Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some ideas for Titania rework

Dracknos01

Well it's no surprise to anybody that in last dev stream Titania rework was confirmed (we don't know how it is, or was going on, we just know DE it's working on it) and i have played Titania a bit, soo i got some ideas, first i'll post what i think her strengths are and which are her weaknesses, then what i would do with a Titania rework, i will separet the post on 2 sections, soo if u just want to see JUST the ideas you can, i know nobody cares on my opinion xD.

====================================================================================================================================

Overall, Titania is a CC-Dps, whit his main strength the damage, his CC is annoying most than usefull due to it's EXAGGERETED physics, it's pretty offen to my to press 1 or even 3 and see how the enemies start flying to the infinit up to the sky... which, in her 3 totally dismisses the ability purpose, and in her 1 COULD be good; whit that on count these are my points:
Strengths:
-His 3 is an "updapted" version of loki's decoy (you can't put it where u want but i think u get the point) it deals damage around it and also explode dealing even more damage, and also atracts enemies to it.
-His 4 ofc, it's overall his best ability, not because she can fly (which is also great) but more thanks to Dex Pixia and Diwata, her exalteds weapons which deals HUGE amounts of damage.
-His 1 is a CC ability which, ON PAPER it's pretty good, and also sometimes "Sometimes" will make allies and Titania itself inmune to status effects.
Weaknesses:
-The physics on his 1 and 3, which i already mentioned before.
-Her 2 which need a total update, it's frustrating, archieves nothing and it's pretty useless, you actually need to spam it to everything around you to gain some buff and deal a little damage (around 300 and say thanks) to then go for a buff that have almost NO IMPACT on the gameplay and ALSO you need to stack in order to be usefull at least (and has i say, even then isn't that good), and after that u need to find the same enemy type each 2 mins to refresh it... at the end is an ability that do NOTHING on her kit, a dead ability slot.
-The super-mega-extra close basic range on her ability range, cmon, she can fly, has an archwing mechanic normally you're up to 80m away from your target, and you can't cast a single ability during your 4, that is an tremendous fail from DE in her design.

====================================================================================================================================

THE REWORK IDEAS

latest?cb=20160819234432

Passive
Now Titania passive are her Razorflies, she gain 1 Razorflie each time she cast an ability up to 5, due to that the Razorflies stats (their damage) should be decrease by a small amount; also Titania base defensive stats (hp, shield and armor) gets an slightly reduce % due to the "Decoy" nature of her Razorflies, whit them all the time around her, the damage she receives would gets lower, due that decreasing her defensive capabilities allow players to still get punished when they fail, and stay whit that "glass canon" idealogy that Titania has.

1 = Increased range effect, now the Status inmunite it's GURANTEED to the party whenever titania uses his 1, also the ability grants the affected enemies an "Exposed" status, in which they will suffer extra flat damage (making them vulnerables is an cliche at this point, soo something new is always good) which scales from ability power, something like "Each time and enemie gets hit by any source gets extra 60/120/300 damage" or something like that (i could points numbers but to be fair, i don't know how the ability level affects the values) it could also be based on the enemies HP, soo for each hit they would get an flat % health damage to they life an 2% for example, which will scale, the effect could remain some seconds even after the CC effect dissapear, and will also, scale whit power duration, i think it should at least, last for all the CC effect and 5s for example.

2 = Brand new ability! Create an area around Titania which moves with her, slowing enemies and also provides alies incresed movement and parkour speed, death enemies whitin the ability range will provide the buffs, pressing down the button will trigger an cast which will destroy stacked razorflies to add damage and range (whitout destroing razorflies the ability doesn't deal any damage), his duration scales whit power duration, and the EXTRA damage, and range gain from the destroyed razorflies is affected with power strength and power range, During his 4, Razorwings, instead of creating an area around her, it could be a proyectile exploting on contact whit a surface or enemie and creating the area afterwards (something like archwing elytron 3 for example) dealing a lot more damage than the one in the normal form, the main idea is that the ability range don't get bigger enought to reach a room, or the damage don't gets strong enought to oneshoot enemies, soo it's more an small help than a great damage output (not like day equinox 4, something A LOT smaller, likes the area around wukong during his cloudy thing, and the damage output something in her normal form should be able to oneshoots enemies, instead during her razorwing form i think it should, at least do a lot more damage)

3 = Stays the same, extra ability range, physichs gets reduce, i really think it's ones of Titania's best abilities right now.                                                                                                                           

4= Basically the same, but on cast create an small damage effect around her (adding an animation like some dust gets out of her hands when she do the spin thing during the transform animation) to compensate the lost of his razorflies on the 4 or it could replenish all of Titania razorflies, or both, also another solution for the small range could be that in Razorwing mode she gains an BOOST range buff.

My first idea was to make his 4 a transformation phase, something like equinox 1, but that will mean a totally remake of all his kit for that, also it could got some impact on equinox due that right now, equinox is the ONLY transformable character, and it's part of her personality; so to keep thing like it should be i think this is A way to perferom the rework, i serously doubt about anybody reading this, or even affecting the final rework, but i think intention is what matters.
latest?cb=20160528005229
                                                                          Leave your OWN idea for the rework or what will you change down below, have a nice day! ^^

Edited by Dracknos01

Make her more support status like.  Her 1 when used on allies are cured of status aliments and immune to status for the duration of the power. Nearby allies are also effected if near ally it is cast upon. No changes to effects when used one enemies.

A new 2 where she creates a razorfly aura that reduces status duration and chance form enemies on allies.  Enemies within range get attacked by razorflies DoTing then with a 30% chance of causing slash damage per hit with an increased status duration from the razorflies.  The more allies nearby on cast the more razorflies are summoned while the less enemies around the more damage they do.  All the razorflies split among targets the less there are the more damage is done.  This ability is duration based and you must be within range, getting out of range removes the buff. 25 secs perhaps?  

3 is fine just less floating around. 

4 is fine as is mostly.

Edited by (PS4)marcellusg90
Edit

hace 47 minutos, (PS4)marcellusg90 dijo:

Make her more support status like.

Yeah i think the biggest deal with Titania right now is that her doesn't fit any game style right now, and that should be the rework focus, give her a bigger personality, support, cc or dps, but give to her one.

1) Allow the duration of the status protection to be stacked up to double its modded value.

2) Collected Souls now also restore 10 Energy to Titania (modifiable by Power Strength).

3) Change from a physics-based levitation animation into a static suspend animation (like Trinity's Well of Life)

4) Increase the Melee Combo Multiplier on Diwata to 2.0 (up from 1.5) but cap it at 6.0. Companions no longer despawn while in Razorwing (Sentinels remain where you left them. Kubrows/Kavats continue to follow you around, as best they can).

hace 8 minutos, Roboplus dijo:

3) Change from a physics-based levitation animation into a static suspend animation (like Trinity's Well of Life)

In fact, i think that was a nice idea, until i realize that the mechanic to move the affected target is also pretty good, you can turn an enemy into a living bomb that u can also move around and redirect to wherever u want, decrese its phsysics or change the ability parameters to allow it to move just on an X plane instead of the X/Y could be good too, that sounds awfull to programe too, making a whole 3d game dynamic to turn into 2d for just 1 ability... well the idea it's there.

hace 4 minutos, (PS4)marcellusg90 dijo:

Thats what i was going for with the rework.  Dont have the enemy float off in the distance when i cast lantern. 

What you think if my idea though.  🤔

Could be good if they add an effect that make the affected target move towards the enemies, something like octavia's resonator.