Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of content can be avoided if DE allow user-made plugins\mods

Atekron

3 minutes ago, Escapements said:

you seems to be sure of yourself boyo , please do some research to see on what lens do Partners and Youtubers/Twitch Streams view the the decline in this game

population and popularity .

I have. Except for a couple of people like LifeofRio (who no one should take serious anyway), most seems to be doing what they have always been doing and not complaining.

6 minutes ago, Escapements said:

and Veteran are a crucial part of this playerbase , because like it or not , new scrubs will join them soon anyway and the cycle of burnounts will burn they're souls 

and they did cater for this forum wishes and desires , didnt you see the tons of cosmetics and dojo reworks (wish is the most upvoted ''desires') that are getting

added to the game ?

Never claimed otherwise. I claimed they don't carter to you specifically, since DE's job is to grow the playerbase, not keep you around. As long as they are gaining new players and not loosing significant numbers (and they are not), then they are doing fine from a developer perspective. And as long as they are making more money than they spend, then they are doing fine from a business perspective.

8 minutes ago, Escapements said:

if people who love playing barbie house in they're relay and liset, then why i am not allowed to demand a Manly End-Game/Mechanics/New Warframs/True Reworks

to be added to the game frequently ? 

You can demand it all you want. I never said you weren't allowed. I said, don't expect DE or anyone else to take you seriously when you demand it.

9 minutes ago, Escapements said:

and tread carefully with the ''I don't think you sticking around or not is going to matter all that much to DE, or anyone at all'' because this is a PR disaster for them if a

mod or a dev said it, and a total failure that have ''deer" consequence'' that is represented in the player-base bleeding to death and this game dying slowly or getting

eaten by unexpected competitors. 

Except this game is not bleeding to death. It has a large and active playerbase that doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

And this is coming from me, who haven't actively been playing the game for the past couple of months, because I've run out of things to do until Fortuna is released. But unlike you, I have enough self-awareness to realize that me not playing Warframe anymore has in no way, shape or form affected the development, the sales or the playerbase. It really is not important to DE that I stopped playing. It won't be important to them that you stop either.

1 minute ago, Escapements said:

counter his points i dare you , what did you even crusade for in this forum ? please show me , what feedback or criticism did you give ? if you have nothing to add to this topic then why

are you even here ? dont you think its a bad behavior to  to be the guy that knows it all ? what do you get from derailing and making fun of this thread and everyone who is serious

about this ?

I don't know if it's bad behaviour. I can't help it that I'm the guy who knows it all. It's a curse, I tell you.

2 minutes ago, Escapements said:

this is your perspective , not DE , they have the actual numbers and they can see things coming miles away , and also i am getting the vibe that you're telling me DE 

dose not need veterans as long as they keep getting new players , this is a very dangerous thinking and you're helping this game to fail like that .

Well you may get that vibe. Doesn't make it true, though. 

3 minutes ago, Escapements said:

and you're free to also comment on it but , that stop there , and DE take it seriously you just dont know it , nor do i , so why would i shut myself up and not give feedback ?

Again, never said you should shut up. 

4 minutes ago, Escapements said:

again , its not going to stay sunshine's and rainbows all the time , theres a chance to go sideways because this is is life ,and you're admitting it , even you not playing this game

frequently because theres no freaking thing to do , and i told the other guy , tread carefully with the : ''It really is not important to DE that I stopped playing. It won't be important to them

that you stop either .'' ,

if everyone started taking your lead , then this will be game-over for this game and lets remember this simple fact from the Warframe Guidelines :

If everyone started taking my lead, we'd have much bigger problems in this world than the development of Warframe, I can tell you that much.

5 minutes ago, Escapements said:

Constructive feedback is encouraged and key to us improving the game

This isn't a feedback thread. This a thread in the community sections General Discussion. We are the community. And we are discussing. 

If you want to provide feedback, then post in the feedback section of the forum where DE developers will actually read it.

this is a discussion , so it fits perfectly, and the proof of that is , the Mods didnt move it there despite having 5 pages of comments ,oh wait what ? are you policing

threads to see if they're in the correct section of the forum ? so that is what you're crusading for , now i get , thank you for your hard work , Mr Correct Section Officer

LOL .

No, I said this isn't feedback, so it's in the right section:

12 minutes ago, rune_me said:

This isn't a feedback thread. This a thread in the community sections General Discussion. We are the community. And we are discussing. 

If you want to provide feedback, then post in the feedback section of the forum where DE developers will actually read it.

20 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Snip~

I'm just going to politely point out the profile you're replying to is 11 hours old and he's been swinging some kind of beat stick the entire time.  I would just walk away because this is either a burner account, troll account or just something entirely "special" and loud.
giphy.gif

Edited by RetroNomad

1 minute ago, Escapements said:

please tell me how is this related directly to the op ? (it might be related in term of ''DE dont care about your feelings or desires, its futile to complain''

It's directly related to your post, since I replied to that. So if your post was related to the OP, then it stands to reason that mine is as well.

all i want right now is for the community to come tougher as one body and demand changes for the greater good of this game 

That's what everyone wants. I doubt anyone here is saying "man, I really wish we could make Warframe worse than it currently is". Problem is, that we don't all agree what is good for the game and what is not. Point being, OP thinks that mods would make the game better. I think it would make the game a lot worse. So while both me and OP would agree that we want the game to be better, we won't ever agree on what is required to make it better.

Different people will always have different opinions. A community of 10's of thousands of players will never be able to agree.

7 minutes ago, RetroNomad said:

I'm just going to politely point out the profile you're replying to is 11 hours old and he's been swinging some kind of beat stick the entire time.  I would just walk away because this is either a burner account, troll account or just something entirely "special" and loud.
giphy.gif

Lol, thanks, didn't notice. Putting him on ignore now.

10 minutes ago, RetroNomad said:

giphy.gif

Damn. I was waiting for the most comedic moment to reveal this. Had a look a few hours ago after they started PM'ing me and didn't seem to recognise it when I mentioned how Ember was absurd in low-level missions before her rework. And also made a joke about Chroma not getting nerfed for Eidolon hunting, which happened at the same time. 

Either way, truth's out there now. Probably better that way. 

4 hours ago, Escapements said:

in 10 months game studios build a whole game from the ground up

For the simplest of 2D indie games, maybe. Most triple-A (referring to the general standard of production) games take years to develop. Call of Duty games, despite their yearly releases, almost always have a development time of over 3 years, with a set of studios rotating in and out for each game. Indie studios (of which DE is most assuredly one, at least outside of China), often have even longer time periods between the first concept and the release.

Did you know that the concept that Warframe originated from was originally going to launch on the original Xbox?

CrossCode-Preview-6.jpg

This is a screenshot from CrossCode, a rather lovely isometric action-RPG puzzle platformer that came out about a 2 weeks ago. Its development time was upwards of 5 years.

2945582-ss_e352ca90eacdc1288ceae1361e6ab

Angels Fall First, a large scale indie multiplayer FPS. Over 10 years in development and counting (it's still not hit its full release).

Gunvolt-Chronicles-Luminous-Avenger-iX_2

Luminous Avenger iX, a Mega Man-esque action platformer from an experienced indie studio. Announced May of this year, still doesn't have a release date.

In short, games take a lot longer than just 10 months to make. Do not confuse the announcement of a game with the start of its development.