The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Equinox Prime

Umquaptovis

I had a thought cross my mind this morning. With the Female cycle of primes comeing up in 3 months and Mesa and Equinox being the next in line for Primes; I was wondering how are we going to build Equinox prime? Will we have to build both night and day forms then meld them together? Will the separate forms be something we build like normal parts? Might It be the first prime warframe we can not trade with out using multiple trade sessions? I would like to know what other Teno are thinking on this.

Edited by Umquaptovis

It would be unique if Equinox Prime requires more components than our usual primes.  An original idea I had in mind was Equinox Prime parts would be in 9 relics (day, night, and actual), but that is a bit too far.  My most recent idea was Equinox Prime parts in 4 relics but 2 times the components excluding the blueprint, which that leads up to Equinox Prime requiring 7 prime parts to craft (1 blueprint, 2 neuroptics, 2 systems, and 2 chassis).  If DE doesn't go with that either, let's just hope and make Equinox Prime expensive like Vauban Prime.

4 hours ago, Umquaptovis said:

I would like to know what other Teno are thinking on this.

well, Chroma Prime is here now and we didn't have to farm pieces of Saryn prime, Volt Prime, Frost Prime and Ember Prime like some people once thought (partly because all those frames are vaulted.), so it'll be just the usual Blueprint, Chassis, Neuroptics and Ssytems dropped from relics like usual. or buy her with Prime Access.

DE probably realized that Vanilla Equinox's drops were a bit absurd after the fact, but we all still had to fight Tyl Regor an insane amount of times, unless you had ungodly levels of good luck. no matter what anyone says, i will always hate her farm the most (Atlas comes a close second because Jordas Golem fight sucks, and I'd rather pull out my fingernails with rusty pliers than go through that tedious BS again.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)TheNotVirus said:

It would be unique if Equinox Prime requires more components than our usual primes.  An original idea I had in mind was Equinox Prime parts would be in 9 relics (day, night, and actual), but that is a bit too far.  My most recent idea was Equinox Prime parts in 4 relics but 2 times the components excluding the blueprint, which that leads up to Equinox Prime requiring 7 prime parts to craft (1 blueprint, 2 neuroptics, 2 systems, and 2 chassis).  If DE doesn't go with that either, let's just hope and make Equinox Prime expensive like Vauban Prime.

Yes it really would make her unique and it would keep her idea of being 2 warframes in 1 intact but the grind would be hell, unless most of her parts were common or uncommon.

2 hours ago, wargthewarg said:

Vauban Prime and now Chroma Prime are normal. So I would expect Equinox to also be the same as other Prime frames.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

well, Chroma Prime is here now and we didn't have to farm pieces of Saryn prime, Volt Prime, Frost Prime and Ember Prime like some people once thought (partly because all those frames are vaulted.), so it'll be just the usual Blueprint, Chassis, Neuroptics and Ssytems dropped from relics like usual. or buy her with Prime Access.

DE probably realized that Vanilla Equinox's drops were a bit absurd after the fact, but we all still had to fight Tyl Regor an insane amount of times, unless you had ungodly levels of good luck. no matter what anyone says, i will always hate her farm the most (Atlas comes a close second because Jordas Golem fight sucks, and I'd rather pull out my fingernails with rusty pliers than go through that tedious BS again.)

This is kinda what I'm hopeing for so we only need to get 4 parts. It might be nice if it was more day form night form a link and the full blueprint. Mostly for thematic reasons rather than the normal parts.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

its the same way chroma prime was handled as your not using other prime frames to build his parts just have 4 parts of him to farm up an will be same with equinox having just 4 parts to build

Not exactly. Equinox is unique, the only frame to build that has different pieces from the usual neuroptics, chassis and systems. Also Chroma had to be that way, because if it was using other prime parts, they're vaulted and/or cuts on the prime release farm because players already own those parts (volt prime neuroptics, ember prime neuroptics, frost prime chassis and saryn prime systems are all vaulted). Now Equinox doesn't have other frame parts, just S#&$load of them, but if we're being logical and DE's relic system to not dilute the relic tables, it would make no sense if they had 8 parts dropping, so it most likely (I hope) would be base BP, Equinox Day Aspect Prime + Equinox Night Aspect Prime (single drops, not building with neuroptics/chassis/systems on each), Equinox Prime Link (?) and whatever extra resource, Forma(s) if they want it to stay classic to her original. Or simply scrap all of it and just make regular neuroptics/chassis/systems prime without the aspects.

16 hours ago, VanosPrime said:

If she's harder to get than other primes I'll most likely kip her altogether. I ain't going through that grind again. No way.

Yeah this is the Issue that concerns me as the grind would be a lot more than any other prime, and if they were all separate parts trading them would be very difficult. For those who are not going to be buying her access I Hope that they keep it limited to just 4 parts.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
vor 1 Stunde schrieb -HoB-Ghost_Rider-:

Guys, what you think which weapon we will see with Equinox prime ? usually Equinox was released with ack and brunt ,harpak and kulstar...

Well she will probably come with a primary and secondary so my guess would be some akpistols due to her duality theme (maybe a Dark and light gun Changing "firemodes" After each shot. Or that have a Gimmick to turn them into the respektive form). The weapons you mentioned are all grineer tech afaik so they wont be primed