[DE]Rebecca

The Meaning of Mainline: Next Update ETA!

hmm...

Melee 3.0 update doesn't come up yet. that means New melee weapon is not revenant's nikana.

There are 4 melee weapons that have not been released until now.

New melee weapons will come out of these.

20181004_143053.jpg

20181004_161228.jpg

20181004_161716.jpg

20181004_143129.jpg

Edited by Cellbound
  • Upvote 1

New Melee weapons?

I thought no new melees would come until melee 3.0? + The fact that we got barely any new information regardless melee 3.0 can only mean one thing:
BIG DELAY.... am I right or am I right?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BringMeYourAzz said:

New Melee weapons?

I thought no new melees would come until melee 3.0? + The fact that we got barely any new information regardless melee 3.0 can only mean one thing:
BIG DELAY.... am I right or am I right?

Goes to show how desperate they are to pump any content that makes us busy enough until fortuna arrives, even when they have to do more work to make them compatible with 3.0

Firstly, Happy Bday may there be tasty cake! 

Now some questions:

I am curious, what will happen to all the extra launchers? Will they get converted to something or is it gone? Not complaining either way just curious. 

Will there be some cool down timer after using it? 

Will it always be ordis giving comments? Will the mute option affect him here? 

"new melee weapons"!?!

And here I am, farming to craft my very first zaw. -_-

Need to sell some prime junks for plats.

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

Barring any Hotfix emergencies, the next Update you receive on PC will be a MAINLINE!

If you don't know what Mainlines are, it's the type of update where we send out everything we've been working on that's accumulated that isn't related to a bigger picture feature. So while no Fortuna stuff is coming in this Mainline, you will be getting an diverse roster of content + QoL including:

- Arbitrations: The Arbiters of Hexis have a challenge for you with some tricks up their sleeves - our codename 'Elite Alerts'! Single life, endless, with new rewards. Good luck, Tenno. A full feature write-up will come with the notes!
- Infinite Archwing Usage - no more consumables!
- Spiral Gear wheel - more than 12 slots!
- New Melee weapons!
- Daily Tribute Overhaul!
- A/B/C Configurations for Operator Customizations.
- + About 5 more pages of Changes and Fixes.

We expect the earliest this will ship is next week and we'll keep you updated on that goal.

Cheers!

I'm not a fan of these name changes you made for elite alerts, I don't know about you guys but I don't go into missions with a judge to settle disputes or negotiate, I go to kill and farm things. 

The other changes are cool, and please find a way to refund all the materials to people who've built or own arc wing launchers atm, also where's the 5 pages of other changes? 

Edited by (PS4)FeFiFoeFlo

11 hours ago, Lored said:

Gelecek hafta? tamam bekleyeceğiz ...

Yani Kasım ortalarında Fortuna ve Orb Vallis - erken Aralık?

my predictions
Monday, October 8:the next uptade

22 October:Fortuna

October November December:open world updates and The New War Update

• Haha 1

Will this mainline also sees the stop to the trolling of turning capture missions into exterminate missions? How about Saryn's 'press 4 to win' mistake by Pablo, will that be atoned?

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

[...]
- Arbitrations: The Arbiters of Hexis have a challenge for you with some tricks up their sleeves - our codename 'Elite Alerts'! Single life, endless, with new rewards. Good luck, Tenno.
Cheers!

Please make a version for veterans that starts at much higher level or has much quicker scaling and stronger enemies. Powercreep has made lvl100 into easy. What you showed on the stream would be a challenge only for beginners or casual players. 'One life' means nothing with unkillable frames that we have. We need at least a single mission with a challenge that doesn't waste hours just to see levels that dont instantly die.

Please watch this  Timestamped 10:50. This is the state of Warframe - its so trivial that people have to use non-damage 'weapon' to create any challenge for themselves and need any minmaxing and teamplay.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

I do hope the Arbitration mode starts from level 80. This should be for Mr 12 and above players IMO, since that's when you get the syndicate weapons, and depending on whether you did or not grind it, reach the highest rank in one syndicate

• Like 1

I am literally 3 days off of 300 days login; please tell me I get to keep my 300 day reward if the mainline comes out before the 3 days are up argh worried now lol only waited 300 days........... := (just noticed she said next week not this week nevermind ignore post)

Edited by Sweet_Fear
made mistake

1 hour ago, LAWD said:

I do hope the Arbitration mode starts from level 80. This should be for Mr 12 and above players IMO, since that's when you get the syndicate weapons, and depending on whether you did or not grind it, reach the highest rank in one syndicate

Agreed these new missions should start at 80+ and be limited to Mr 12, please stop pandering to the new players, veterans are people too are we want a true end game and challenge. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BringMeYourAzz said:

I thought no new melees would come until melee 3.0?

Releasing new melees was never an issue. They just didn't want to make a new Stance (for 2-Handed Katanas) just to rework it a month later. Adding weapons of existing types is unproblematic.

• Like 1

What happen to the whole promise of fortuna being around same time as plains which should mean this update...