Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I quit yet?

DE you gotta stop, my wife and me just hit this milestone and we don't know how to process it yet! 

All I can really think is that i'm glad to have stuck around this far, met all the people I have, and had the opportunities within the community as I have. I'm glad to be a part of it and have ridden this far even if all I really can do nowadays is help newer players (which I was doing anyway) and trade. Even though I have nothing left to do outside mentor, trade, and maybe eventually getting around to squash the magnificent John Prodman and finally fish up the rumored Mega-Norg (kidding on that), I still find myself coming back each and every day. I have been a little disappointed in some ongoings within the community and in the game as of late, and the content drought is hitting me hard, but i'm glad I can still muster up enough engagement to just sit down with my wife, some friends, maybe some newbies, and just slaughter some Grineer. (I'd say Condrocs, but they went extinct months ago, it feels.)

I'm not much for sappy, super looooong reflections, so I gotta go get back to Captura now!

1000D.PNG?width=1084&height=610

EDIT: I mentioned below but am bringing it up here for clarity, just being satirical with the quitting thing. After this long, I'm too devoted to do so, it's more or less just a joke because I've played this long. 

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36
EDIT 1

2 minutes ago, CupcakesMoo said:

I'd imagine if I got armor for a day 1000 milestone I'd quit.

That reward is more of a status symbol for dedication to the game, not supposed to be anything good in particular. None of the login rewards are TBF. The guy is just showing off his status of dedication and you're looking at the monetary value of the item instead of the sentimental value. I myself am about a week away from that glorious status of the 1000 login day and yes the armor set is not to my liking in particular but I AM going to wear it and show it off for a few days before shelving it forever.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

DE you gotta stop, my wife and me just hit this milestone and we don't know how to process it yet! 

All I can really think is that i'm glad to have stuck around this far, met all the people I have, and had the opportunities within the community as I have. I'm glad to be a part of it and have ridden this far even if all I really can do nowadays is help newer players (which I was doing anyway) and trade. Even though I have nothing left to do outside mentor, trade, and maybe eventually getting around to squash the magnificent John Prodman and finally fish up the rumored Mega-Norg (kidding on that), I still find myself coming back each and every day. I have been a little disappointed in some ongoings within the community and in the game as of late, and the content drought is hitting me hard, but i'm glad I can still muster up enough engagement to just sit down with my wife, some friends, maybe some newbies, and just slaughter some Grineer. (I'd say Condrocs, but they went extinct months ago, it feels.)

I'm not much for sappy, super looooong reflections, so I gotta go get back to Captura now!

1000D.PNG?width=1084&height=610

Congratz!

You have conquered the login in game. Take all of your gotten loot and realize there is nothing else to get from that mini game. Take pride in knowing you did it without having the option to "pick your reward". And you did it on XB1!!!

Now......what? 

Got no clue but the game is still there and looking forward to seeing what will be next. 

Cheers

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Congratz!

You have conquered the login in game. Take all of your gotten loot and realize there is nothing else to get from that mini game. Take pride in knowing you did it without having the option to "pick your reward". And you did it on XB1!!!

Now......what? 

Got no clue but the game is still there and looking forward to seeing what will be next. 

Cheers

You are forgetting DE's promise of 3x Forma, 3x Exilus or 4 weapon slots every 50 days...

Or the 3x Riven

Just hit login 1000 myself . Congratulations to everyone who diligently made it this far. I'm wondering myself where I go from here. Aside from the upcoming Fortuna open world, Railjack space battle and The New War, what else would drive faithful, dedicated veteran and contributory players to continue on with noteable achievements ? Mastery rank 30 ? Sorry, I'll pass. That's another 5 years of maxxing out upcoming warframes, weapons and companions just to achieve Grand Master rank ( 30 ) assuming that experience points stay the same ( 6000 for warframes, archwings and companions, 3000 for weapons ) . 

Just because people are taking me more literally than satirically, I am indeed joking about quitting. It's just that after reaching this milestone, it seems fun to joke about it. That's all :)

1 hour ago, IntheCoconut said:

Congrats! Show us what it looks like on your favorite frame!

I actually was intending to create a Chronos Nekros with it. I just wish the Lodestar Syandana actually spun.