not bad (ghouls) 

Conclave 2.0: Pvpve modes, minigames (put framefighter) and more. Revamp amazing eternals?? 

Mission at least level 100 and more types, new factions. New planets. 

Miniquest for weapons. 

Raids. Railjack and archwings 2.0.  With a lot of missions and things to explore. 

Dungeons. 

Kingpyn.

Better ESO. 

More freedom in the open worlds. Assasination bounties (explore the caves) that enemy scale in the star alerts (GTA warframe mode) 

Old and new events. 

Edited by (PS4)robi191291