Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE, When You Finish Fortuna...

(PSN)LoisGordils

im very surprised u put ppl like loki, ash, ivara, banshee, khora, and nova where yea itll be fun to change em but their kits are solid and do what they need to do fluidly even to super high lvls. as to the frames such as atlas, hydroid, zephyr, revenant, and possibly inaros where some of them can be good but even then their kit still feel alittle clunky from what they technically suppose to do. everything else not mentioned but is on the list pretty much dead on tho that need alot, a tiny amount of work, or a small buff.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-03 at 1:24 PM, Messaiga said:

If a Shuriken hits a wall, it'll get stuck in it (more on the purpose of this later).

On 2018-10-03 at 1:24 PM, Messaiga said:

Teleport: Ash can cast Teleport on Shurikens stuck in walls

I love this idea. 

I was just thinking how I would change Shuriken to make it even remotely useful since the Bladestorm rework (without being forced to depend on an augment). If both shurikens hit the same target it does about 1,437 damage total (bleed included) at base damage, with a cost of 25 energy (half that damage if only one shuriken hits that target). 1 mark of Bladestorm costs only 12 energy and deals about 2875 total (bleed included), with half that energy cost if invisible. Not only that but Bladestorm benefits from and contributes to the combo counter so the damage scales even better inherently purely through combat without outside factors like auras/arcanes/etc. Plus, Bladestorm gives the additional option of invulnerability at no additional cost.

If they both deal damage, and both have finisher damage why would I use the one that costs between 2x to 4x as much and does at best half of the damage?

Giving it the ability to be a target-able waypoint for Teleport is definitely an amazing idea, giving players the long requested ability of 'free aim' teleport option for him. It would also be nice if it had additional utility as attack though. I'd like something along the lines of "Enemies marked by Bladestorm within (x) seconds after being hit by a Shuriken will automatically receive the max amount of marks for no additional charge" or something. Or "Using Shuriken while under the effect of Smoke Screen will launch one large shuriken that will knockdown and slow the target for (x) seconds".

1 hour ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

As a Valkyr main, I would definitely love to see some improvements, mostly to paralysis!

Even though it's possible to reach 290+ or 300+ with the right build and Attempt in a Survival, I feel like i''ve been using mostly Warcry and Hysteria since her other Abilities are Limited (It's possble to defeat 20 lvl 125 Arid Heavy Gunner without Hysteria by using Warcry and Paralysis but it's not as Efficient.)

Edited by VPrime96

On 2018-10-03 at 6:32 PM, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Apologies if I sound demanding, but... seeing as how the Fortuna update will drop a massive amount of content (followed by additional tidbits and Railjack), could you afterwards focus your resources and efforts on reworking the rest of the underwhelming Warframes? You did something very similar earlier this year and many Warframes got fixed up quite nicely! However, a few remain in a relatively dire state. My hope is that, one day, all Warframes will incorporate scalability, synergy and, above all, fun. I want to be able to find use for all four abilities.

Here is a comprehensive list of Warframes I feel should be revised (not in any particular order) either for one or two skills or the entire kit:

1. Nyx - mainly her Psychic Bolts, some synergy and better math for Absorb

2. Wukong - entire kit, I'm afraid

3. Ember - sincerely, World On Fire is not a very good design. No interaction at all.

4. Chroma - his 1 & 4 are awful. The other two abilities may as well be passive or incorporated into one.

5. Vauban - Tesla is BAD, Minelayer is underwhelming and his overall kit is redundant.

6. Ivara - her Navigator could use a revision. Most projectiles travel way too past to make use of this skill

7. Khora - Venari is unique, but underwhelming. Give Whipclaw some synergy with Venari's current pose. Seatbealtdome can use a touch up. Maybe some bonuses for anyone inside the dome?

8. Ash - he's great! However, for consistency's sake, I feel his Shuriken should scale with melee and Riven mods. Akin to Gara, Khora, Atlas etc.

9. Banshee - I absolutely adore Banshee, I think she's fun and demands skill. However, Silence could most certainly use a revisit. Make it synergize with her other skills, completely mute the area under its influence etc. Grant Sound Quake additional effects.

10. Frost - he's alright and effective. But he is also a tad stale in my opinion.

11. Loki - he has never been revised. His playstyle is a bit cheesy and quite boring if you ask me.

12. Nova - her Null Star needs a rework. The 90% health damage reduction is both underwhelming and unreliable. 

13. Valkyr - her Ripline absolutely needs a revisit. Paralysis could also see some improvements.

14. Titania - the unpredictability of her floating effects on both Spellbind and Lantern and the poor, costly bonuses of Tribute should be looked at. Lantern's AoE damage overtime could scale with the affected enemy's health.

15. Trinity - I already feel the anger towards me. However, she's very effective, yes. Sadly, she is also a bit boring and grants energy too effectively with little investment and no interaction or synergies. 

After Fortuna they will be busy with the next open world developement 😄

2 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

Even though it's possible to reach 290+ or 300+ with the right build and Attempt in a Survival, I feel like i''ve been using mostly Warcry and Hysteria since her other Abilities are Limited (It's possble to defeat 20 lvl 125 Arid Heavy Gunner without Hysteria by using Warcry and Paralysis but it's not as Efficient.)

I don’t use hysteria as a norm anyway. My build is around armor or warcry depending.

I’ve done a paralysis build before but it wasn’t really my thing, so I stopped it shortly after. I feel like it could be improved for those who don’t build Valkyr for shield (I mean, who really does?)

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎03 at 7:10 PM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Why isn't braindead Limbo on this list?

Because the OP didn't feel he needed any changes :tongue:. And he's far from braindead if you don't want him to be. I'd wager he's more broadly effective that way since you're not relying on a single ability that Nullifiers can insta-splat.

I have a couple of suggestions myself, from my 950 hours or so playing him. Closing in on 1000 now, good gracious. I suppose I officially get my Riftmaster badge at 1000. And whilst there's a couple of QoL things I'd want changed, the two biggest are: 1, A way for non-Limbo's to enter the Rift unassisted, by bubble or by anything and 2, a clearer indicator of when enemies are in different planes.

Suggestions to deal with this are:

1: If a projectile or melee attack passes through an enemy affected by the rift, a short-term buff is applied to the user of said attack, enabling them to roll into the rift for 15 seconds, just like Limbo himself. 

2: Entities affected by the rift become translucent and do not clip with entities outside it. There's a glitch that occurs when enemies despawn after an Interception round when in the rift, where they leave the rift effect behind in a T-pose. Something like that would probably work, possibly with a slight amount of opacity on the model so you can still see the enemies.

1 minute ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Lol my God the forums have become so bad. 

Yes you're right Limbo is a very skill based Warframe, heavily reliant on the player input and tactics. What was I thinking..Your hours alone in this game make it evident.

I see your attempt to make me angry and I raise you the fact I don't honestly care all that much.